Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

I Still Forgive You

by Midnight_Raven 1 review

Sakura forgive Zuko for what he done to her

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1332 words

1Exciting
Water, earth, fire and air. Long ago the four nations live together in harmony. Than anything change when the fire nation attack. Only the avatar master of all four elements could save us, but when the world needed him the most he vanish. Hundred years later, my brother and I discover the new avatar named Aang. Through his Airbender skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he could save anyone, but I believe Aang can save the world.

Air

mind

Fire

life

Earth

body

Water

peace

Smoke enters Sakura lungs, tears clouded her line of vision to see.

The fire nation had just won.

Her friends and team mates were on the floor steps away from fire lord Ozai feet.

She is the only one standing well kneeling weakly.

She feels both guilty and betrayed at the same time.

"ZUKO, WHY?!" Sakura cried out.

She been betrayed so many times now, this is the second time.

Sakura let the tears roll down her jade green eyes.

The avatar was no more.

"Well done my son." Ozai said, watching the show before him.

He made no movement to finish Sakura off.

He had decided to let her emotions do that to her instead for now.

She limp half way across the battle field and a few steps or feet behind of Zuko.

"Zuko, I just hope this is worth it." Sakura speak softly to Zuko weakly, trying hard not to sob while she say those words.

It was easy to tell that she is hopelessly in love with him now.

He had betrayed his uncle, Katara and now her and the gang.

She should of listen to Katara at the start, but she kept telling everyone that he really is a good person.

He just on the wrong path.

Her gift that Princess Saya had given her had failed her for the first time this far.

She most importantly failed her mission.

Zuko had betrayed them at the last moment.

The second when she told herself that she had indeed fallen for him.

Then he turn like Sasuke.

"It is." Zuko replied to Sakura.

Sakura couldn't believe this.

All the times they had spend together. Saving Sokka girl friend together at boiling point, eatting together at the camp site, this all means nothing to him does it?

"Ozai, will not love you Z-Zuko." Sakura gasped out.

Zuko back is still at her, he tense.

"Look around, the real people who had really care for you, trust you they all pass out on the ground now." Sakura tried to reason to the banish fire prince.

Zuko turned around and face her angry, his face was red.

"You don't understand! You don't know me or my father! Don't you dare pretend you do understand! I'm fire nation Prince Zuko and you are nothing more than a annoying wrench!"

Zuko shouted at Sakura angry.

Her heart falls down.

Her whole world just fallen apart.

She was hurt.

She swore that she can heard and feel her heart break.

Tsunade the 5th Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village and Princess Saya had trusted her with this mission.

They all counted on her to succeed.

Sakura look up at the six-teen year old boy she had grown to loved.

Then the person she had saw in her dreams.

"Y-Your wrong, I do understand." Sakura said, reminding her self of the ninja world that she belong too.

She straighted up her back a bit.

"I SAW MORE OF MY FAIR SHARE OF DEATHS! MY OWN FATHER HAD TRIED TO BANISH ME FROM MY OWN CLAN BACK IN THE DAY BECAUSE I'M WEAK! I HAD EXPERINCE FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HATE, AND BETRADAL IN MY YOUNG YEARS OF LIFE! MY OWN DAMN TEAM MATE BETRADE ME AND MY BEST FRIEND NARUTO, BUT I DID GET OVER IT! THEN YOU, THE ONE I LEAST EXPECTED BETRAYED ME! OF ALL THE TIMES I DEFENDED YOU, SAYING YOU WERE NOT LIKE THAT ANY MORE THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART! I UNDERSTAND DAMN WELL ZUKO!" Sakura shouted angry and weakly to Zuko.

She didn't let Zuko any time to speak, she turnned to the grinning fire lord Ozai, mad.

"Ozai, good will over power evil and the world one day will have peace from you, I make sure of that soon!" Sakura shouted at the fire lord Ozai bravely.

"Take them away!" Ozai shouted to his guards and fellow fire benders who had stayed out of the fight.

A lot of firebenders rush in the court room with hand cliffs and chains in their hands, they went by the gang first.

Another firebender hand cliff Sakura hands together in the back, with no strength to fight back she took one last look at Zuko face, before the firebender pushed her forward.

She saw a ping of guilt on his face.

The firebenders were smart enough to put Sakura and the gang in seprete prison cells.

Her speech to Zuko had hit the target well.

Why didn't Ozai kill them here yet? Maybe he would torture them to death,Sakura thought.

Sakura thoughts reach toward Zuko.

She thought that Zuko would had save her, but he never did.

He had disappointed her.

I thought you were a man of honor Sakura thought darkly to herself about Zuko, then she slowly pass out.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura opens her eyes weakly and sit up fast from what ever she is laying roughly on.

She had found her self in a prison cell on a jail bed.

So this really was not a dream after all than, Sakura thought to herself.

Still weak from the fight earlier that she and the gang fought against Ozai, she look out the jail bars window toward the full moon that is now shining in the sky.

" My brother and my nephew went to far now." said another voice softly in the cell with her.

"IROH!" Sakura grasps out, she turn to face Zuko uncle.

"I just couldn't believe that they would do such a thing." He tell her, some thing is wrong in his voice, instead of wiseness, hope and faith in his voice their was nothing put hopeless and helpless.

This war had did this to him.

She would too be helpless now, matter of fact she felt that now.

"Don't send the water for the water tribe girl, idiot!" Snapped one guard to another.

Sakura cried again.

She cried for everything.

Zuko's betrayal.

The whole world

Naruto

A bright blue light appears in front of Sakura painful eyes.

"Haruno, please do not cry or give up."

The soft voice of Princess Saya enters Sakura mind.

"P-Princess S-Saya?" Sakura asked.

"It is me, child. I 'll can send you back in time when the avatar meets Zuko for the first time. All of this can never happen and you will be given a second chance." She speak softly.

"How so?"

"I couldn't, don't have enough power, because I just heal your wounds and give you back your energy, but you your self can do so by your self, if you use the gift I gave you. I heal you so you can escape. After you escape this hell whole everything will start all over." Saya said encouragingly.

"T-Thanks. . ." Sakura said, trying hard not to cry any more.

She felt Saya power in her system.

She absent mindless walk up to the cell bars door.

"What are you doing?" Iroh asked.

Sakura punched the bars and the bars flew down.

"We're escaping." Sakura said determined.

The sad thing about all of this, she still forgive Zuko for what he did.

She loved him so much.

Iroh eyes widen with hope once more, as Sakura took a hold of Iroh arm and ran out of the cell and towards her friend's, before any firebender guards can see or heard what had just happen.

This time I will not fail you, Sakura thought.

Her jade green eyes show the will of fire.
Sign up to rate and review this story