Categories > Original > Drama > Dear Maria;

Two.

by panicatthediscoxchik 1 review

:)

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 1643 words

0Unrated
Username: condomsx, password: ivebengay13. Sign in.
Incoming message from: frankierosluvr. Accept.
Frankierosluvr: MARIA!
Condomsx: ALEX! :]
Frankierosluvr: (: how was your first day?
Condomsx: :D actually, it was pretty good. Thanks for asking. How was your day?
Frankierosluvr: eh, twas alright. School was fine, but when I got home my dad was like “oh fuck you Alex! Go cut yourself and die” >.<
Condomsx: Aw =| I’m so sorry. You know I love you right? :D
Frankierosluvr: Yes, I know. Thank you (: Love you too xox
Condomsx: =] sooo, did you hear that new song that goes like “I called her on the phone and she touched herself” or something like that? :D
Frankierosluvr: omg! Yeh. I heard it last night coz Sandy sent it to me through msn. I’ve been listening to it since. ^_^
Condomsx: Yayy! -dances around to the beat of the song-
Frankierosluvr: Haha, Maria, you are so crazy xD
Condomsx: that is what so many people tell me. But I mean, even you, my bestest friend in the entire world would only know that being crazy is my profession :P
Frankierosluvr: of course! Its my job. Plus every girl needs a crazy best friend. :D
Condomsx: Haha, true. Truee. So do you have any plans for this weekend, love?
Frankierosluvr: Yeah, actually (: I’m going with Sandy to a few shows tomorrow night so I won’t be on. I’m sorry.
Condomsx: Ooh :D That’s cool. And nah, don’t be sorry. I’ll just find something else to do =] I know you’ll have a great time :)
Frankierosluvr: hehe, thanks. I knew you’d be okay with it.
Condomsx: yeahh =] But dude, I gotta get off the computer. I’m sorry. I just got on to talk to you for a bit. I got a ton of homework, plus I’m so tired so I’m gonna hit the hay early tonight. I love you! :] xox and I’ll talk to you I guess the day after tomorrow. Have a great time at the shows tomorrow! ♥
Frankierosluvr: Aww, okay Maria. =\ Thank you :] I’ll text you tomorrow before I go to the show. My mom got me some credit for my phone. All I need to do is recheck the area code for texts going from England to America. Hehe. Sleep well. And I love you too xoxo :]
Condoms: haha kay. Byee ♥
Frankierosluvr: bye ♥
Signing off.


I sighed. It sucked having your best friend live thousands of miles away from you. You couldn’t hug each other. You rarely heard the other person’s voice or laughter. You would only see their smile and face if you went on a webcam, which Alex and I tried to do often. Just seeing her face for even a second brings me happiness. I’d kill to be there with her; just to be in her presence. Ugh, this sucks. I need to stop thinking about this.
I shut down my computer and made my way to my bedroom door. The computer was downstairs so I had to walk all the way upstairs JUST to get my backpack. Homework time; how lovely.
Once I reached my room, I locked my door, placed my bookbag on my bed and blasted My Chemical Romance’s Cd, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.
Another normal day.
Homework, eat, sleep, then do it all over again the next day.
My life had no purpose.
I sighed once more before burrowing my nose into my books.

“Maria!... Maria! MARIA! Hello?” I heard loud knocking on my door.
I shot up, “What!?”
I quickly looked at the clock. It read 6:46am. Oh god. I must have fallen asleep after doing my homework. I’m guessing I didn’t even put my books away because they were lying all over my bed.
“Maria, it’s time to wake up. You didn’t come down for dinner last night. Wake up!” she screamed through the locked door.
Oh well. And what? She cooked? HA! That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard so far. Since when does she cook? Ugh.
“I’m up!” I screamed back and turned to my stereo which was still on, but since the cd had played entirely, it just stopped playing. I pushed play and once more, My Chemical Romance was being blasted through the speakers. I smiled.
I loved My Chemical Romance. Surprisingly, it’s the reason why I met Alex online. I was searching through pictures of MCR on some site and I came across her profile.
We’ve been friends ever since.
School started at 8 sharp, so I hopped in the shower after I brushed my teeth. After my shower, I picked out a decent outfit to wear for the day and began to style my hair. Hopefully today my bangs would straighten.

