Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > True Love is Black as Night

True Love is Black as Night

by lil_sprinkle_butt 1 review

He's a vampire. She's a mortal. Can it really be true love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 299 words

0Unrated
Darkness.
Nothing but black surrounding me.
Suffocating me.

I don’t remember how I got here or even where I am for that matter.
I remember his eyes though. Bright hazel eyes that pierced my soul … and then nothing.

***

Beep beep beep beep
Beth hit the alarm and rolled out of bed. Her evening the previous night showed wearily on her face. Feeling sluggish and a bit hung over, she made her way into the bathroom to start her morning rituals. She began running the water as her thoughts drifted back to the evening before. Dancing the night away in that sweaty club, drinking enough to last her the rest of her life, the evening had been perfect. If only she could remember how she had gotten home that night.

“Oh well” she thought as she stepped into the steaming shower. She had obviously called a cab or one of her loving friends had driven her home. Either way she got home safe and sound and was now preparing for what was starting to look like that longest work day in the world. As she hummed to herself while lathering shampoo in her dark hair, her mind began to wander to thoughts of a man. He was a beautiful man, quite possible that most beautiful man she had ever seen. His eyes were deep pools of hazel. He had delicate but masculine features and a gorgeous smile. He had shaggy black hair that fell into his eyes.

Beth shook her head to clear her thoughts. He must have been in a dream she had last night, though she didn’t remember dreaming. She quickly finished her shower and step out to finish getting dressed, not giving her mystery man another thought.

The same can’t be said for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story