Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Grand Conspiracy

Chapter 07: Collision Course

by madnesspersonified 1 review

Sequel to a Twisted Timeline. The more things change the more things get wacky. Not for the mentally sane. LunaHarryFem!Harry.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 8870 words

3Exciting
This chapter was actually done quite some time ago, but I held off of it because of a certain scene in it. I felt I had to include it, but it kept coming out a bit off the three times I rewrote it. I think its fine enough now, but if you don’t like it, you’re probably right. And if you like it, you’re probably right as well.

And see if you can guess who’s really behind the Grand Conspiracy by the end of the chapter. I more or less said so, without coming out and saying this man’s name.

And now onto your feature presentation.

Chapter Seven: Collision Course:

People were rushing around the Ministry of Magic in a panic. It was very difficult to navigate around the corridors in the Ministry, without running into some frantic looking Ministry official. Still the news had shaken the entire Ministry from top to bottom to the core. The Minister of Magic had been viciously murdered by a mysterious female companion of Harry Potter and the official Ministry word stated that it was a premeditated murder carried out by a rising dark threat. As they continued to hunt down agents of Harry Potter, another problem had presented itself. It appeared that Potter had finally done what they had feared, he had exposed them to the Muggle World, at a time where the Ministry was at their most violate. If what Potter had threatened was true, the information would replay itself over and over again for a period of twenty four hours, reinforcing it in the minds of the Muggles. It would be essentially impossible to modify the memories of all those Muggles with that kind of information reinforcement. As the Head of the Auror office, Garrett Winston was one of the most powerful individuals in the Ministry of Magic, until at least an interim Minister had been chosen. That could be anywhere from days to weeks, even months depending on how much the Wizengamot bickered. Based on his current power as one of the de-facto figure heads, Winston positioned himself to deal with the threat by calling an emergency meeting of the Wizengamot.

Winston walked down the hallway, when a tired looking Ministry official stepped up in front him.

“Head Auror Winston, the Muggle Prime Minister is demanding someone talk to him right now,” said the Ministry official.

“The Ministry of Magic does not have any dealings with the Muggle World any longer,” stated Winston firmly. “Scrimgeour, before his untimely demise, and I have agreed that the Muggles should be isolated and police themselves.”

“The Muggle Prime Minister is threatening military action against the Ministry if you don’t meet with him, don’t blame me, I’m just delivering the message,” stated the Ministry official and Winston just frowned, before he averted his face slightly, to hide a smile. An opportunity has presented itself.

“Very well, retrieve him, tell him that I’ll meet him in my office in ten minutes,” commented Winston as he stood off, leaving the Ministry official to take the message back to the Prime Minister. If all went according to plan, the Muggles would not be a threat, not that they were much of one anyway with their lack of magic. In the States, the magical people knew exactly how to keep Muggles in line and prevent them from gaining much of standing in that country. All the richest people in the States were witches or wizards, with puppets in the Muggle government from both divisions of the magical government, and they made Muggles pay high taxes to keep the balance, to make sure they did not become too successful and think they could be something despite the noticeable handicap of not being able to perform magic.

The Prime Minister sat in the office of the Minister of Magic, tapping his fingers impatiently on the side of the chair. He, along with pretty much everyone else in Britain, had seen concrete proof about the Ministry of Magic. Of course, he had known about them, had been in regular meetings with the Minister of Magic ever since he took office as had his predecessors. In fact, he made it his record to talk to the past few Prime Ministers to learn more about how this Ministry of Magic operated. He had managed to pry that they were evasive and at many times, several meetings had contradicted encounters that have had in the past. The Ministry also only parted with enough information to give a general overview of the situation and left the Minister to have to the events spun in a way that would not expose the other government operating from behind the scenes in Britain. In particular, he had been uncomfortable about a second government operating beyond the one already established. There were times where the Prime Minister felt that the Ministry of Magic officials should be work closer to the legitimate government, there would be less of a chance of communication breakdowns.

Winston entered the office, with a calm expression on his face, two Aurors walking behind him.

“Prime Minister, I don’t wish to spend too much time talking to you, we do have our own problems, with the Minister of Magic being murdered,” said Winston casually.

“Your Minister was murdered?” asked the Prime Minister in a scandalized voice. “Surely such a thing could have been avoided…”

“Yes but it did happen, the person behind it was crafty and rather diabolical, but every magical person in Britain and the world will be safe, once we hunt down this traitor and have him executed for his crimes,” stated Winston.

“And what about the non-magical people?” asked the Prime Minister suspiciously.

“That is not our concern. In fact, your people are the reason why our people think they can disrespect the Ministry of Magic. In the past, we’ve ran around attempting to babysit the Muggles so a few isolated incidents don’t happen and thus it allows madmen like He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and Harry Potter to run around, to do what they please,” stated Winston and the Prime Minister looked appalled at what he was hearing. “If anything, Muggles should remember their place, like they do in the United States of America, the greatest country on Earth. They are inferior. Animals don’t rule the world and neither should non-magic users.”

