Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

Mission

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1182 words

0Unrated
/]“Naruto: Avatar Book One

This is my very first Avatar: The Last Air Bender and Naruto crossover. This idea pops in my head while watching the movie and the final episodes. Sorry for my grammar mistakes through, if some information is in correct please tell me. Well anyway, I do not own Naruto or Avatar: The Last Air Bender. I just own the plot thats all. Naruto may be alittle ooc, along with Zuko

Chapter 1- Mission[/


Sakura look at the element scroll in her hand sadly, remembering her sensei words.

In one week, I'm sending you on a mission to another world. All the information will be in this scroll and I advise you to at least try to learn all four elements with out charka. You only can pick one ninja in the village to help you out, so pick wisely and by the way this mission is considered an A rank and you can not deny this one Sakura-san.

I have to do this, to show everyone that I can do this. Sakura thought determined, but yet sadly. She would have to leave all of her love ones for along time. She already pick her best friend in the world Naruto to go with her.

She roughly open the scroll and at once her eyes widen when she saw the elements that she had to learn with charka. Oh now she need a teacher to help her with this, she can see that she will have a tough time with this.

/]Your annoying. . . You even weaker than Naruto-baka. . . Get lost[/

Sasuke words remind her before he left the village. Sakura could feel tears coming to her jade green eyes, but she hold them back. She refuse to cry and she refuse of being weak. The next time Sakura see Sasuke, she will beat the living hell out of him. Well now back to the mission.

This should be easy, the leaf village is fire, meaning I could do this easy. Sakura thought, as she read the directions. Making sure she use no charka, she throw a punch in thin air. Nothing happen. She throw a kick in thin air and yet again nothing happen.

Come on this is so stupid. Her inner self yelled in her mind quickly short temper. She throw another punch, but nothing but a small smoke pop out of her fist.

Sakura hang her head down in shame, she couldn't do fire bending.

Don't give up! Inner self said, and Sakura nodded Furiously. Come on, she battle and beat Sasori and surely she could do this.

No charka

Let try earth bending. Sakura thought. She throw a fast punch on the ground with out much thinking or trying, a small rock flew out of the ground and into the air above the training ground. Seconds goes by before Sakura realize what she had done.

Yay I did it! Sakura thought happy, this made her happy even if its a little rock that gotten out of the ground.

She continue to punch the ground, but still small borders come up. She can do this, looking down at the scroll she want to made a wall of rock.

With much more determination, she push her hand on the ground and a little wall came up. She needs a lot of practice.

She know how to fight, but as a ninja, but not with bending.

Naruto know how to do air bending easy, seeing that his element is wind. If Naruto could bend one of the elements so can she.

The sun set down a bit, but still Sakura keep on trying and her earth bending is getting a little better at a time, losing much of her psychical strength all ready, Sakura feel ashame of herself for her body to go out so short of time and easy. She is more like Rock Lee this time, being to stubborn to stop and take a short rest.

I gonna be stronger. Sakura thought, pressing her two hands on the ground once more and a bigger wall came up than the last one.

Good but not good enough. Sakura thought grimly, as she tried again and again and again, but it all came out with the same result. All these years of being on Team seven their was one thing she learn from them and most importantly from Naruto.

If you failed, try, try again.

She punch after punch on the ground. March after march after the punches. She had to do this, she must do this. She must show everyone that she is not that weak and needy girl she once were.

She heard a sound behind her in the bushes and with out much thought, Sakura stomp her feet and a huge rock flew from the ground and at the bushes.

"Aghhh!"

Realizing that the sound was her friend Naruto, she rushed into the bushes of the training ground and saw a freak out Naruto. He stared at the rock with fear. The rock was two inches from his body.

"Are you alright, Naruto-kun?" Sakura asked worried.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine believe it." Naruto said, trying to get over the fact of the huge rock that flew out of no where and at him.

"Why are you doing here, this time of day?"

Naruto grin widely.

"I just want to show you this Sakura-chan." He said, ficking his hand upward in the air and a bust of wind came out of his plams.

Sakura look at him surprised.

"Good job, and well. . . Like you can see I know how to earth bend a little." Sakura said tirely, pausing on some words.

"I could tell."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leaf village is a whole lot peaceful these days. Orochimaru, had been reported missing, but everyone in the leaf village know full well that he is still out their with the traitor Sasuke.

Sakura had gotten over her small school girl on Sasuke and was happy being single and she spend most of her time training with her new sensei Tsunade and the remaining time with her best friend Naruto at the r amen shop.

Naruto continue his training to become the next Hokage with different training courses, but he is still sad that he couldn't bring Sasuke back from Orochimaru, that only made Naruto more determined to become stronger.

Kakashi-sensei had taking loads of missions, avoiding his rival Gai these past three years.

Hinata father finally let Hinata back in the clan along with Neji to become heirs.

Ino and Shikamaru is going out, that is new to the village.

Chouji spend most of his time in the forest of death training, after the fight with one of the sound four. He don't want to be too needy any more.

Kiba and Shino train together for the next chunin exams which is only two months away.

They all were unexpected of the new danger above of the village gates and their world, that only two ninjas could face and the unexpected love that Sakura would had fallen for in the futur
Sign up to rate and review this story