Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

Airbending

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

Sakura is in trouble, its all up to Naruto to save her

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1004 words

0Unrated
The sun set barely over the horizon the following week, and Sakura was running back and forth in Naruto house.

“We are so late! Damn it Naruto pack up the stupid tent!” Sakura screech out at the poor helpless Naruto, who is packing his bag with r amen in the kitchen. Sakura grab her bag from the sofa and slung it on her back fastly, before making her way to the door.

Naruto rushed over to his closet and snatch up an very old tent that he barely uses any more and stuff it in his bag, barely fitting.

You all can tell that this is a big rushed right now, lets say that Naruto lost track of time and Sakura had to search the entire village for him, which made Sakura a little short temper right about now.

“Are you ready yet baka!?” Sakura barked. “Y-yep ready to go now.” And with that they both ran out of the house and toward the Hokage building, like their lives depends on it, both knowing that the Hokage have a very ill temper and a really bad one coming of Naruto.

They arrive only minutes at the building, barely dodging the civilians of the village, who stared at them strangely.

“This is all your fault Naruto!” Sakura cried, busting into the doors of the building along with a very sorry Naruto.

“You two are late.” Said a voice, in front of them barely holding patience. Sakura and Naruto stop running and were face to face to the Hokage out of breath.

“Sorry we late Hokage-sama, Naruto is missing and I had to look for him.” Sakura explain out of breath.

“Its my fault that I'm late, not Sakura-chan's. If I only use air bending to fly here earlier instead of running our butts here out of breath.” Naruto said.

Sakura mouth drop to the ground disbelieve. She didn't think of that and when Naruto thought of that he didn't act or tell her this. He really was an idiot.

“It's better late than never show up, I guess. Now onto business. Here are some clothes that you may wear over to the other world.” Tsunade said annoyed, as she hand Sakura an red fire nation dress, but with out the symbol.

Sakura looked at the dress surprised, when she took hold of it. It was soft and very rich, but she can tell that it will be hard to fight in.

Tsunade hand Naruto an red man dress Chinese shirt with red baggy pants with out the fire nation symbol on them too. Naruto carelessly put it his bag, that had barely room.

“You can wear those in the other world, lets say its the style, you can send me weekly reports by sending Miku, Sakura.” Tsunade said to Sakura mostly, while Naruto look at them confuse. Who is Miku?

Sakura nodded her head, while Tsunade took out a red scroll out of no where behind her back and hand it to Sakura. Sakura gracefully grab the scroll from her teacher hands.

“The scroll contains all the information of the mission, I trust that you both master the four element for the past week?”

Sakura and Naruto exchange looks nervously and nodded their heads.

Tsunade smirk.

“Good because you need to use one of the elements to reach to the world safety.” Tsunade said grimly. She said it to Naruto more than Sakura.

Sakura and Naruto both gulp with huge sweat drops appears behind their heads.

“I guess this is a good bye, and good luck.” Tsunade said, while she did a few hands signs, and then everything started to disappear round Sakura and Naruto.

Sakura gasp and the next thing they knew they were falling toward the ground. Sakura screamed and with the air pressure getting to intense she pass out. Naruto was panicking. This is what Tsunade mean that they need to use one of the element to reach safety.

Sakura drift off apart from Naruto and the the ground comes closer and closer. Naruto quirky pull Sakura into a one hug embrace, determined to land safety.

With out much thinking, he was flying. He didn't use charka, he is using air bending. He slowly landed on the ground and place Sakura passed out body on the ground. He didn't believe that he just use air bending.

By Sakura side, he shake her a bit to see if she is okay.

Sakura eyes flung open weakly and look at Naruto with confusion.

“What just happen?” Sakura asked, while sitting up rubbing her head.

Naruto snug his shoulders.

“I don't really know. Grandma Hokage finish doing some wield hand signs, then we were falling through the sky and you passed out and at the last second I use air bending to get us down safety.” Naruto explain.

Sakura took this time to look around her surroundings, to find that she was at some temple. It was more advance buildings than her village buildings. So her missions begins here. She couldn't believe that she pass out that easy.

“Thanks Naruto-kun. I guess we set up camp here.” Sakura said with a smile. Naruto pulled out the messy old tent from his bag and start to set it up.

Sakura look up in the sky. It was night time already. Sakura stand up putting down her bag and took out a few paper bombs. Mind as well set up a few traps in case some enemies ever show up with me knowing it. Sakura thought, as she set up a few bombs around the camp sight.

In five minutes Sakura came back to the camp sight, seeing a barely standing tent and a sleeping Naruto inside.

Looks like the first thing in the morning she had to explain and read the scroll to Naruto about the mission. She could tell that this mission will be long to finish.

She got inside of the tent too and went to sleep at the second when her eyes closed.
Sign up to rate and review this story