Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Romance

Ch.2: HELP!

by Fuck-Is-A-Funny-Word 0 reviews

A cat fight, a family, and the most beautiful boy in the world.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 391 words

0Unrated
You Stupid bitch!" she screamed,"You're gonna regret that!"

I stared at her like I didn't care, 'cause I didn't. I loolat the clock, but only got a glance, because i got tackled to the ground.

Ilooked at the person who was now sitting on my back and putting my hands together. Jessica. The fattest and strongest prep you will ever meet. She stood me up and put my hands behind my back. I looked at Amanda and saw a new glint of evil, black tint in her eyes.

"Hahaha!" she laughed. She looked me up and down, then punched me in the gut. I doubled over, clenched my stomach. I tried to get to get up, but to no avail found a 2in. heel stilettos being kicked in my face. Now I was on my face. Once they saw my tears they laughed and then attacked again. This time when I tried to get up I coulnd't even move. Ijust lay there, awaiting the next blow,but it never came. They probably though I was unconcious, because I wasn't moving so they left the room laughing. Again I just lay there. Suddenly, I heard footsteps, two to be exact, walking up the hallway. Then this man and woman came out from around the corner and spotted me.

The woman put her hand to mouth and gasped. The man? just stared, shocked. Then, I heard another set of footsteps and out came a beautiful boy. He tuned to the man and woman then said,"Mom! Dad! I don't want a sis-" was what he said unil he saw his parents' facial expressions, so he followed their eyes to mine. I was still crying and I had blood covering my face, so in other words I was not a pretty site.

"Oh, my God! Are you OK?!" he asked, running to me. I didn't answer, just sobbed even harder. He held me in a warm embrace. A couple of minutes passed until I stopped sobbing and his parents helped me up. They led me to the my care taker's office. On the way I kept glancing at the boy holding me so I wouldn't fall.





1 down 2 to go. R&R&R and I'm going to these on mibba 'cause people get more comments there so ya. I'm not gonna stop posting here.
Sign up to rate and review this story