Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Epilogue

by Moonshyne 9 reviews

As Madison walks down the aisle will Bob save the day?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!!] [R] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 1683 words - Complete

1Exciting
Madison’s POV

I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Everything was set. Mark and I planned the wedding pretending to be the happy couple. So much had happened since I said yes to him. The next night Bob hurt his wrist and the band blamed me for it. They felt he played too hard to the frustration of what happened the night before out. They’re probably right. Ali had the baby November 17th and the paternity test proved once and for all Bob was the father. They got married at his house on December 1st. I went to see if I could stop it but I was too late and sat in the snow crying, until my sole friend from that summer picked me up. Adam. Everyone now hates me for what I did to Bob. From what Adam says Bob doesn’t cry nor does he want to talk about it. As a matter of fact he never wants to hear my name again

I have to stop thinking about him and what we could have had. It’s my wedding day, but I can’t help it because in Marks last bit of cruelty to the man I love more than life itself we’re marrying on his birthday, New Year’s Eve. I wish this were like the movies where he shows up just when the priest says ‘Is there any reason why these two should not be wed?’ and Bob would stop it all proclaiming his love for me. That’s just a fantasy isn’t it?

I hear a knock on the door, its Elisabeth my maid of honor.

“Are you okay?” she asked as she walked in the door. I shook my head no as the tears started flowing.

“Why Madison, do you really love him?”

“You know I don’t.”

“Then why?”

“I don’t have a choice.”

“There’s always a choice Madison.”

“I wish it were true.”

“The photographer wants some pre-wedding pictures.”

I blotched my eyes for the thousandth time that day. Before opening the door my sister turned to me, “If I haven’t told you, you look stunning. It just would look so much better with a smile on your face,” I attempted my best fake smile, “a real smile,” she said.

When I finally came out of my room and my father looked so proud of me. “You look absolutely beautiful. Mark is going to be breathless when he sees you.”

“Maybe it will kill him,” said Elisabeth quietly, however not quiet enough so Kelsey didn’t hear.

“Madison doesn’t have such luck,” Kelsey whispered to Elisabeth.

Third Person POV

All the bridesmaids looked in amazement as Madison made her way down the stairs of her father’s home in Kenilworth. She wore a curved strapless French tulle A-line bridal gown with a crystal neckline, and a delicately chevron pleated bodice with inverted Basque waistline. The skirt of the gown had an, allover lace motif with a chapel length train. The back had jeweled crystal buttons up the bodice. Her hair was in an updoo and her veil was cathedral length held in back by a diamond encrusted comb. Her father presented her with her mother’s Harry Winston diamonds she wore on her wedding day. The set included a necklace filled with dropped diamonds, cascading diamond earrings and vine clustered bracelet. When finished she truly felt like a princess.

After the pictures they made their way to the limos there were two silver Chrysler C300 for the bridesmaids and a white 1962 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud for Madison and her father. Her father looked at his watch and they were running fifteen minutes late for the ceremony.

At the church Mark was getting nervous he was worried that Madison had changed her mind.

The head usher went up to Mark and told him the first of the limo’s had arrived. Mark turned to his best man smiling. The last guest sneaked in right before the music started.

Madison’s POV

Daddy turned to me and looked at me so lovingly, “Is this really what you want?”

My mind was screaming NO!!! but what I really wanted was now married raising his son and in love with the mother of his child. So I did what any person in my situation would do, lie. “Of course Daddy, Mark’s good for me. We understand each other completely.”

All the bridesmaids dressed in wine made it down the aisle they were waiting for my cousin Alexa, who was the flower girl, and my sister to make it down the aisle. The doors to the cathedral shut and they started the orchestra that was hired started playing Pachebel’s Canon in D, the doors swung open and I couldn’t breathe because all I could see halfway down the aisle on my side was blonde shaggy hair, but it couldn’t be him could it? But I know that back anywhere, has he come to save me? Will I finally get the life I dreamed of? My heart is beating so fast as I walk down the aisle closer and closer, he turns around and looks at me and I smile the first real one in three months. My life will soon be complete and we’ll work out all our problems.

Bob’s POV

Why does she still effect me this way, beautiful isn’t even close to describing how she looks right now. I don’t even know why I came. I do know why I came to make sure she’s happy and she looks mighty happy coming down the aisle. She sees me and our eyes lock and right now I don’t even know my name she still mesmerizes me. I know exactly what I have to do.

Narrator’s POV

Madison made it down the aisle and the minister smiled at her.

“Dearly beloved,” he started and Madison’s mind went wandering through the next couple of minutes of his speech. She wondered how Bob would do it, how he would stop this sham of a marriage. Reality came shooting back as the minister continued, “Into this holy union Mark Gregory Gadsen and Madison Victoria Trenton now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else for ever hold your peace.”

Madison held her breath and waited for Bob to speak, but there was nothing she turned to look where he sat but he was gone, along with all her hopes and dreams.

The minister smiled and whispered, “That part always makes them nervous.”

He continued and soon after they were saying their vows and the rings were blessed and exchanged. Then he pronounced Mark and Madison husband and wife.

All too soon they were headed to The Lincolnshire Marriot Resort for the reception. Mark had booked the Presidential Suite for their wedding night. After the stroke of midnight the party finally started winding down. Madison said good bye to Natasha, Richard, Derek & Elisabeth. Dave and Kelsey had left earlier for a private New Year celebration. After hugging her father one last time Mark whisked her away to their room. She went to the bathroom and took off her gown and then her make-up. After washing her face she finally took down her hair.

She came out of the bathroom and there was Mark was sitting on the bed waiting for her.

“Come on Madison I’ve been waiting for this,” he said as he patted the bed.

“Not tonight Mark I’m tired.”

“Are you tired or upset because Bryar didn’t stop the wedding like you wanted him too.”

“Stop it Mark.”

“This is our wedding night and nothing is going to stop me from fucking my bride.”

“Please Mark.”

“That’s better.”

“That’s not what I meant and you know it.”

“You fucking embarrassed me at the church making those googly eyes at him. Now you’re going to pay bitch.”

Madison felt a sting across her face. Once Mark started he didn’t stop he beat her viciously. He did stop long enough to tear off her nightgown before raping her. Her screams were silent to all the guests on the floor. When he finished he got off of her, “I don’t know what Bryar ever saw in you, you’re such a lousy fuck." Madison stumbled to an empty couch and curled up in her pain and she started crying.

“Shut up you fucking bitch. I’m trying to sleep.”

Once she heard his loud snoring she slowly made it to her make-up bag and took out a picture of Bob and her. She ran her finger down his smiling face. “You promised you would always be there for me to protect me, you promised no one would ever hurt me like that again. You liar. I hate you. No I’ll love you forever.” She curled on the couch holding the picture to her heart.

Less then twenty miles away Bob had just put Bobby down after feeding him and rocking with him. He quietly opened the draw to his nightstand and found the picture he was looking for. It was one of him and Madison. He sat in front of the fireplace and was looking at her and spoke, “When did you stop believing in us. I thought when you didn’t pack my toothbrush that there was a possibility we could work things out. But when you accepted Mark’s proposal I knew it was over. I came today because I thought if there was the slightest possibility that you weren’t happy I would have ended it right there. But when I saw you, you had one of those smiles you used to only reserve for me. I wish you good luck in your new life baby, because I need to get on with mine.” He threw the photo into a blazing fire.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story