Categories > Original > Romance > Anatomy

Chapter Three

by Electriciaty 0 reviews

Paul Becker, choreographer to the Jonas Brothers, up and quits, a week before the new tour! Just when the boys think all hope is lost, Angelina Mallery comes into the picture, could she make this t...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 1078 words

0Unrated


Chapter Three

"What in the world?!" I looked up, pulling myself onto my elbows.

"Nice move Joe." One of the boys laughed, watching another peel his face off the floor.

"Who are you?" I demanded, standing up and brushing myself off.

"Sorry, sorry. We didn't mean to get in your way. Your moves were amazing."The one standing up flashed me a smile. He looked a little younger than me: Baby face, sharp eyes, curly brown hair, the boy was cute, I gave him that."I'm Nick." He held out his hand, smiling again, my knees almost gave out.

"Angelina." I raised an eyebrow at him. He hadn't tried to check me out once, a teenage gentleman? No way.

"We really didn't mean to get in your way, we heard you flipping around next door and Nick's curiosity got the best of him." I looked over to the one who seemed to be the oldest of the three. He had thick sideburns, the same curly hair as his brother, but his features were more grown up. My heart did a little flip, he reminded me of a hurt puppy the way his eyes sparkled at me. "I'm Kevin." He, like his brother, held out his hand.

"Wanna be our choreographer?" The last of the three got straight to the point. He had heartthrob written all over his face. His features were sharp, and his eyes squinted in a way that made it look like he was staring at you from underneath his lashes. I blinked to retain my composure. I never was good around boys.

"Joe!" The older man scolded him. He turned to me and smiled, ignoring the boy. "Sorry about him, I'm Kevin Jonas Sr. their father slash dadager."

"Nice to meet you." I shook his hand, wary of dadagers. Parents who managed their children were a ticking time bomb most of the time. "Um, I hate to be rude. But what are you doing at the studio?" I pried.

"Well, we were rehearsing for our tour." Nick started.

"But then brain train over here had to go any annoy our choreographer."Kevin continued.

"Oh come on!" Joe turned to me. "I know you're probably a fan, but be honest. If you saw us on tour, and then decided to go see us AGAIN for our next tour, would you want to see cheerleader moves?"

"You worked with Paul didn't you." It wasn't a question.

"Thank you!" Joe turned around and threw his arms in the air. "Our fans are the best, no?" He nudged Nick.

"Right, about that. Who are you guys again?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms in front of my chest. Vaguely trying to remember what time it was and what Marcy wanted me to do again.

Almost in unison, all three boys jaws dropped. I saw their dad smile and then pull his hand over his mouth, trying to hide the fact.

Nick was the first to speak up. "You're joking."

The tension in the room grew as Joe looked back at his dad, in complete shock. "She's joking, right?"

"Now boys, just because your concerts are sold out, doesn't mean every teenage girl out there wants you." He tried to console them.

Kevin walked up to me; he was nearly two inches away. My heart fluttered."Um, yes?"

"Holy crap! She really has no idea!" Kevin spun around, did he just test me?

"This...is awesome!" Nick ran up to me, hugged me around my waist, and spun me around.

"WOAH! WOAH! Hold up!" I pushed on his chest and landed on the floor when he let me go.

"Dad! Come on, we HAVE to hire her!" Nick ran up to his father, pleading.

"I agree. There is too much testosterone on our bus. We need some girly flare or something." Kevin nodded, crossing his arms.

"Plus, she's got some wicked moves." Nick added, nodding.

"But she doesn't even know who we are." Joe grumbled, kicking imaginary dirt on the ground.

"That's why she's perfect!" Nick was close to jumping around he seemed so excited. He looked back at me, still on the floor. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize I dropped you." He held out a hand and helped me up.

"Listen guys, we don't even know her. I'll have to call up your mom and talk this over." Mr. Jonas had closed his eyes and was rubbing his temples.

"Why not talk it over during dinner?" Kevin was walking towards me, staring me right in the eyes.

"What?" Joe looked up.

"Yeah, we could invite her over, mom did say she was gonna cook tonight."Nick, again, nodded in agreement with his older brother.

Mr. Jonas shrugged, "I don't see a problem with that."

I stood there in shock. This was not happening.

"Angelina, did you just see Paul walk out on-there you are!" My manager, Justin, walked in, swishing his hips in a fashion that literally screamed 'I'm gay!', "We've been looking for you boys. Paul stomped out the front door and let the paparazzi swarm in like flies. I'm so sorry, but we're asking all of our high end clients to exit the back when they're done, we don't want any incidents to happen."

"High end clients?" I gulped my water quickly, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Well of course silly." He waved a hand at me. "They are the Jonas Brothers after all."

I blinked, racketing my mind for any familiarity with that name. "OH! Like Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Jonas Brothers?"

Justin was on me in a split second with his hand over my mouth. I saw Nick put his face in his hands and Joe and Kevin erupted in laughter. Their father put his hand on Nick's shoulder, smiling. I glared at Justin.

"I'm so sorry. Angelina has only been with us for a couple months, she doesn't really know when to shut her mouth." Justin laughed nervously.

"No, no. It's okay. She didn't know." Nick waved his hands like he was dispersing the bad energy in the room. It was enough for Justin to let go. "But you're gonna have to make it up to us." He smiled, I could see the gears turning in his head.

"Anything for our most valued clients." I rolled my eyes at Justin, he was such an ass kisser.

"We want Angelina as our new manager." Kevin crossed his arms, smiling with his brothers.
Sign up to rate and review this story