“I’ve heard about the States, or at least the magical side, they’ve had a splintered magical government, they are considered a laughing stock in fact,” said the Prime Minister and Winston seemed appalled, as if the Muggle Prime Minister had just run an entire bus of orphans off of a cliff. “And the information, I’ve seen, the Ministry allowing dangerous fugitives to run free, just because they are connected to the right people, while placing innocent men in prison without trials. And that just scrapes the surface, whoever has exposed this information has dug up some incriminating facts on you, if my government did this, everyone connected to it would be out of a job and imprisoned. And it’s authentic enough for me to believe that this sham of a government doesn’t have the best interests for the people you’re supposed to govern in mind and if it puts my people in danger, you force me no choice but…”

“You are under the impression of course that you’ll be allowed to leave this building to do something,” stated Winston, his cheerful demeanor disappearing for a more sinister one, as he motioned for two of the Aurors to point their wands at the Prime Minister. “You are under arrest for conspiring to start a rebellion in the government of Great Britain. Your sentence would be the Dementor’s Kiss.”

“You can’t do this, people will notice that I’m gone and then…” started the Prime Minister but a third Auror had removed a vial of a blue potion from a pocket of his robe, as the other two Aurors silenced the Prime Minister. Placing the vial to his mouth, the Auror drank the substance. Screwing his eyes shut, the Prime Minister gave a gasp that no one could heard, as he looked at an exact duplicate of himself. It was like looking into a mirror.

“This potion will allow a person to alter their appearance for up to twenty four hours, much more potent than the Polyjuice Potion and it doesn’t need a bit of the person you’re turning into anyway,” stated the Auror in the Prime Minister’s voice, as the other two Aurors laughed. “It’s a rather interesting irony that the person who created it is the one that could be a danger to our plans the most. And I have a supply of the potion made up that I can impersonate any face I want for the next six months.”

“Take the Prime Minister and relieve him of his soul,” said Winston in a cheerful voice and the other two Aurors nodded, before they grabbed the Prime Minister by the arms and disapparated with him, as Winston turned to the faux Minister and nodded. A second later, the two Aurors reappeared to exit the Prime Minister. “Good day, Prime Minister, I hope you know what to do.”

“As always, have a good day, Mr. Winston,” stated the imposter Prime Minister as the two Aurors lead him out of the office, leaving Winston alone in the office, with a cheerful smile on his face. Quickly, he turned his chair, before he faced a blank wall.

“The diversion is going as planned, soon we will be able to proceed to the next step and the return will happen within days,” remarked Winston in an emotionless tone of voice before he turned back around and moved towards the exit of the office, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. He opened the door and walked out, whistling in his normal absent minded manner, as he made his way down for the Wizengamot meeting that he called.

After the Aurors had escorted the “Prime Minister” to the exit of the Ministry, they raised their wands, before tapping them to their robes. A small triangle with a question mark shape on it appeared. The Aurors, once they were sure that no one was coming looked, pressed their fingers to it.

“Maintain the balance,” said the Aurors in unison and shadows slowly escaped from the triangles on their robes, before a small swirling vortex appeared in the wall, with a set of stairs on the other sides. The shadowed figures moved down the steps back to their normal department, to wait for the next stage of the Grand Conspiracy.

Returning back to the Granger Residence, Harry, Lotus, and Luna all looked rather worn down as they touched down outside. Looking over their shoulders to make sure no Aurors followed them, wands still drawn as they slowly made their way inside. Without another word, Harry pushed the front door open, with his two girlfriends following him and he was greeted by Hermione, who had an exasperated look on her face.

“What’s up, Hermione?” asked Harry, who was baffled at the cause of the expression on his friend’s face.

“So Harry, what did the Ministry do that set you off?” asked Hermione curiously, she did not seem mad. “Because I could have sworn that you didn’t really want to expose the Wizarding World unless they did something that warranted it.”

“Yeah I’m going to do it but I haven’t yet, because the Ministry tried to attack me, Lotus, and Luna, after we had put out a fire that they obviously had no interest in even trying to fight,” said Harry and Hermione opened her mouth, but she snapped it shut, when she realized something was very wrong.

“Harry, you better come inside and take a look at this,” stated Hermione quietly, as she lead them inside. Harry stopped in his tracks, when he saw his concrete evidence that the Wizarding World or to be more particular, the Ministry of Magic exists and some of the things they did that by extension put the Muggle World in danger. At that moment, Harry slowly felt around in his pocket for the remote control.

“I dropped it, I think, I was too busy trying to get us safely out of there,” responded Harry and Hermione nodded in an understanding manner. “I don’t understand this, who else has something to gain by exposing the Ministry but me?”

All three of them remained silent, they were thinking the same thing. Mostly everyone in the Wizarding World had little to nothing to gain by exposing the Wizarding World to the Muggles. Now granted, Harry supposed that there were some people who would want to take advantage of chaos, but still, the risks were great.

“I don’t know Harry, really, maybe if we view your memories of the fight, maybe we’ll get an idea of who took the remote control,” said Luna and the others nodded in agreement. That did seem to be the best way to shed some light on this mystery.

“Right, let me go to Gringotts real quick, and get the Pensieve in my vault,” said Harry, as he screwed his eyes shut, before assuming the guise of Barone and then he disapparated

Several respected members of the Wizengamot crowded around, as Head Auror Garrett Winston walked inside, with a dozen Aurors, who had their wands trained on the Wizengamot representatives. The Wizengamot members looked uncomfortable; a few of their number had already been brought into Azkaban for making a few choice comments about the current state of the Ministry. Winston turned to the Wizengamot, a sugary smile etched on his face. Several of the Wizengamot representatives wanted to hex him off, but did not. It was almost they had a sudden compulsion not to execute these thoughts.

