Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 7..

by dtng101 1 review

Thanks C-line.This chapter goes out to you-D.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 762 words

0Illiterate
A/n:Thanks!C-line for all the support,I hope all goes well with your story-D.
--------------------------
normal pov.

"Tell the truth Bob,"Karina said with a mock sternness.
"Okay.That's a deal"Karina agreed.
It took a long time to tuck him in.First he insisted on showing her all of his stuffed animals and telling her their names.When she finally got him into bed and under the covers,he said"Kiss me good night."
She bent down and kissed him on the forehead.
"Good night."
"Now tell me a story,"he demanded.
"What?"
"Tell me a story.I can't go to sleep without a story."
"But,Bob,that wasn't the deal.The deal was for me to tuck you in."
"Now the deal is for you to tell me a story,"he insisted.She saw that he was a tough bargainer.There was probably no use in arguing with him.
"What kind of stories do you like?"she asked,sighing resignedlyans settling down at the foot of his narrow,stuffed animal-cluttered bed.
"Scary stories".
Of course.
"Okay.Let me think."She didn't have to think too long.She was good at thinking up stories.It was one of the real advantages of having a wild imagination.
"This story is a story about a little boy who liked to scare his baby-sitter,"she began.
Bob laughed."I like it,"he said,sitting up.
"If you don't lie down and try to sleep,I won't finish it,"Karina threatened.He plopped back onto his pillow."This little boy was about your age,about your height,just about your weight.
In fact,he looked just like you."She scotted up closer to him so she could whisper the story.
"ANd this little boy had a very mischievous personality.He liked playing tricks on his baby-sitter and scaring her to death.He would sneak down the stairs as quietly as he could just to frighten her.He would make loud noises and jump out at her from dark doorways and run into the room and leap onto her shoulders from behind when she thought he was sound asleep.
"One night,he scared his baby-sitter so badly, her hair turned white.And one night,he scared his baby-sitter so badly,her eyes popped out,and he had to find them and push them back in for her.And one night,he scared his baby-sitter so badly,she jumped right out of her skin-and it took her hours to put it back on."
Bob thought this was hilarious.He laughed until he had tears in his eyes.He made Karina tell that part again.And then again.
"SO one night the little boy's baby-sitter decided to get even.She decided that it was her turn to scare the little boy".
Karina scooted even closer so she could whisper as queitly as possible."She thought and thought about how to scare the little boy.Should she dress up in a gorilla costume and pop out of his clothes closet?No.Not scary enough.Should she invite a monster to come in and chase the little boy around the house?No.Not scary enough.Should she take her skin offagainand dance around in her bones?No.Not scary enough."
Karina leaned down very close to Bob's ear and softly whispered the conclusion to her story."And then the baby-sitter finally got an idea.She inally thought of the scariest trick of all.Very queitly,she crept into the little boy's bedroom.Very quietly,she leaned down over his bed where he was about to fall asleep.And very quietly,quiet as a mouse,almost suilently,almost as silent as a soft breeze,almost so silently you couldn't hear her,she shouted,"BOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Karina shouted the word boo at the top of her lungs.
The story received the proper reaction.Bob leaped up in surprise and nearly fell out of bed.
Then he laughed uproariously"Tell it again,"he insisted when he finally stopped laughing.
Pleased with her success,Karina headed to the bedroom door"No.Go to sleep now".
"Come on,Karian.Tell it again."
"No.Next time.I'll be back on Saturday night.I'll make it scarier."
He made her promise three times that she wouldn't forget.Then he finally settled down to go to sleep.
Karina was similing as she strtede down the stairs."That was a good story,"she told herself
A/N:PLEASE REVIEW TOMMOROW THE CHAPTER IS KIND OF BE SHORTER.I'LL PUT IT UP TOMMOROW.PLEASE REVIEW.I'AM BEGGING YOU GUYS.
Sign up to rate and review this story