Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Welcome to my Life

Chapter 30

by RyanRossLuver 6 reviews

...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 1550 words

0Unrated



Chapter 30:

Alexiz's POV

As I walked down the aisle, my arm linked with Franks, a smile on both our faces, I scanned the audience, seeing who had in actual fact turned up, and who were the happiest people there. Looking ahead, I saw all my girls waiting for me by the alter, most of them with shocked expressions on their faces, most likely due to the fact that for once, Frank looked presentable. I panned my vision, still moving towards the alter, to the groomsmen, who looked positively delicious in their tuxes. I then flickered my gaze to Pete, not meaning to until I reached the alter, for fear that his looks would stop me in my tracks. They almost did; he was downright handsome. I couldn't wait for the reception later, where we could be crazy; and for tonight, for our honeymoon, where we can have our first night as husband and wife.

As I reached the alter, Frank kissed my hand, pulling my veil from my face before kissing my forehead, taking his seat between Mikey and Pete's mom, Dale. Pete gently took my hands, smiling at me before we turned to the minister, an old friend of Pete's parents.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III and Alexiz Scarlett Vivola Asher." The minister took a short breath, holding onto the bible, sacnning the crowd as he continued.

"Marriage is a promise, made in the hearts of two people who love each other, which takes a lifetime to fulfill. Within the circle of its love, marriage encompasses all of life's most important relationships. A wife and husband are each other's lover, teacher, listener, critic, and best friend. It is into this state that Alexiz and Pete wish to enter," the minister said, pausing once more as he prepared for the main event.

"If anyone present can show just cause as to why this couple may not be legally joined in the bonds of holy matrimony, you should now declare it, of hereafter hold your peace." I braced myself, having one person in my, and most likely Pete's mind too, who would speak up. But the room remained silent, everyone gazing in awe at us, Pete and I glancing at each other as our smiles grew bigger.

"Pete, do you take Alexiz to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you love, honour, and cherish her, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to her as long as you both shall live?" Pete turned to me, lifting our hands higher between us, gazing deeply into my eyes.

"I do."

"Alexiz, do you take Pete to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you love, honour, and cherish him, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to him as long as you both shall live?" I bit my lip gently, the way I do when I want to smile, but its hurts to do so becuase I've been smiling all day long.

"I do."

" Alexiz and Pete, may you pledge to each other to be loving friends and partners in marriage. To talk and to listen, to trust and appreciate one another; to respect and cherish each other's uniqueness, and to support, comfort, and strengthen each other through life's joys and sorrows. May you promise to share hopes, thoughts, and dreams as you build your lives together. May your lives be ever intertwined, your love keeping you together. May you build a home that is compassionate to all, full of respect and honour for others and each other. May your home be forever filled with peace, happiness, and love. Now, repeat these words after me."

"I, Pete, take you, Alexiz, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forth, to love, honour, and cherish, to comfort and respect, in sorrow or in joy, in hardship or in planty, so long as we both shall live," Pete spoke, rubbing the backs of my hands with his thumbs.

"I, Alexiz, take you, Pete, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forth, to love, honour, and cherish, to comfort and respect, in sorrow or in joy, in hardship or in plenty, so long as we both shall live." My eyes were shining over with tears. From the corners of my eyes, I noticed a few of our guests, as well as Laicei, Courtney and Hailey dabbing at theirs with tissues.

"The ring is the symbol to which into which your two lives are now joined in an unbroken cirle, in which, wherever you go, you will return to one another." Hemmy nudged Pete's left leg, earning a chorus of 'awwe' from our guests, as Pete bent down and plucked the ring from the velvet pillow the bulldog carried.

"Alexiz, I offer this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion. Let it always be a reminder of my vows to you," Pete said, slipping the white gold ring onto my finger, bending his head and kissing the spot where the ring was placed. A tear slipped down my cheek, but I let it be. Rigby came out from behind Courtney, ringbox in mouth. I bent down as she dropped it into my palm. I removed the ring, before letting her have the textured box back.

"Pete, I offer you this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion. Let it always be a reminder of my vows to you." I slipped the ring onto his finger, upturning his hand and kissing his palm, before letting it rest in mine once more.

"Alexiz and Pete, may your home be a haven of peace and your relationship be one of truth and understanding. May you enjoy length of days, fulfillment of hopes, and peace and content of mind as you, day by day, live and fulfill the terms of this covenant you have made with one another.

And now, for as much as you have made your vows, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving your rings, I pronounce that you are husband and wife. Pete, you may kiss your bride," the minister smiled as he finished off the ceremony. Pete gently cupped my cheeks, giving me the sweetest kiss imaginable, before taking my hand and walking down the aisle with me, past all our clapping, cheering and crying guests, into the reception hall at the other end of the church.

**************

Soon the reception was in full swing, with My Chemical Romance, Cobra Starship and Panic At the Disco having taken the stage. We had just had all the toasts, which meant that it was time for Pete and I to have our first dance. As The Academy Is... took their positions on the stage, Pete and I glided out onto the dancefloor.

"You were the only face I'd ever known. I was the light from the lamp on the floor, and only as bright as you wanted me to bem" William started crooning, as Pete and I started a gentle waltz, one of his hands on my hip, rubbing between the bone and my stomach, the other hand on my lower back; my arms linked behind his neck.

"But I am no gentleman, I can be a prick, and I do regret more than I admit. You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love, and then love won't exist. Everything we had, everything we had, everything we had, everything we had. Oh, it's still there," William continued, winking at us as we continued swaying, Holly and Caleb, her baby, joining us on the dancefloor, as did Hayley and Spencer, Ryan and Courtney, Patrick and Laicei and Andy and Joe.

"It was the only place I'd ever known. Turned off the light on my way out the door. I will be watching wherever you go, through the eyes of a fly on the wall. You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist. Everything we had, everything we had, everything we had, everything we had. Oh it's still there, it's still there, well you've seen for yourself the way it's played out. For him she is blinded, for her he is blinded, for her." Pete and I smiled at the change in lyrics.

"I am no gentleman, I can be a prick. And I do regret more than I admit. You have been followed back to the same place
I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love, and then love won't exist.

Everything we had, everything we had,
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
everything we had, everything we had.
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
Everything we had, everything we had,
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
everything we had...

I'll be with you wherever you go, through the eyes of a fly on the wall." As William and the boys finished playing, Pete and I ended our first dance as a married couple.
Sign up to rate and review this story