“I hope you are all coping on this day, as our Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour has been murdered by a female companion of Harry Potter, named Lotus,” stated Winston loudly. “This isn’t the first time our world has been rocked by Harry Potter, he brutally slaughtered countless at Hogwarts, when he was briefly under the employee of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. However, he felt You-Know-Who was a threat to his power and killed him as well. Plus, I need not mention the legendary reputation his mentor, Allan Michael Barone has accumulated. There is a belief that he murdered several well respected pillars of the British magical community years ago using highly disturbing, yet inventive, methods.”

Winston looked at the Wizengamot, he had their full, undivided attention.

“Now this once promising wizard, one who was destined to serve this Ministry, no doubt prodded by the upbringing that he was given from an unhinged madman that was only scantly more fit to raise magical children than the Muggle relatives Dumbledore had put him with previously, had no doubt believed that he doomed us all by revealing our very existence to the Muggles, heartlessly exposing our world and breaking down the barrier that allowed our lives to be private,” said Winston. “Need I remind you that Muggles will attempt to capture us and use us as their own personal tools to accomplish their goals. This can’t even come closer to occurring, even an attempt by the Muggles to overthrow us could cause a moderate amount of damage, enough that we can’t even afford.”

Winston looked at his Aurors, who were required to stun any members of the Wizengamot after any outburst whatsoever. The next bombshell he was going to drop was fixing to be something that would cause outbursts of horror.

“We have distanced ourselves from the Muggles, but now since they know about us, that is far from enough,” concluded Winston, with a sigh, as if he was remorseful of what he was going to say. “Therefore, I am asking the Wizengamot to vote on a bill that will allow us power to arrest Muggles and bring them to Azkaban if they commit crimes that threaten the Wizarding World. Naturally, I will have to clear any and all punishments with the Muggle Prime Minister. You must keep in mind that I don’t do this out of malice, but out of protection to those in the Wizarding World. We must make the Muggles realize that they are not out of reach. Otherwise, if they go after us, they could also leave us open for the less desirable elements in our own world and another dark uprising could occur sooner than we can expect. So do vote to give my Auror Department this power, otherwise the dark wizards might win and become a dangerous threat to your loved ones.”

“We’ll put this to a vote then, all in favor of accepting Head Auror Winston’s suggestion to draft a policy that will allow us to incarcerate anyone from the Muggle World if their crimes threaten those in the magical community,” stated the head of the Wizengamot and several hands raised in the air, some looking rather reluctant, but in the end, all the hands were in the air. “Very well, the motion is unanimous, the legislation will be drafted.”

“Thank you noble members of the Wizengamot, the Wizarding World will be better off for your actions,” stated Winston with a smirk on his face, as his Aurors stepped back, to allowed the members of the Wizengamot move out. They moved as if not to betray their anxiousness. Winston turned slowly to his Aurors after watching them leave for a few seconds. “Back to work for you all, I should contact you if you are needed.”

Harry set the pensieve on the table of the kitchen, as Lotus, Hermione, and Luna gathered around him. Tapping Luna’s wand to his temple, Harry focused on each and every one of his memories from the battle, before placing them inside. A second tap to the pensieve projected the memories on the wall. In detail, they watched the memory, from the moment Harry defeated Inferno and beyond. Every Ministry attack, and every counterattack, Harry mentally analyzed what he could do better. The moment he saw the remote control slip out of his grasp, Harry stared, trying not to blink.

“There, see, it just vanished!” yelled Lotus and this caused Harry to freeze the memory, before he mentally traced it backwards, before playing it in slow motion.

“There one minute, gone the next, but there was no hand, no indication that it was picked up,” commented Luna, as Harry backtracked to the exact moment where he dropped the remote before magically slowly down the memory. In slow motion, Harry was able to catch a brief faint, outline of something brush against the remote control, the second before it vanished. Quickly, Harry stopped the memory and pointed the wand at the projection. Another wave of the wand brought that piece of the replayed memory into focus and Harry leaned forward, the glow as beginning to circle around the remote as well.

“There, the second the person grabbed the remote control, it disappeared from my conscious view,” stated Harry and Lotus’s eyes widened.

“It was them,” said Lotus quietly. “One of them, they were so close.”

“It doesn’t make sense though, if they were there, they could have taken us out, we were distracted by the Aurors,” stated Luna thoughtfully. “It would have just taken a few curses from behind.”

“I don’t know if they wanted to risk anything yet,” argued Harry handing Luna her wand back. “A direct attack might have tipped their hand and…”

At that moment, the door opened. Lotus, Luna, and Hermione all pointed their wands towards the doorway, where Sirius and Remus stepped inside.

“We didn’t find Dumbledore,” said Remus and Harry began to look very grim. “But we did find the address of his brother Aberforth.”

“Yeah, we didn’t want to pay him a visit without you knowing, I think you or rather, Barone might be able to persuade him to give up any information he knows about his brother,” stated Sirius and Harry nodded, before he turned to the others.

