Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > More Than I Bargined For...

More Than I Bargined For...

by live_life 2 reviews

Uhm, read? I was bored so I wrote this, so, sorry if it's......lah. Yeah, lah. Read plz?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 458 words

0Unrated

When you see one of your friends on the ground, blood heaving out of their side, your suppose to do something, right? You know, like help them up or punch whoever decided to pick a fight right in their nose. Right? Right. So why exactly are you standing here like a deer in the headlights. I mean, c'mon! One of your best fucking friends are laying there, bleeding to death, and all you can do is stare. Stare like you never fucking seen anyone bleed before. But of course you haven't, not like this. It's like every single blood vessel in their body was puring onto the dirty ground, probably filled with thousands of diseased filled germs. And all you can do is stare. That is, until the bleeding figure starts to scream like bloody hell. Then it's like a switch in your mind is suddenly flicked on. You look around for anyone, anyone, to help. Even if it meant that you had to get a fucking old hag over here and help. Shit, you have to do something! But when you look around, nobody's there. It's like they all vanished. Even the garbage can, that was right behind you a second ago, is gone. Then when you finally look back down at your friend, you see he's gone too. Fucking hell, where did everyone go?

You take a step forward and everything seems to take a different shape. You can practically see the air moving. Then all you see is dark. Dark everything. You can't help but panic just a wee bit. Boy, do you panic. You don't even realize that it's your screaming filling your ears not. When did that change? Then it's like a wave of pictures show before your eyes. You're still screaming, not even trying to figure what the hell is happening. All you know is that you don't like it. Not one bit. So, you keep screaming.

Even when you feel someone shaking you.

Even when you hear Gerard saying your name ten thousand times over.

Even when you start to notice that the pictures don't stop, but instead come faster and faster.

You don't stop screaming.

Even when suddenly you're thrust out of your dark surrounding and into a new one. A brighter one. Where you can see your four band members crowded around you, staring at you. And you can't help it but double over the bunk you were currently laying in and start to puke as hard as you can onto the floor. You can't help it.

Uhm, yeah, not so sure that I'll continue with this. Depends on how many reviews I get. So, if you like it, review. And if you don't then, well, just go away.
Sign up to rate and review this story