“Hey Maria. Maria, over here!” I heard in the lunchroom.
I saw Selena waving her hand frantically. She was sitting at one of the many tables in the lunchroom. She told me to meet her in the lunchroom in the morning before the morning bell rang. She said she wanted to show me something.
Once I reached the table, I sat my backpack down on the floor, and smiled at her, “Hey, what’s up?”
“Oh, nothing much. I’d like you to meet a great friend of mine. He’s in Musical Education, too. And hey! He’s in the same class as you are.” She smiled.
“Oh, really? That’s cool. Where is he?” I asked curiously.
She looked around, “He was just here. He’s probably just stalking his ex. They’ve been on and off for two years now. It’s crazy. I don’t even know when they’re on or off. It’s pretty crazy.”
I laughed, “Wow. That does sound crazy.”
She kept looking around, “Ah ha! There he is. Hold on. Let me go drag his ass over here. Be right back.”
I just smiled.
Well at least I’d know somebody in that class.
She came back in seconds with her arm entangled with his.
They sat down on the opposite side of the table, “Okay, now Maria, this is Jonathan. Jonathan, this is Maria.”
I greeted this brown-haired, green-eyed boy with a “Hey” and a small smile.
I swear, he had the voice of an angel, “Hello” was all he said.
His smile was like the sun on the sunniest day of the year.
“So what kind of music are you into?” he asked me, trying to strike up a conversation.
Selena just smiled at both him and me.
“My Chemical Romance. You?” I said.
His mouth was now open, “Oh my god. Same here! I love MCR. What’s your favorite song by them?”
I smiled, “Easy one. Thank You For The Venom.”
His eyes popped open, “No fucking way! Dude, Maria, are you sure you weren’t my twin sister or something at birth?”
I started laughing, “I’m sure. I’m an only child. So I’m taking that it’s your favorite song too.”
“Of course! The guitar in that song is so kick-ass. Nothing can beat it. Sometimes I just replay the beginning over and over a million times.” He said.
“Whoa, weird. So do I,” I laughed.
“You two are so alike. It’s starting to scare me. Maria, please tell me you do not eat peanut butter with oreos,” Selena stated.
I paused for a bit, “If I would tell you that, I’d be lying, because I love eating oreos with peanut butter. Why?”
Selena and Jonathan looked at each other funny.
Jonathan raised his hand a bit, “I do that all the time. I’ve asked every girl in this school if they do that. Half of them said ‘Gross’ and walked away, or thought I had some kind of mental problem.”
I did a weird thing with my eyebrow, “Weird. I think its totally yum.”
“Haha, nice. I can tell you two will get along just fine.” Selena smiled.
Just then the morning bell rang.

How lovely.
“Well I’ll see you in Musical Education. It was nice meeting you, Jonathan.” I said to him.
“Please, call me Jon, or Jonny or something other than my full name. Haha, I don’t fancy it all that much,” He said.
I smiled, “Okay Jonny, see ya.”
“Bye Jonnyboy,” Selena said to him.
“Bye girls!” He smiled.

Selena and I ran to get to our homeroom class in time before the first bell rang. Thankfully, we just made it.
“I like that boy. He seems so rad. How long have you known him, Selena?” I asked once we were sitting at our desks.
“Oh, he IS rad. More than rad. Simply amazing. We’ve been best friends for about four years. We met in 7th grade. We were both new to this area. Our mothers are close and both of our families decided to move to this area last year. So yeah.” She said.
“Ohh, that’s cool. So have you two ever dated? Just curious.” I asked.
“Uhm, we tried it before. It just didn’t work out. So we’re just best friends. We both thought that it was just too weird,” She said with a small smile.
“Ah, I see. Yeah, sometimes it’s better to stay as just friends. I’ve been in that situation before.” I replied.
We then were told to be silent since the day was about to begin at school.
I can’t wait for 8th period. My last class I had was Musical Education. Sure, I had a whole day to wait just until I saw the guy I considered ‘sex-on-legs’, but it’d be damn worth it.
I just daydreamed for half of the day, not really paying attention to my teachers.
Sign up to rate and review this story