“Hermione, go and get your parents and Uncle Antonio, take them to Grimmauld Place, I wouldn’t put it past these people to use them to get to you and in turn get to me, Luna do the same with your parents. In fact, all of you lie low there for a few hours. I’ll meet you there once I’ve found out exactly what’s going on,” responded Harry and they all nodded, knowing that Harry would have to play this game rather carefully, to find out what connection Dumbledore had to these mysterious shadowed figures who created Lotus and had caused him so many headaches in recent time.

Genki Wansuke sat with a smirk on his face, in the back of his limousine. His interpreter had told him that the Wizarding World had been exposed by a mysterious individual. This served his plans well, with the two governments of Britain and the people they governed in an uproar, his Yakuza would be able to maneuver themselves in to take control, and it would be even easier because both Harry Potter and the legendary Boss Barone had been terminated by that arsonist who called himself Inferno. Wansuke turned, consulting the scroll of writing, before he turned and talked to his second in command, who was also his Interpreter.

“Master Wansuke says this is the first place, stop here and get ready, if any of the competition comes, we will make them pay for their inferiority,” stated the Interpreter, to a trio of masked figures, who held the swords in their hand menacingly before grunting, as they exited the limo. They bowed to their master, before they entered inside, followed by the Interpreter, as they walked inside the building. One of the Yakuza assassins pressed a small explosive device onto the front door. Standing back, the door blew off of its hinges, as they entered inside. They moved through, casually kicking down an office door. A vault was in the corner. The Interpreter nodded, before motioning to it. One of the assassins, revealing himself to be a wizard, removed a wand from his sleeve, before he levitated the safe into the air. He held it into the air for several seconds, as high as he could make it, before he let it drop. The safe busted, allowing the Yakuza assassins to rifle through it, taking the money from within.

The Interpreter moved over to a computer, typing in some information, until he found the information he wanted, the bank codes for the account of this business. Quickly, he accessed the account and proceeded to transfer the entire account over to Master Wansuke’s personal account. The plan was simple, they would ruin the businesses and then when things look weak, Wansuke would offer to bail them out, using the funds that they stole from the businesses in the first place, while creating a rather profitable extension to their empire in Britain. Quickly, the assassins destroyed the computer, to eliminate any trace of their schemes. Then the Interpreter lead them off, to move onto the next business.

Aberforth Dumbledore sank into the chair in the sitting room of his cottage, pouring himself a glass of firewhiskey, ready to drink himself to sleep. As he placed the glass to his lips, a loud crash echoed from outside. Quickly, the younger Dumbledore brother rose up to his feet, holding his wand as he stepped forward. With any luck, it would be a crazed lunatic that would kill him and finally put him out of his misery.

“Who’s there?” demanded Aberforth roughly, as he heard the footsteps.

“Your fairy godmother,” stated a dry voice, before a figure appeared from the shadows. Aberforth stepped back, sinking into the chair, when he was staring right in the face of one Allan Michael Barone.

“Barone, you of all people, what could you want from me, it’s done, I have nothing,” stated Aberforth defensively. “Years ago, it should be left buried, I wasn’t responsible for anything my brother did to the boy, why do you torment me?”

“All I wish for is some information, Aberforth, it seems as if you’re brother’s been up to something lately, certain events have his fingerprints over it, manipulation and deceit, seems to be a trademark of Albus Dumbledore,” said Barone swiftly, as he leaned on the pimp cane.

“No, Albus can’t be involved in anything, it’s impossible,” remarked Aberforth stubbornly, which caused Barone to raise his eyebrow.

“Why is it impossible?” asked Barone calmly and Aberforth suddenly appeared very somber, before he took a deep breath and answered Barone’s question.

“Albus died two years ago, it wasn’t publicized, I was informed as his last living family member, but he wished to die without any press, not wanting people to profit off of his death, the gravesite’s on the hill if you don’t believe me,” stated Aberforth and Barone scanned Aberforth’s mind using Legilimency, verifying his claims of Dumbledore’s demise.

“I believe you, just a few more questions and I’ll allow you to live the rest of your miserable life in peace,” stated Barone roughly and Aberforth nodded, when he saw the dangerous look in Barone’s eyes. “Tell me if you know anything about this Grand Warlock position that your brother held or rather, anything about a Grand Conspiracy.”

Aberforth suddenly became pale and was sweating heavily.

“No…it was years ago, used the family fortune to help fund a project, along with helping invent several useful magical items for them, but stopped when he realized what they were willing to do to accomplish their goals to put the Muggle World in their place and maintain the balance, as they said,” stated Aberforth. “He was very cunning, he presented himself as the reincarnation of the Grand Warlock, the first officially recorded Dark Lord in Magical History.”

“Who was behind this project?” questioned Barone, feeling relieved, knowing he would have gotten the information he needed.

“It was …” started Aberforth, but he never finished his sentence, when he suddenly clutched his throat, his face turning blue, before he collapsed to the ground. Barone rushed over, but he already knew it was too late, Aberforth Dumbledore’s windpipe had been magically fused shut and he had suffocated to death before he could voice the identity of the man behind the Grand Conspiracy.

