Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

One Month Later

by dtng101 0 reviews

Two or three more chapters till the end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 459 words

0Unrated
A/N:OKAY SO I'AM GOING TO FINISH BECAUSE AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE REPLIED TO MY NOTCIE.THANK YOU,YOU GUYS.SO TWO OR THREE MORE CHAPTERS TILL THE END.YOU GUYS COULD ALSO READ MY OTHER STORY THE BABY-SITTER.
-----------------------------
Andrea's Pov.

ONE MONTH LATER
Ashely was already out of the hospital,and all three of us were inseperable since then.
Ashely's leaving like in a month to Canada to get her cure.We all said we'll be rooting for her.Even Gerard wrote her a song called 'Cancer',she was really touched and thanked him.
Like two more weeks till the wedding day of Bitch and Frank.He's still mad at me because,I broke her fucken nose.Every time me and the guys see her nose,we laugh silently.
Right now we're at church rehearsing for this shitty wedding.I don't even now,why she get's to wear a 'white dress'.She's probably not even pure,'probably'?
I'am postive she's not,just like Ana who brages at school that she's not a virgin anymore.
That makes my point the sluttiness run in the family from deceates.
Uhh I still can't believe I'am going to be close to Ana and Jamia.
I had nothing against Jamia,until she said she was going to make y life a living hell.
That's when the bitch crossed the line.I'am ususally nice to people,but when you cross the line that far that's it.Beware of my ghettoness.
"Andrea sweetie,get ready your up next"said my mom as she passed me the flowers.
You guessed I was the flower girl,uhh great I didn't even want to be part of this wedding.
I got the flowers that were in the whit basket and walked in the middle of the vhurch with,my yellow dress throwing the flowers.
Ana was there giving me a cocky simile,so I knew she was up to something.
I was almost up to were Frank was,when ANa tripped me.
'uhhh that bitch'I though
"Oh,I'am sorry,are you okay,here let me help you up"she said as she similed at me and graped my hand tightly.
"Oh,no that's okay sweeite"I said as I smacked her on the back of her head without no one knowing.
i walked down the iale like nothing happened.
Four hours later
Finally practice was over thank god!
We walked home after that.
I went up to my room,and turned on my ipod and put on 'creep' by radiohead.
A/N:I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SUCKY,BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE.LET'S JUST SAY YOU GUYS WILL PROBABLY BE LIKE.'FINALLY'.OKAY WELL BYE YOU GUYS.HOPE YOU'LL REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story