Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Exactly What He Needs

by Moonshyne

Mark is getting desperate will Bob and Madison give him what he needs.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 1373 words - Complete

?Blocked
The weeks flew and Madison found out that the band was opening for Bon Jovi at the opening at a new venue in Jersey for the 25th and 26th of October. She was only hoping that they had nothing booked for the 23rd as that was the night of the benefit for her mom and she wanted him there by her side. More like she needed him by her side.


Mark took out the black velvet box containing the $100,000 dollar engagement ring he wanted to give her at her mother’s benefit and knew he was running out of time. There had to be a flaw in what seemed to be a perfect relationship what it was he didn’t know. Lately he’d been spending either time with the couple or Madison alone but nothing struck him. Either one of them seemed to do anything for the other. He was shocked beside himself when he heard that he took her to a racing event. The whirlyball thing was bad enough but car racing? That wasn’t the things that Madison was into. She hadn’t gone sailing once, because of Bob’s fear of large bodies of water, or the horse races on the big weekends because Bob was playing, she hadn’t been to one of the club’s polo matches that she loved. She used to love wearing designer clothes and her hair was always perfect and so was her make-up. Now she wore jeans, t-shirts and god forbid Converses. She still commanded attention when she walked in a room. But the Madison he needed as a wife was now becoming the Maddie of the rock star. She needed to know her place in society. He asked her once when they were working on the benefit alone why she did all this and her response was she loved Bob and would do anything for him. As if he found the answer to the mystery of life Mark gave a huge smile he found the flaw in the relationship, now to utilize it to his full advantage.

Mark and Madison were meeting because another emergency popped up the entertainment they hired broke up and at the moment they were left with none so they were scrambling to find one. “You know there’s a dance festival this weekend?” asked Mark innocently.

“I know I asked Bob to go and he was wary of the idea.”

Then she broke down crying.

“What’s the matter Madison?”

“It’s just all getting to me. We got into a huge fight last night and he threatened to go back to Chicago.”

“He can’t do that,” said Mark quickly. He knew the couple were having problems because of Madison’s busy schedule and knew exactly what was going to be coming out of her mouth next.

“We haven’t made love or really had time for each other since the first night. Unfortunately by the time my life frees up he’ll be back on tour.”

“Madison I’ll tell you what take tomorrow off from everything. Get Dave and Kelsey to take Bob out for a few hours and make him a nice romantic candlelit dinner for two. Get all dressed up for him and then excuse yourself and dress down for him if you know what I mean.”

“I don’t know I have a huge exam on Monday.”

“Madison this is your relationship you’re talking about.”

“You’re right. Thanks Mark, so now back to the problem of our entertainment.”

Mark looked in a book and found several entertainment agencies and started calling telling them exactly what was needed. He turned to Madison, “I’ll deal with it tomorrow. Go home and fix your relationship.”

The next day Dave and Kelsey took Bob out for an afternoon of drinks and conversation on the premise that she needed to study for a huge exam.

Bob looked at the couple and spoke, “I’ve been an ass the last couple of days, haven’t I? I mean god she’s doing all this stuff and I know it’s wearing on her. I just want her to slow down and take a day off for her. I just haven’t conveyed it properly. I love her more than anything and I feel like she’s burning the candle at both ends. I think I’ll go back and apologize.”

“No,” said Dave and Kelsey at the same time. “She really needs to be studying,” said Kelsey.

Bob took out his sidekick and texted Madison, ‘Sorry I just luv u 2 much. I ws worried about u.”

Madison heard that a text came in and saw the message and tears started forming in her eyes. She texted back ‘I luv u 2.’

Bob smiled at the message.

Three hours later Kelsey and Dave dropped Bob off stating they had an errand to run.

Before Bob walked in the door he wondered if Madison was even home, all the lights were off. He walked in slowly and called out to Madison.

“I’m in the kitchen.”

Bob walked in and in front of the circular window was a table set for two with a bottle of champagne in a bucket next to the table. Then he saw Madison who was a vision in a black off the shoulder long sleeved short dress. Her light brown curls flowed just past her shoulders, and she wore just a tad of make-up.

“You look beautiful. You shouldn’t have done all this I don’t deserve it.”

“Yeah you do and more for putting up with me. I couldn’t see what was really important was standing in front of me. I’m more my father’s daughter than I thought.”

“I feel underdressed,” smiled Bob as he pulled Madison closer.

“Your perfectly dressed,” she said as she moved the hair from his eyes. Then she ran her fingers through the length. “I can’t believe how long your hair has gotten.”

“Should I cut it?” asked Bob.

“No it looks good on you, now sit down like a good boy while I tell you what’s on the menu.” Madison named everything she prepared. Then Bob looked at her quizzically, “No dessert?” She just smiled.

After they were done with the meal Madison took Bob’s hand and led him to the bedroom. She slipped off her dress in which she had on nothing underneath. She slipped off her shoes and walked straight to Bob feeling his reaction to all this. He swallowed hard as she unbuttoned his shirt kissing his chest as each button was undone. When he his chest was exposed she started to gently suck on his nipple, he moaned slightly. As she did this her hands moved to his belt buckle undoing that and the button of his jeans. Next she unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. She put her index fingers at the elastic waist of his boxers and soon they joined his jeans on the floor. She knelt on the tan plush carpet and took his manhood in her mouth and soon her tongue was making him moan in a fashion she never heard before. All too soon he was screaming her name as he came. She ran to the bathroom and spit the contents of her mouth out.

“Are you okay, I’m sorry that happened faster than I thought it would.” Bob said.

“It’s okay I just don’t like the taste.”

“I’m sorry baby.”

“Don’t be. My turn?”

“Oh yeah.”

Bob walked her over to the bed and lied her down, he was hovering above her and started kissing her. Then his tongue took the same path hers did a few minutes ago. He could feel her wetness when his tongue attacked her special spot, making her scream his name over and over again. He soon entered in her and was making love to her a little more roughly then normally, which made her moan even more. Finally he spilled himself into her as he proclaimed his love to her.

Mark smiled as he watched the couple he got exactly what he needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story