Barone turned around, a creak in the floor had betrayed that someone was nearby. Quickly, he moved around, seeing a moving shadow. Quickly a stunning spell was sent at the mysterious figure but it was deflected back at Barone, who had to put a shield charm up. Another couple of spells were deflected, as Barone attempted to stay focused on the shadowed figure. It was naturally very difficult to get a shot in on an incorporeal target, but he had to try. The door opened and shut quickly, so Barone rushed after him in pursuit. No doubt, if he followed the figure, he would find his Grand Warlock.

The door burst open, with Barone moving over. His eyes widened, as he saw a swirling vortex of magical energy on the stone wall. Quickly, he rushed forward, but the wormhole closed itself when it sensed that someone who should not have access to it was close to it. Barone threw his hands up into the air angrily, but since Albus Dumbledore was dead and the shadowed figure that killed Aberforth had gotten cleanly away, his clues on this conspiracy had dried up completely.

At Number Twelve Grimmauld Place, Harry arrived looking tired and irritable. Hermione was standing in the hallway, waiting for him.

“Nothing, Dumbledore’s dead, Aberforth was about to spill the beans on someone, and given the fact that he got killed by one of these mysterious shadows,” explained Harry in an agitated voice, but Hermione nodded, but she had something that she needed to tell Harry as well. “Anyway, what’s on your mind, Hermione?”

“It’s on the Wizarding Wireless, the Ministry of Magic has been granted the authority by Wizengamot to arrest Muggles if they commit crimes that threaten the security of the British magical community,” replied Hermione and Harry just slapped his palm into his face. “I know, because someone decided to take control of your satellite and perhaps because Lotus had to kill Scrimgeour in self defense, but the strange thing is that the Muggle Prime Minister has agreed to cooperate with the Ministry of Magic.”

“Something’s wrong there, the current Prime Minister has always been a bit skeptical of the mere existence of the Ministry, I should know, I’ve been in meetings with him, of course, he thinks it’s the past Muggle Prime Ministers who are given him this information to reinforce this skepticism,” remarked Harry to Hermione. “Bits and pieces of information that would have caused him to get a not so pleasant picture, that painted how corrupt the Ministry was, in the event my hand was forced. You know, to brace the fall for this information.”

Harry placed his hands on his head, thinking calmly. It was extremely peculiar but he had bigger fish to fry then an odd change of policy from a Muggle Prime Minister. If push came to shove, a bit of blackmail information that Boss Barone had collected should be able to put the Prime Minister back in line.

“The problem is Winston’s becoming a problem and I know so little about him that…he’s got to be a player about him, his actions would only further the divide between the Muggle and Magical World and since they want all Muggles out of the picture, a distraction of a civil war in Britain between both sides would play into their hands nicely,” stated Harry.

“Winston doesn’t seem like the type, I mean from what we know about he, he seems like a typical bumbler,” replied Hermione in a skeptical voice.

“Exactly, we don’t know much about him, so that means there’s a lot about him we don’t really know,” answered Harry. “We need to learn about him, even if he isn’t a part of this, he could still be a problem.”

“Right, I’ll see what I can do, if I can find anything that might link him to someone that might have something to gain by inspiring such upheaval in the Wizarding World,” replied Hermione before she turned to Harry. “Don’t worry about it, you’ve done enough today, and besides Lotus and Luna are waiting on the third room to the right upstairs.”

Harry bid Hermione farewell, as he went upstairs to spend some quality time with Lotus and Luna. Hopefully, he would have a few hours or more before something else mandated his attention. Despite his wishes to just be left alone and have a peaceful life, there was something that always affected him that mandated he get involved.

Lotus and Luna sat on the bed together, with Lotus staring out the window, mentally reflecting on what had happened recently. Scrimgeour’s death weighed heavily on her mind, but in truth, she was protecting Harry, just like he or Luna would have done for her had the situations been the same. His daughter’s death had fueled the ex-Minister’s hatred towards Harry and it was ironic. Had Scrimgeour succeeded, he would have in turn become just as much of a monster that he believed Harry to believe. Any explanations about clones had fallen on deaf ears and the Ministry just seemed more determined to believe the worst of Harry. Lotus loathed those people about as much as she loved Harry and Luna. They were not fit to run a daycare center, much less a government. Then her growing dread that those people who created her would harm both Harry and Luna, just to get back at her for straying from there cause, really worried Lotus. One day, she would get her revenge on them, make them know what it feels like to have their lives ruined.

“You look troubled,” stated Luna, which interrupted the muddled thoughts that was going through the girl’s mind.

“Just thinking about what’s happened recently, how does Harry deal with this stuff anyway?” asked Lotus in confusion but Luna just laughed.

“You’re so much like him, yet so unlike him,” stated Luna calmly, as she moved closer to Lotus. “He should be back soon you know. But, still, sitting here, thinking about all this stuff, it can’t be healthy. Something to pass the time, to relieve the tension we’ve been under I think. Plus it will get us ready for Harry when he returns”

Lotus nodded, before she wrapped her arms around Luna and leaned forward. Luna copied her movement, as the lips of both girls met. They sat up, snogging each other madly. Lotus felt a warmth through her body as Luna began to slowly work her hands underneath her shirt, before pushing Lotus back onto the bed. The two girls continued their fun for a couple more minutes, as they had almost removed each other’s shirts, when the door opened. It took them a few seconds to realize that Harry had entered the room. They slowly broke apart to look at Harry, who looked a bit amused.

