Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Romance

Ch.1: Give it Back

by Fuck-Is-A-Funny-Word 2 reviews

i-Pods, preppy bitches, and a word fight.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 217 words

0Unrated
Why does this keep happening? I hate the foster home. The Stupid girls won't leave me alone...stupid preppy foster brats....

"Amanda! Give me back my i-Pod!" I yelled at Amanda, the biggest preppy bitch in this hell hole.

"Oh! Little emo kid wants her i-Pod back?" she said.

"You better give it back Amanda, or I'll bash your head open!" I screramed.

"Haha. You don't have the guts to do it!"

"Oh, ya? Guess again you whore!" i said as i grabbed her by her slutty pink low-cut shirt she had on and rammed her into the wall.

"You fucking bitch! Why don't you just go to a dark corner and die! Go reunite with your brother!" she spat. I let her go with teary eyes. She knew she wasn't supposed to say that.

"Aww...poor emo kid afraid? Did you realize nobody wants you? Are you gonna commit suicide emo kid?" I was so angry that I didn't know what I was doing. Next thing I knew my hand was throbbing and Amanda was on the floot clutching her nose.

"You stupid bitch!" she screamed, " You're gonna regret that!"









Yes, this is my new story. I think it will turn out better than my other one. I like this one better, too. R&R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story