Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Modern Story Of Inuyasha

From Higher To Even Lower

by Gking 0 reviews

When you think that life is going great, you never know what can change that.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Kikyo - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 1104 words

0Unrated
NOTE: From this point on, this story will contain R rated language. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four: From Higher To Even Lower

Well, between the time when I was 8 and the time I was 13, things were actually looking ok for a change. First off, not many people had tried to mess with me after I had fucked up this one kid when I was 9. I had never really let my anger get the best of me until that moment. He had tried to tell me that I wasn’t allowed here and that I didn’t belong. Then I decked his ass and beat the shit out of him. All the people around me grew scared of me and stated leaving me alone for a change. Second off, when I was 12, I had inherited the house that my mother had left behind after she had died and I was able to move in on my own. Third off, I got myself into something that had and always will helped me release my anger… music. Even more importantly, heavy fucking metal music. I wasn’t one for music until I turned 13. It was then that I was introduced to heavy metal. I was having a little party with my three friends at the time when Miroku had approached me with this cd. He told me, “Here, listen to this. I think you will like it”. He handed me the cover. When I first looked at it, I didn’t know what it was. The title read only one word… Slipknot. Yes, Miroku may be a perv, but he sure as hell has a great taste in music. After I had started listening to it I told Miroku, “Goddamn. That was some tight shit.” He gave a smile. “That my friend is called Metal. The hardest and best type of music.” It was then that I started checking out many different bands. From Korn to Lamb Of God to Machine Head. Fuck, I loved it all. I also had really got into playing guitar. I bought a cheap ass guitar at some local shop and started teaching myself. Now you can ask me to play a song and I’ll play it. I also started writing at the time too. But that shit ain’t important yet.

Anyway, when I was 13, I had met someone who would half a serious impact on my life. Her name, Kikyo. We had met in middle school and we quickly became good friends. We would hang out either with my other friends or alone. It all depended on what the others were doing at the time. It wasn’t long until I really started growing fond of her. My friends would notice that I wouldn’t pay attention because I would be daydreaming too much. Then I decided to grow some balls and I asked Kikyo out. I remember it was after school, and I had asked her if she wanted to go out with me. She had told me that it was about time that I had asked her out. My heart was so overjoyed. For the first time, I was happy. Things were going so well… at least I had thought.

When Kikyo and I first started going out, everything was still normal. I still hung out with my friends. We all still had a good time, despite the fact that this was the point in time when Miroku went from just a crazy dare devil to a fucking perverted, psychotic freak. But it was still all good though. I had seen it coming. Anyway, things were still good, but over time, Kikyo and I had started to distance ourselves from the others. My friends started to tell me that I was changing into someone different than the one they had grown up to like. I remember one day Sango approached me and told me, “You know, the past few days you said you were gonna hang out with us after school, but you’ve completely blown us off. Hell, I’m beginning to distrust Kikyo. She seems like one who would go behind your back.” Hearing those words at first, I didn’t believe her, but that night, I had asked Kikyo if she wanted to do something, but she said she was busy. That next week, Kikyo and I didn’t really hang out much because she was always “busy”. One night, I had told Kikyo that I was going to come over. She kept telling me that it wasn’t a good time. But I wanted to go and spend time with her. I had walked to her house and saw something that had shot me in the fucking chest.

I walked into the house to see her all up on some other guy from our school. She was all making out with him and shit. I just stood there for a minute until they had noticed that I was standing there. She looked at me as tears were coming to my eyes. I turned away and walked away. I don’t even think that she even tried to follow me and say that she was sorry. I walked back to my house and just sat there and cried… hour after hour. Then, I picked up my phone and called Kagome. I remember the conversation like it was yesterday. I sat there, waiting for her to pick up. Then I heard her pick up the phone.

“Hello, this is Kagome”
“Hey, it’s Inuyasha. I need you to come over. I have something important to tell you.”
“Are you okay Inuyasha?”
“No, just get over here ASAP.”

It only took her ten minutes to get to my place. She knocked on the door and I let her in. She had noticed that something was wrong. She walked into my living room and sat down. “What’s going on? Is everything ok?” she had asked me. It took me a second to respond, but then I finally spoke. “Well, I just walked in on Kikyo………… making out with another guy.”

Kagome sat there shocked as she saw me burst into tears. She quickly wrapped her arms around me and let me cry on her shoulder. She kept whispering things into my ear like, “Don’t worry, you’ll be just fine,” and shit like that. It may sound cliché, but at the time, it really helped me. After about 2 or so hours, she finally left and I got little sleep that night. God only knew what was going to happen at school the next morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story