“Don’t mind me, I was just starting to enjoy the show,” stated Harry before both girls laughed, before they motioned for Harry to join them. Harry sat down on the edge of the bed.. “I didn’t find anything pressing today, long story short, Albus Dumbledore died quietly a couple of years ago, so he’s not behind this.”

“Shame, something will come up, but don’t worry about that now,” said Lotus as gently wrapped her arms around the back of Harry’s neck. “So, how are you feeling today?”

“Bit sore from the battle with Inferno still, the fight with the Ministry Aurors wasn’t all that much of a picnic,” stated Harry, but Lotus and Luna both grabbed Harry’s arms, before pushing him down onto the bed. Lotus put a locking spell on the door of the room and Luna put a silencing spell on it, before they laid down on either side of Harry.

“I know Harry, but we’ll kiss it and make it feel better,” whispered Luna in Harry’s right ear.

“And do a few other things that will help you keep your mind off of what happened today,” breathed Lotus in Harry’s left ear, before she began kissing the left side of Harry’s neck, while she draped her legs over Harry, allowing Harry to run his hands over them, slowly moving them up underneath her skirt. Luna was kissing the right side of Harry’s neck, as Harry felt content, as the two girls removed his shirt, exposing his bare chest.

“That has to go,” stated Luna casually, as she banished the shirt to the other side of the room, as she slowly brushed her body over Harry’s on one side, with Lotus doing so on the other, the two girls meeting in the middle, before they began to kiss each other, their tongues meeting in mid stream. Harry breathed heavily, as he placed an arm on either side of them, before he moved his hands down, brushing against the back of their skirts, and Harry could tell that they were feeling just as much pleasure as he was. They slowly broke apart. “Harry, great, come on, blow our minds.”

“And we might blow something else in return,” whispered Lotus, as she rubbed her hands on Harry’s chest, before she averted her eyes down towards Harry’s pants. “Luna look at that.”

“Hmm these pants do seem a bit tighter than normal, the poor dear,” stated Luna in a mock sorrowful voice. “Think we should do something about that.”

“Yes, I believe we can help him out,” commented Lotus, with a smile as both girls slowly pushed their hands down Harry’s pants, before they pulled them down over his ankles. The pants had been thrown across the room to join the shirt, before they did the same to his boxer shorts, making sure to slowly move their hands down to get a grip, before they removed them. The two girls looked at him with hungry looks in her eyes, verifying that he had a body to go along with that charming personality.

“Hmm, nice, long, supple,” remarked Lotus, as she ran her fingers along Harry’s penis. “Good for corrupting innocent girls.”

“Yes, but Harry’s only been with us though,” remarked Luna dreamily, as she followed Lotus’s lead.

“Good point, Luna,” remarked Lotus before she tightened her legs around Harry, brushing up against him, as she sucked on the side of the neck.

“I don’t think it’s really fair though, I mean, I think we should allow Harry to see us in all of our glory, but there’s a problem,” remarked Luna calmly. “It seems my mind’s gone suddenly numb at the sight I’ve seen and I can’t remember exactly how to remove these clothes.”

“I’d love to help you, but my mind’s elsewhere and I might not do it right,” remarked Lotus, who was catching on to Luna’s game. “Maybe Harry can be nice enough to give us a hand or two.”

“I think I know how to do that, but the lack of blood coming to my brain might be a problem, I feel a bit dizzy,” replied Harry.

“It’s obvious that we’re not doing our job well enough, Harry’s still coherent,” responded Luna.

“I’ll make you incoherent too if you let me up,” muttered Harry but Lotus and Luna grabbed Harry by the hands and pulled him up to a sitting position. Lotus quickly moved against Harry, sitting behind him.

“Very well Harry, take your best shot, it’ll be fun,” whispered Lotus, her lips right on Harry’s ear, as Harry reached forward, gripping Luna, before pulling her forward. The shirt that was nearly off before Harry had entered the room had found its way all the way on. Harry, naturally, felt that it was his civic duty to correct that matter in a hurry. Tugging on the shirt, Harry pulled it over Luna’s head, to reveal her shapely upper body, with nothing but a white bra that left little to Harry’s filthy imagination. Lotus leaned against Harry, he could feel her breasts pressing against his back from underneath her tight shirt, her warm moist lips on the back of his neck. Quickly, Harry discarded the shirt, as far as he was concerned, no matter how good it looked on Luna, it even looked better on the bedroom floor.

Harry quickly reached his hands behind Luna’s back, undoing her bra with expert precision. Returning the favor from earlier, Harry milked this relatively simple action for all it was worth, pretending to fumble with it, before he did it. Harry ran his hands around Luna, briefly brushing them against her round breasts, over her erect nipples, causing her to moan, as her tongue also danced around in his mouth, as Lotus trailed kisses down the back of his neck from behind, stopping occasionally to suck on his neck, before slowly run her tongue down his neck. She knew all the right buttons to push and it was a wonder that he had not passed out from the lack of blood flowing to his brain after what these two devious, yet beautiful, women were doing to him. He had work to do, as he removed Luna’s skirt, leaving her wearing nothing but a pair of knickers. Quickly, Harry worked his hands down, removing them, once again causing Luna to moan into his throat, as Lotus watched over Harry’s shoulder, transfixed, as Luna slowly relieved of all of her clothes, which on a beautiful girl with an amazing body, Harry felt were slightly overrated.

