Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Modern Story Of Inuyasha

Out With The Old, In With The New

by Gking 0 reviews

Inuyasha experiences one of the most crushing times and one of the most uplifting times in his life.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Miroku,Sango - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 557 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Out With The Old, In With The New

When I was about 8 years old, my mom started to become very ill. And when she did, she wasn’t getting any better. Every day after school at that time, Kagome and I would go to my house and always check on my mom. We would always help her out with things that she needed to do. Hell, we even got Kagome’s mother to come over and help her out with things at points in time. It was also at this time that I had to stay at Kagome’s house because I guess the disease that my mother had was highly contagious and if I was to stay there, I would’ve gotten sick with the same thing as well. Whenever Kagome and I would go there, we would have to were these weird masks so that we wouldn’t get sick. Yet I had thought that I would be able to return soon. But man, was I sure as hell wrong.

It was in the middle of October. Kagome and I were walking down to my house when all of a sudden we saw all these ambulances heading straight for my house. We ran down to my place as they were pulling my mom out in a stretcher. I asked what was happening and they told me that my mother had gotten even sicker. I guess Kagome’ s mom had gone there 20 or so minutes before we had gotten out of school and had called the hospital. We had left to the hospital when I heard the news that had twisted my life into so many directions………… I found out that my beloved mother had died in the way to the hospital.

I couldn’t believe it. All that time I had thought it was going to be okay, and no, I was all wrong. For the first time in my life, I was completely heart broken. She had helped me through so much, and she was taken away from me. All I wanted was for her to get better and for us to be happy again. But no, she was taken away, just like that……………………

Well, the only good part was that Kagome’s family was very kind enough to take me into their family. People often wonder, “Well, didn’t you have an older brother?” He is ten years older that me, and when this occurred, he was already 18 and he was going to college or some stupid shit like that. Anyway, it was around this same time that I had met two more people. The first, a crazy, yet enjoyable guy named Miroku. The second, a shy (at the time), but nice girl, Sango. But despite these new friends, Kagome was the only one that I felt comfortable talking to about what was going on in my head. She would always give me the best advise and would always help me calm down when I would get mad about my mother’s death. As time would pass, I eventually overcame it, although it still hurts me even to today. It wouldn’t be until I was 13 that I would experience a huge rollercoaster ride…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hey, I'm sorry for the short chapters guys. I promise that the next chapter will be longer.
Sign up to rate and review this story