Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

Miku

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

The famous Miku finally appears!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1352 words

0Unrated
Water, earth, fire and air. Long ago the four nations live together in harmony. Than anything change when the fire nation attack. Only the avatar master of all four elements could save us, but when the world needed him the most he vanish. Hundred years later, my brother and I discover the new avatar named Aang. Through his Airbender skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he could save anyone, but I believe Aang can save the world.

Sakura watched Zuko and Aang trained their firebending for hours on end.

She trying to memorize their moments so she could tried her self somewhere else private.

A few days ago Zuko and Aang went off to an adventurer by their selves, when they found out that Zuko couldn't bend any more.

At first Naruto laughed his head off, when he saw smoke came out of Zuko's fists.

Zuko send a glare that can rivals Sasuke Uchiha's, which shut Naruto up right away.

Sakura watch them with admiration.

Aang fling his leg up and then down, making a small wave of fire blow out in a distance.

"MORE POWER!" Zuko blowed out at Aang, he was sure pissed off.

Aang pause for a second.

He is scared.

Zuko sighed deeply, and put his hand on his forhead.

He stretch the avatar name in his voice like poison.

'Aang, this will only work if you're not afraid of what fire can really do. Fire is life, around us, not destruction." Zuko said, reviewing what he and Aang had went through with the dragons.

Aang nodded his head and tried again and again at least his fire is growing inch by inch.

A hand was on Sakura shoulder, pulling her out of glazing from the training people.

"Sakura-chan, I think we should send a report to Grandma Hokage and then train our selves in ninja arts and our bending. The fire lord fight is just in a few days away." Naruto said, putting in his two cents again.

". . .Your right, let go find a clearing away from here." Sakura said, as they both started to walk away from the group and toward the same woods and over the hill that they came from in the first place.

Katara is cooking supper like always bitterly.

Still mad that Zuko join the group easy along with Sakura and Naruto.

Sokka went hunting for food again, and the strange part is that he brought both Suki and Toph along with him.

Pulling out a scroll from her small bag on her hip, she open it up to see its blank.

Naruto pull out an pencil and gave it to Sakura.

Dear Tsunade-sama,

Sorry this report is late once again, Naruto and I ran into trouble for awhile.

I met Princess Saya and she gave me some wield gift to help us out. We join the avatar gang, and in a few days the avatar and us had to fight the fire lord.

We are facing alot now, Aang trying to learn fire bending from a former fire nation prince, ( don't worry, he is on our side) I notice the scroll that you gave us with the mission information is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out dated.

After you receive this mission report, Naruto and I will also do some training our selves away from the group. Have to go now.

- Sakura and Naruto

Sakura handed the pencil back to Naruto, as she roll up the scroll again.

She did a few hands signs and slammed her palms onto the ground.

A huge puff of smoke, a medium size slug had appear in front of Sakura.

"Yes, milady?" The slug asked politely and friendly.

Naruto back away a bit.

"Yes, Miku, you can. Can you send this to the Hokage for me?' Sakura asked the slug Miku nicely.

"Right away." Miku said, as Sakura gave the slug the scroll.

"T-That's M-Miku?" Naruto asked.

His eyes went big for the huge amounts of time.

Sakura nodded her head, while another puff of smoke appear and the slug disappeared.

"Done with that than we should be training. Let work on our aiming." Sakura said, walking over to a tree close by.

She took out one kunai knife and makes rings around and than a bull eye in the middle.

She walked back toward Naruto, holding up the same kunai knife.

"Try to hit the bulls eye ten times, than we move on into light sparing." Sakura said.

Naruto took out a few shurken with a grin on his face.

"This will be easy." He said, going first.

He threw three shurkens toward the target.

Cling, Cling, Cling

Only one shurken hits it target.

The others on the third ring.

Naruto head shot to the ground.

"Aww man I'm even worse than my genin days." Naruto cried.

"It will be okay, you do much better next time." Sakura said, jumping up in the air in motion she threw three kunai knife at the target.

One kunai, knock Naruto's off the bulls eye and hit it instead.

Second one is beside the first one and the last one is a little off on the second ring.

They both keep on practicing till the tenth time and decided to call it a day and move on to light sparing.

"The rules, is that we can use our element and our normal skills, so we get done of bending early." Sakura said, putting on her black gloves, while Naruto got in his fight stance.

In a few more seconds, they both charge at each other.

Sakura punched Naruto in his chest, than her eyes widen when she notice that its a substitution jutsu.

Poof!

A log appeared in Naruto place. Sakura look both sides and saw two Naruto's coming at her.

She punch the ground and with her earth bending, the huge earth flew out of the ground and toward Naruto.

Both Naruto's jumped in the air, then it disappeared with a poof when one piece of rock hits them.

Then another set of Naruto jumped above inside the smoke and tackle Sakura down surprisingly.

He had use his air bending to gain a little more speed.

When Sakura hit the ground she just went through the earth.

Naruto look down at the ground, where he had tackle Sakura and found no trace of her any where.

Then Sakura came through the rock and punched the real Naruto in his jaw.

He flew in the air, the other clone disappeared and Naruto fall on the ground defeated.

"I think that is all about the light sparing." Sakura said out of breath, she use most of her charka.

They pick up their weapons from the trees and put them back in their bags that was on their hips.

The sun set down, while Naruto and Sakura headed back to camp, just in time for Katara to yelled out supper time.

Zuko and Aang was already there, seeing that they had to stop training when the sun goes down because Zuko's fire bendering weaken.

Toph, Suki and Sokka emerge from the other side of the woods.

They had caught nothing.

Sakura looked at Zuko and turned away fast.

She blushed, but then her mood drop when she remember that he still hopelessly in love with that Mai girl and that he will never feel the same way towards her.

It was like a circle.

Back in the day,

Naruto likes Sakura and Sakura likes Sasuke, Sasuke can't stand her.

and now at the present.

Naruto likes Hinata, Hinata likes Naruto so they are a perfect match now.

She likes Zuko, but Zuko likes Mai. It was a never ending circle or a love trangle.

When will she find the one guy that she will love and that guy will like her back?

"Here." Zuko said, passing a bowl of rice to Sakura, for her to eat.

"Thanks." Sakura said, grabbing the bowl from his hands and smile at him.

They both blushed and looked away fast.

Maybe someday she will find her fairy tale like Naruto did.
Sign up to rate and review this story