“My turn, my evil twin,” said Lotus playfully, as she brushed her still clothed body over Harry’s back, allowing Luna to switch positioning.

“I’m the evil one, I highly doubt that one,” countered Harry, as Luna was now behind Harry, her nude body against his, devoid of the barrier of clothing as Lotus straddled Harry’s pelvis as Luna kissed the back of Harry’s neck. It seemed to be some kind of game between the girls, but obviously the real winner here was Harry.

“Well, your friend agrees with you,” remarked Lotus playfully, as she pressed forward against Harry. “Now Harry, take all the time you want, but do try and get me out of these clothes, they are highly restrictive.”

Harry opened his mouth, but Lotus silenced him, her lips feeling perfectly wonderful on his. She seemed to enjoy slightly moving up and down, as Harry pushed the shirt up over her head. Deepening the kiss as a means of encouragement, as Luna was on Harry’s other side, Harry removed the shirt from Lotus. It appeared that Lotus subscribed to the philosophy that undergarments were just a suggestion, not a requirement. Her breasts flowed freely, bouncing up and down. Harry still had work to do and he began to work underneath her skirt. Both girls tightened around Harry from either side, as the tight skirt was removed. Lotus quickly broke from Harry.

“Be back with you in a minute, Harry, need to stretch,” replied Lotus, as she swung her legs off the belt, before she slowly stood up in front of Harry. Luna stopped what she was doing, as they both got a good view of Lotus’s posterior, as she bent over to stretch her leg, before she sat back down right in front of Harry and Luna.

“One would think you were doing that on purpose,” remarked Luna in a dazed voice. “Not complaining through, are you Harry?”

“Nope,” stated Harry, as Luna and Lotus quickly pushed him back down to the bed, as their bodies laid around Harry.

“Now, time to see who gets to ride Harry’s Firebolt first,” responded Luna. “There’s only one way for us to decide this, of course.”

“Egyptian Nude Oil Wrestling?” suggested Lotus.

“As much as I love that noble, Olympic tradition, I think we’ll save that for another time,” remarked Luna. “On three, Rock, Paper, Scissors.”

The two girls played their little game, with Luna getting paper and Lotus getting rock.

“Alright, sorry Lotus, I get first crack, although I’m sure there’ll be still plenty of time later when I get down,” remarked Luna, as she began to lower herself down over Harry, but Lotus leaned back and enjoyed the show, knowing that there was plenty of time to have her turn with Harry later.

In the hallway, Sirius and Remus moved outside, as Hermione sat outside the door, leafing through one of the books, with another stack on the chair by her side.

“Hi, Hermione, is Harry busy?” asked Sirius.

“Yes, very busy, after the events of today, he’s having his Firebolt serviced,” remarked Hermione casually, as she thumbed through the book.

“Ah, but this won’t take all that long to tell him,” countered Sirius, but Remus just cleared his throat.

“I believe Hermione’s saying that Harry’s spending some quality time alone with Lotus and Luna, to relieve some tensions from what happened today,” stated Remus and it took Sirius about a minute, before he put two and two together.

“Ah, he’s getting laid,” remarked Sirius wisely. “Why didn’t you say so?”

“Because I don’t like talking about my surrogate brother’s sex life in such a blunt manner,” remarked Hermione in an absent minded voice, as she leafed through the book. “Tell me what you need and I’ll tell Harry later, as in tomorrow.”

“Well, whatever members of Harry’s organization are left have went under ground to lie low until he’s able to come up with a plan to neutralize the Ministry, just like he said,” commented Sirius and Hermione nodded. “That’s a pretty good silencing charm around that door, I can’t here a thing.”

“I’ll pass the information along to Harry,” stated Hermione. “I’m researching Winston, Harry thinks that he might have something to do with this.”

“What happened with Dumbledore?” asked Sirius.

“He died a couple of years ago, it wasn’t that public, his brother hushed it up and someone hushed his brother up when he might have revealed to Harry who was behind this,” remarked Hermione and it took Sirius and Remus a couple of minutes, before they nodded. It made sense, Dumbledore was rather old, even by the extended life spans of Wizards.

“Right, see you later Hermione,” stated Sirius.

“Yeah good luck in finding anything about Winston, anything about the American magical scene is scarcely available in Britain,” stated Remus.

“I know, but I’ve got to try,” remarked Hermione, as she continued to look through the books, looking for something, anything about Winston. The more she thought about some of the recent decisions in the Ministry, the more that she agreed that Winston had an agenda of some sort in mind. The question was rather it had anything to do about this Grand Conspiracy or not was something that Hermione had hoped to answer through her research.

Harry exited the room the next day, after a nice night of rest after his activities with Luna and Lotus. He just knew when he stepped out from that room, after that nice night of no worries, that something big was going to happen. Fortunately, he got through breakfast without much of a hiccup, but sure enough, one of his employees had sunk down in the chair.

“Report,” remarked Harry in a calm, business like tone of voice and his employee turned to him, before screwing his eyes up shut.

