Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Chapter 2

by LizzyJonas 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 754 words

0Unrated
Lizzy's POV:

We finally arrived at the venue and quickly made our way backstage to meet the Jonas Brothers. We were last in line, and there were about 150 fans in front of us, it would probably be about an hour wait.

“Ahhh, holy crap, I am soo nervous to meet Nick.” I said trembling.

“Yeah me too, but with Joe.” Jess said nervously.

“I can’t wait to meet Kevin! Me and him were meant to be!” Alison said excitedly.

Us three were all in love with Nick, Joe and Kevin. If we ever even had a chance to talk to them we would faint.
The line was moving quicker then we thought and before we knew it we were next in line. The girls in front of us were crying and we could see Nick, Joe, and Kevin’s faces looking like they felt bad for the girls.


“Oh my gosh you guys, I think I am going to pee my pants.” I said.

“I think I already did!” Jess said.

Alison was already going up to meet them with no problem.

Alison’s POV:

I can’t believe this is happening! I finally get to meet the boy of my dreams, Kevin Jonas. I hugged Nick and Joe and got their autographs, then, I got to Kevin. I stared into his eyes; it felt like I was standing there for 10 minutes. I could feel my face getting red so I turned my head.

“Thanks so much for coming. I hope you have fun at the concert!” Kevin said.

“Oh, trust me, I will have fun.” I said back, dazed.

“Haha, I’m glad.” Kevin said.

I started to walk away but then I heard Kevin speak again.


“Wait, what’s your name?” He said.

“I’m Alison.” I said back.

Kevin’s POV:

Wow, she’s really pretty, and I like her style. I will probably never see her again though, so I should just forget about it.

Back to Lizzy’s POV:

“JESS! GO!” I screamed.

“NO! YOU GO!” Jess yelled back, pushing me forward.

“Okay, fine, wish me luck!” I said nervously.

I started walking toward the boys. My legs were trembling uncontrollably. Nick was first. My heart was racing and I felt like I was going to faint.

“Hey, I’m Nick, I’m glad you could come to the show.” Nick said.

“Hi, I’m Lizzy, you are amazing.” I blurted out, kind of like word vomit.

“Well thank you, haha.” Nick said back.

My face turned bright red and I thought I was going to die. I looked back up at Nick and saw him looking at me. I just wanted to run away. But before I moved on I got up the courage to talk some more because this would be the last time I would talk to him.

“W-w-we have front row at the concert, so look for me! My sign says ‘Look us in the eyes’ with an arrow pointing down to my friends and I.” I said quietly.

“Oh that’s clever! I’ll look for you!” Nick said.

“Bye Nick.” I said.

“Bye Lizzy.” He said back.

We hugged, I could feel his arms wrapped tightly around me. It was the best hug I ever had.

Jess’s POV:

Ok Jess, you can do this, it’s only Joe Jonas. WAIT, what am I saying?! It’s JOE JONAS.
Aww crap. Here I go.


“Hey Joe, I’m Jess.” I said with my voice shaking.

“Hello Jess. It’s very nice to meet you.” Joe said back with a happy voice.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” I said back.

“Ummm, you are really hott.” I said out of nowhere.

OH SHIT. Did I just say that outloud?! OH MY GOSH. I can’t believe I just said that. GET ME OUT OF HERE!

“Well thanks, you aren’t so bad yourself!” Joe said back smiling.

I must being hearing things. Did Joe just say I was hott?

“Well, I guess we should hug now.” Joe said.

I think I just died. This can’t be happening! This is the best day of my life! I can’t wait to tell Lizzy and Alison!

Back to Lizzy’s POV:

“So guys, how was it?!” I said.

“AMAZING!!” Alison and Jess screamed at the same time.

“I am still in shock so don’t think I am not excited.” I said laughing.

“Haha, okay let’s get to the concert!” Jess yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story