Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whirlwind Weekend

The Good News

by Dondon1827 1 review

A whole new opening

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 582 words

0Unrated
Frank was left standing at the top of the stairs not knowing what to do. Words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop them "Fuck you Gerard." They all turned around to look at him. "I...Gee..I didnt.." Gerard cut in "Frank if you were there the whole time when Kait was telling us what happened I know you will do the right thing" he turned and walked away. Frank simply nodded and the other guys left too, Kait went to follow but Mikey shook his head. "Kait you have to sort it out" and he followed the others, leaving Kait alone with Frank.

So it was Frank at the top of the stairs and Kait at the bottom. Frank was looking at Kait who was silently staring at the floor. "You going to come up so we can talk?" Although Kait was upset Frank stormed out, she was also angry. He couldnt just keep going off and thinking she will forgive him straight away so she didnt answer him. He sighed and bounded down the stairs, picked her up and set off back upstairs. She was hitting him and shouting at him "Frank put me down now" so he did as she asked, "At least you talked to me" he said. Kait was huffed so she folded her arms and stomped into the bedroom, Frank just laughed and followed her "Women" he thought.

Kait was sitting on the bed facing away from Frank who went up to her and hugged her to him, she tryed to move out of his grip but he was too strong. "Please just let me say what I have to say" he pleaded, so she stop squirming and listned. "First of all baby im sorry. I shouldnt have walked out on you when you told me you were pregnant, but you have to understand it was big news for me, I mean im not that old and we havent known eachother that long so it was quite a shock. And then when I heard you say you were falling for me it made me feel even worse for getting mad at you because Iam falling for you too." he looked down at her and saw that she was silently crying. "Baby what is it?" he asked wiping the tears from her cheeks. She just shook her head. "Nothing, Im fine now" she smiled and she held him close.

Downstairs the guys were getting anxious, "What if he he has hurt her" said mikey while pacing up and down the room "But no he wouldnt do that would he, especially if she IS pregnant" he said, answering his own question. The rest of the guys had been thinking the exact same thing.

"So what are we going to do about this baby then" Kait asked looking at Frank who was over by the window. He shrugged, "I guess Im gunna be a dad" he laughed and repeated his words but this time louder "Im gunna be a dad!" Kait smiled, she was so pleased he was happy about this. She went over and took his hand, "I think we better go let the boys know what's happening." Frank turned to face her and kissed her, when they broke apart he simply said "Yeah lets go and tell them the good news."

A/N- Please please please review people :)
Im going to be holding auditions soon for new characters
Thanks to all those who read!
Sign up to rate and review this story