“Boss, four buildings have been broken into last night, the contents of the safe stolen and when we’ve checked the business accounts, they’ve been completely wiped out,” stated the employee as he pushed a list of the information towards Harry. Harry looked over the information printout, understanding instantly the connection. Each and every one of these businesses had been among the most profitable. In fact, with a few more seconds of racking his brain, Harry remembered that they were the top four businesses that earned him the most money over the past year. There was an obviously logical motive to the culprit’s pattern, a weakness, as Harry now knew exactly where he would strike next. Harry thought it would be suspicious that this person would work in a linear manner as well, it was almost like he did not think Harry would catch on or expected him to. It was tough to determine exactly what.

“I know where he’s going to strike next, but we’ve got to be careful, because this is one time where I can’t really figure out if this person is trapping me or is being arrogant,” remarked Harry and Lotus and Luna nodded in understanding. “The three of us should be enough to get an idea what’s going on, I’ll be ready to call more if we need help.”

Wansuke’s interpreter moved inside, with a trio of assassins. The first four business transactions had went off with a hitch. They would need to complete them within the next few days, before moving on to the next phase of their plan. The shadows moved, the main office should be up soon. Quickly, the wizard of the trio opened the office door, but a flicker of shadows from behind them, caused the assassins to spin around.

“Business hours are over you know,” commented a quiet voice and the Interpreter just turned around, sensing the source of the disturbance.

“Yes, sneaking around here, one would think you’re up to something,” stated a second voice, that of a female.

“Of course with outfits like that, it does kind of betray that purpose,” remarked a third voice, a second female.

“Find them and take care of them,” stated the Interpreter, but much to their horror, a loud bang echoed throughout the building and one of the assassins were suspended by from the ceiling, tied in thick ropes. Another one moved forward, in an attempt to shoot him down, but the minute he stepped above him, something had struck him in the back. The third one, a wizard, looked around, before he spun around, blocking an attack He was halfway across the hallway in a second, but third spells had struck him from all sides. He only managed to block the first two before his head snapped back from the third spell. Knees buckling, he dropped down to the ground.

Turning around, the Interpreter decided to cut his losses, before he bolted towards the door.

“Let’s go after him,” said one of the girls firmly.

“No, Lotus, not now,” stated one of the voices.

“Besides Harry has just put a tracking charm on him, smart move, he’ll lead us right to Wansuke,” commented the third girl, as the group waited until the limo was far enough, before they followed it.

Wansuke thundered through the hotel room. According to that arsonist, no one could have deduced his plan, as he had eliminated both Potter and Barone. Unless of course Periwinkle was deceiving him, in which case he would cut off both of the double dealing arsonist’s hands.

“Yes, I know Master Wansuke, agreed, the plan’s sunk, and yes, a good idea to recoup our losses back home, at least we siphoned some money off from this thing,” remarked Interpreter. “The private jet will be fueled and we’ll leave within the hour.”

At that point, the door swung open, revealing, Luna, Lotus, and Harry on the other side.

“Flight’s been cancelled, I’m afraid and talking in English when there’s no need for an interpretation didn’t really help your cause either,” remarked Harry, but the Interpreter pulled out a gun, pointing it at Harry, Luna, and Lotus. Thinking quickly, Lotus had blasted it from his hand, but Wansuke had hoisted up the table in the hotel room with his hands. He heaved it at the trio. Harry reduced it to saw dust, before he moved in to stun Wansuke. A stunning spell bounced off of his thick chest, but it only staggered Wansuke back. Another spell knocked Wansuke back into the wall. The Interpreter pulled out a cell phone and dialed frantically.

“To the front room, quickly, Master Wansuke has been attacked by…” stated the Interpreter.

“REDUCTO!” yelled Harry, blasting the phone to bits in the Interpreter’s hand. The Interpreter dropped down but already, several cloaked figures had crawled in through the widows, some through the opened doorway, all holding a sword of some sort. Harry looked around, before rolling his eyes. “Bloody ninjas, always mucking everything up.”

“You will pay for your insubordination towards Master Wansuke,” grunted one of the dark figures, as they surrounded Harry.

“No,” replied Harry curtly, as he focused a spell towards a ceiling. In a second, the assassins were drawn to the ceiling, their metal weapons held in place by some magnetic force.

Grabbing the hands of Lotus and Luna, Harry pulled them backwards, as Wansuke’s goons dropped down. Another flick of his wrists caused razor sharp spikes to shoot out of the ground, impaling the assassins just as they dropped down. Blood splattered everywhere, as the spikes impaled right through them.

“Now for you, Wansuke,” remarked Harry but at that moment, he saw Lotus’s legs buckle towards his side, as she became very flushed. She slumped forward, clutching her head and screaming in absolute pain, as she fell to the side, with Harry and Luna catching her. Harry became all panicked, Wansuke forgotten. “Lotus, Lotus, what’s wrong?”

Lotus tried to talk but she clutched her throat, as she began to shake madly.

“Please, Lotus, tell us,” encouraged Luna, but Lotus’s eyes flickered, barely in recognition, she seemed to be fighting something painful within her.

“Can’t…magic…feels…like…it’s…attacking me…help me…help me…save me…they did it…I know they did,” rasped Lotus painfully, as her eyes shut, she had passed out, still with a pulse, still faintly breathing, and still alive but Harry could feel strange, uneven, and potentially unstable magical fluctuations coming from her at odd times.
Sign up to rate and review this story