Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Friends to Lovers

Friends to Lovers

by cherryblossom 0 reviews

Sakura is moving to Konoha expecting to have a simple life she gets the complete opposite.What she'll get is DRAMA,DRAMA,oh and more DRAMA!And it all started the moment she stepped through the door...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 1183 words

0Unrated
Author’s Note:

Cherryblossom: Ready to get the story started?
Sakura: DUH! Let’s start!
Cherryblossom: Are you ready Sasuke?
Sasuke: Hn.
Cherryblossom: What the heck is “hn”?
Sasuke: Hn.
Cherryblossom: Oh for the love of god! You know what forget it. Anyways Sakura take it away!
Sakura: Please R&R! Cherryblossom will take good or bad criticism but don’t be too harsh she’s new.

Cherryblossom: I don’t own Naruto by the way. If I did there would be lots of changes like SASUKE WOULDN’T LEAVE!!!!!!!! Now let’s begin the story.



N.P.O.V (no ones point of view for the slow people)


Chapter 1:

“Sasuke! Come down here I have something to tell you and your brother! Coming!” Grumbling Sasuke walked downstairs to what surprise his mother had for him and Itachi. Sasuke walked into the kitchen where he saw his mother, Mikoto, with a huge smile on her face and Itachi looking as grim as he was.

“So what’s so important you just have to tell us?” Itachi said.

“Well” Mikoto started “Someone is going to be staying in our mansion with us!”(A/U: OMG! They have a mansion! Big surprise isn’t it.)

Sasuke and Itachi looked at there mother like she was crazy.

“I hope we know this person.” Sasuke said.

“You don’t but your father and I do.” Mikoto said.

“When is the person coming?” Itachi asked.

“In a couple of days maybey.” Mikoto said.

A/U: I’m going to skip to when Sakura comes because nothing really happened and I’m lazy.
It was a beautiful Monday (A/U: I forgot to mention it’s summer, school is starting next Monday.) morning but the Uchiha family didn’t have time to stop and admire because Mikoto was busy trying to make everything as tidy as possible.

“Sasuke-kun dear please get nicer clothes on.” Mikoto said.

“Whatever.” Sasuke said.

“Itachi-kun go make sure the living room is clean.” Mikoto said.

“Hn.” Itachi answered. (A/U: There is that damn “hn” thing again don’t they have a bigger vocabulary.)

“Mikoto-chan I’m off to work, bye.” Fugita (Itachi’s and Sasuke’s father) said.

“Bye dear see you this evening.” Mikoto answered.

Everything from then on was crazy till noon when they had finally gotten everything finished. Also that was around the time the mysterious person would arrive.



Sasuke’s P.O.V
Italics: Sasuke’s thoughts
Bold: Inner Sasuke



I wonder who this person is. My mom seems really happy about them coming. I don’t know about you but I hope it’s a girl. Who are you? Why I’m your inner. Great! Just great! Now I have a freaking inner to piss me off now! Hey I’m not that bad I’m just saying I hope it’s a really hot girl! Before Sasuke could respond the doorbell rang snapping Sasuke out of his thoughts. His mother had a huge smile on her face.

“You guys stay here I’ll get the door.” Mikoto said.

“Ok”

“Whatever”

Were the answers she got before she left to get the door. They heard the door open but that was it before there mother came rushing in the kitchen.

“Itachi-kun, Sasuke-kun I would like you to meet Sakura-chan.” Mikoto stepped back revealing a girl with pink hair to her mid-back, bright green emerald eyes, and a smile on her face.

Itachi and Sasuke were speechless.

Whoa! Yeah it was a girl and not just any girl a really hot one. I mean look at those curves and those plump lips just waiting to be kissed. I admit she is okay. More like perfect! Hey aren’t you my conscious aren’t you supposed to agree with me. Now what would be the fun in that? Sasuke mentally rolled his eyes.


Sakura’s P.O.V
Italics: Sakura’s thoughts
Bold: inner Sakura



I walked into a kitchen to see two boys staring at me. One who looked older had long black hair in a low ponytail, onyx colored eyes, and he was wearing a red muscle shirt with black shorts. The younger looking one who looked around my age also had black hair but in a chicken butt hair style, onyx eyes, and a dark blue muscle shirt with cream colored shorts. Damn! They both look fine! They don’t look that good. Now you’re just lying to yourself. I can tell because I’m in your mind. Fine! I admit they are hot. Yeah! I win this round! Yeah, yeah whatever.

“Sakura-chan?” Mikoto said.

“Yeah.” I replied.

“This is Itachi my oldest son.” She said pointing to the one with the pony tail. “And this is Sasuke he’s your age.” I nodded. I can't wait to get to know them! Do you ever go away? No,why? Because your annoying. I know that's the best thing about being your inner I can piss you off whenever I want. You're so mean. Yeah well deal with it. Your too nice all your meaness has to go somewhere. True. Back to reality Mikoto told her which room was hers.(Which just happened to between Sasuke's and Itachi's room because Sasuke would not have a room next to Itachi. He really does hate him doesn't he!) While Sakura was unpacking Mikoto was finishing making lunch while asking her sons some questions.

"So what do you think of Sakura-chan?" she said.

"I think she's hot!" Itachi said.

"Same here." said Sasuke.

Mikoto smiled glad to hear that answer because what none of them knew except for her husband was that Mikoto and Sakura's mother were playing matchmaker trying to get Sakura to date one of them preferably Sasuke.

Then Itachi said "Bet you can't say that to her face." looking at Sasuke directly in the face.

"Yeah I can just watch." Sasuke answered.

A few minutes later Sakura came down and started to help Mikoto set the table.

"Sakura..." Sasuke said.

"Yes" she answered looking at him.

"I think your hot." he said.

Poor Sakura turned as red as a tomato. "T-thank you" she stuttered. OMG!OMG!OMG! He just said we're HOT!
That night Mikoto dialed Sakura's mom's number.

"Briiiing,briiiiing,brii-hello?" a woman answered.

"You won't believe what happened when Sakura came." Mikoto said.

"Do they like her?"

"They both think she's hot!"

"Great!"

"Also Sasuke told Sakura to her face she was hot!"

"No way! Really?"

"Yes! I hope they get together!"

"Me too! You are going to do those little schemes of yours right?"

"Of course!"

"Ok, well then bye!"

"Bye!"

Thus the matchmaking begun!






Authur's Note:

Cherryblossom: Well what do you think?

Sakura: I think it's awesome!

Cherryblossom: What do you think Sasuke?

Sasuke: Hn.

Cherryblossom: Dangit! Sakura you ask him he actually says words to you!

Sakura: What did you think Sasuke?

Sasuke: It's ok but when does the lip action start?

Cherryblossom: Sometime but that's only if I get reviews. Then I'll go on with the story so please R&R!









Sign up to rate and review this story