Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Friends to Lovers

Who's That Girl!

by cherryblossom 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 773 words

1Funny
Sasuke: Please tell me there's some lip action in this chapter.

Cherryblossom: Maybey...

Sakura: Anyway let's begin the chapter!


N.P.O.V


It was a nice Thursday Sasuke and Sakura were in his room on his bed talking. They had gotten pretty close in the last few days. When the doorbell rang Mikoto answered and it was Sasuke's friends.

"Sasuke-kun's upstairs." Mikoto said.

"Thanks!" yelled an energetic blond-haired, blue-eyed boy.

"Your welcome Naruto." Mikoto answered.

Four boys ran upstairs but suddenly because they heard something that sounded like a girl giggling.

"Did you guys here that?" a brown haired boy with red upside down triangle tattoo asked.

"You mean the sound of a girl giggling?" a boy with pearl white eyes and brown hair in a low ponytail said.

"Yea!"

"Then yes."

They heard another giggle and followed the sound. They ended up at Sasuke's room. Luckily the door wasn't fully closed so they peeked and saw a pink-haired green-eyed girl laying with Sasuke next to her on his bed talking. They decided to listen in on the conversation.

"Really?" the girl said.

"Yea." Sasuke answered.

"I can't believe Itachi-kun has such weird friends." she said.

The boys eyes went wide at the sight in front of them. Sasuke looked like he was actually enjoying himself and this girl said Itachi-kun!

"Itachi does have weird friends." Naruto said.

"What are you guys doing?" they looked up and saw Itachi looking down at them.

"Spying." a boy with brown hair in a pineapple style said yawning right after.

"Who's the girl?" Naruto said.

Itachi looked through in the room and saw Sakura and Sasuke laying on his bed.

He smirked "Oh!That's Sakura-chan.She is living with us her and my brother are really close."

Itachi walked away while the four boys started spying again.

"So what about your friends. What are they like?" Sakura said.

"While there is one guy named neji who seems like he has a stick stuck up his ass." Sasuke replied.

Neji sent off a killing aura but didn't do anything.

"Also Shikamaru who is a lazy ass." said Sasuke.

The boys turned around to look at Shikamaru who was half asleep and looked like he didn't hear or didn't care.

"True"

"Definitely"

"Yep"

Then they turned back to the conversation.

"Let's see there is a guy named Shino who is a bug freak. Choji who loves to eat food especially potato chips. Hmmmm.... Oh! This guy named Lee who is a weirdo and is a miniature gai who is our P.E teacher." Sasuke said.

"Whoa! What an interesting group of friends." Sakura replied.

"I can't believe he didn't mention me!" Naruto whispered.

"Last but not least Naruto the number-one-knucklehead and if you would prefer calling him dobe or idiot." Sasuke said.

Naruto's face was smiling that he remembered him but soon turned to a glare and angry scowl.

"Teme!" he shouted.

Sakura quickly stopped giggling and Sasuke's smirk quickly turned to a scowl when Naruto came barging in with the rest of the boys trying to restrain him.

"How dare you call me an idiot,teme!" Naruto yelled.

Itachi soon came into the room after hearing all the yelling.

"Your the idiot Sasuke!"

"You were listening in on our conversation." Sasuke said darkly giving a death glare.

"Uh....I...um uh...." Naruto said inching back as Sasuke got up off the bed advancing towards him.

"Well!" Sasuke demanded a killing aura surrounding him.

"Y-yes" Naruto squeaked out then started running as Sasuke chased after him.

Sakura got off the bed and ran after them with everyone following her. Sasuke was now chasing Naruto around the living room with everyone watching. While Sasuke had Naruto in a headlock Itachi leaned on Sakura putting his elbow on her head.(not in a perverted way they are like brother and sister)

"Are they always like this?" Sakura asked pointing at the two.

"Yep." Itachi answered.


Sasuke's P.O.V
Italics: Sasuke's thoughts
Bold: iner Sasuke

While Sakura and Itachi were talking I noticed Itachi leaning on Sakura and got an idea.
Do it! But Itachi will kill us! So! It would be so funny! Yea it would be. Yea! And it's time to show that stuck-up pretty boy who's boss! Yea!








Author's Note:

Cherryblossom: I wonder what Sasuke has planned.Hmmmm....

Sasuke: Oh trust me something good.

Sakura: Yea! Then I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh!Also don't forget to R&R please!

Cherryblossom: I still do not own Naruto. Sad I know but I have to live with it. Anyways hope you like the story!
Sign up to rate and review this story