Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Romance

Ch.3: Pain

by Fuck-Is-A-Funny-Word 1 review

Caught staring, pain, and on to the hospital.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 281 words

0Unrated
On the way I kept glacing at the boy holding me so I wouldn't fall.

We arrived at the office and the man and woman went inside first because the teen and I were lagging behind. I was looking at him through the corner of my eye. He was staring at me, so I turned to see why.(haha! I made a rhyme!)

"What?" I asked.

"Oh! N-Nothing," he answered blushing. I smiled.

"Oh, ok...so you weren't looking at me for my smexiness?" I questioned with a dissapointed face, trying not to laugh.

"Umm....uhh...maaaybeee...?" he said sheepishly. I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer and burst out laughing, but soon regreting it.

"Ahh! Goddamnit!" I screamed. My face, chest, and stomach were burning! I fell to the floor.

"Oh, my God! Are you OK? Do you need to go the hospital?!" he asked/screamed. I looked at him with teary eyes.

"I hate to admitt I really do, 'cause I really hate hospitals," I said still on the ground,"but my ribs are killing me! I think they broke some." I started screaming from the pain.

"OK, OK...think, Frank, think!" I heard him mutter. Frank...

"Frank, take me to hospital now! PLEASE!"

"Alright, come on! I'm gonna drive you."

"Can you even drive?"

"I do know how to drive, I just don't have a liscense."

"Let's go then!" I begged. He picked me up 'bridal' style. I clung to him as if I would break if he dropped me, which I probably would...break more bones...

He took me to his parents' car and we sped off to the hospital.








2 down, 1 to go. R&R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story