Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > True Love is Black as Night

You Are Mine

by lil_sprinkle_butt 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 465 words

0Unrated
It was cool as she walked down the alley way. She could feel his eyes on her as she quickly turned a corner. She began to pick up her pace, trying to create a distance between them but no matter how fast she moved, she couldn’t lose him.
“What do you want from me?” Beth asked, hoping not to hear a reply.
“I want you” a voice much closer then she imagined calmly answered.
Suddenly and without thinking, she stopped, turned and replied, “then take me.”

***
Beth woke up in a panic, sweat pouring off her shaking body. The dream was slightly different each night but the handsome stranger and his request was the same. Each night he was there asking for her and each night without thinking she agreed. She was always afraid of him a yet always wanted to be with him. She wanted him to take her, without knowing the outcome of her fate. Looking at the clock, Beth noticed it was just pasted 2 in the morning. Reluctantly she laid back down; consumed by the weight of the room she drifted off into a heavy slumber.

***
She was lying on a bed in a blandly decorated room. Heavy black curtains covered the only window in the room, blocking out any light that threaten entrance into the room. The room was dimly lit by candles scattered sparsely around the room. She heard foot steps outside the door and quickly shut her eyes and pretended to sleep. The door creaked open as he walked into the room.
“I know you are awake, love” a seductive voice spoke.
Beth remained silently still, hoping her visitor would leave, pleading in her mind he would leave.
“Why do you insist on playing games with me love? Open your eyes.”
It sounded like more of a command that a request but Beth remained unmoved.
“I’m not going to ask you to open your eyes again.”
This time the voice sounded less controlled, a hint of anger in the tone. Beth reluctantly opened her eyes to gaze at the beautiful creature standing above her. His pale skin accentuated his bright hazel eyes. The edges of his mouth curved up into a small smile that made her feel weak in the knees.
“Where am I?” Beth asked in a weak whisper full of fear.
“There will be plenty of time for questions later, love” the man said inching his face closer to hers. There lips touched, his icy cold skin sending a shock through her body. She couldn’t control herself as her arms snaked up around his neck and her fingers weaved through his silky hair pulling him down on top of her. He resisted slightly, pulling himself free of her grasp with ease.
“Patients love, patients”
Sign up to rate and review this story