Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

Two Weeks Later

by dtng101 0 reviews

Read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 761 words

0Unrated
][A/N:I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS EARLIER BUT FICWAD DIDN'T LET ME.SO TWO MORE CHAPTERS TILL IT'S OVER.REVIEW PLEASE,THAT'S ALL I ASK.
--------------------
ANDREA'S POV.

two weeks later
One more day till Frank's and Jamia' wedding.
Uhh I just wish he could open his eyes and see what a bitch she is to me.
We've been practicing for this shitty wedding for months.
You know what that bitch wants,she wants a dozen og white doves to come out when she and Frank say 'I do'.
I think in my book if she did that,they'll have to be black.
I was at the church,in this small room where Jamia is going to dress in her 'white dress'.My mom was making us try the dresses,because I was a bride's madie to Jamia's dislike.
uhhh I hated the dress.It was pink!with a pink rose in the top of the left corner it clinged to my body,and had small thin straps that you could harly even see.Practicly everything that I was wearing was PINK!.
"Now stand up staight,you don't wanna come out with a hunck back"said Jamia cockly
"mm"I muttered
"Now if you ruin my wedding,you'll just have to wait and see..what I do to you,so don't ruin it brat."she said as she pinned the rose higher almost stabbing me with it.
I just glared at her from the corner of my eye.
You should see how I left her nose.
It's so fuckin broken,it looks like if a car ran over her nose.
Not even the finest make-up can cover up that shitty nose of her's.
"Hmm..you look like a fat ballon scrunch up in a ball,haha"Jamia laughed along with Ana as they saw me in the dress.
"Oh,..don't start with me.Have you seen your fucked up nose.And you!You wanna be slut,go fuck the preist I bet you.But everyone else well find out what a whore you are"I spat at them
Ana was ready to throw a punch at my face,when Jamia stopped her.
I was [*shocked

"Don't waste your time,in this worth less piece of trash,you'll just ruin your beauty by touching her"said Jamia as she touched Ana'a face.
I just got up and got dressed and left.
"Run like the little coward you are,you little bitch!"screamed Jamia as I ran out and ignored her comments.
I went home to get my camara,since I had this assgiment in class to record in the park.
I got it and was walking to the park,when I saw her...
Jamia was sucking faces with some other man.
THAT BITCH!
I REALLY DON'T LIKE FRANK RIGHT KNOW,BUT I DON'T WANNA HIM TO GET HURT.

I hid behind a near by bush where they were standing at.
When they finshed sucking faces.I heard thier conversation,''this should be a good home movie'.I though.So I turned the camra on and started to record them
"Honey,I can't wait till I get hold of that poor loser's money,and we'll both run away far away and spend his money"Jamia said to him as she kissed him some more.
"what's his name again,babe"he said
"Frank Iero,shitty name huh"she told him
"what kind of fuckin name is that"he said laughing
"So tommorow is the wedding,so once you say yes,what's the plan?"The guy asked
"I'am going to say 'I do'of course,then me and him we'll go to a hotel and I'll get him drunk and get his money and then our life as millonars well be finally true"she said with a simile
"Yeah,I just can't believe what a dumb ass he is"The guys said
"I guess it runs in the family"she said laughing
'What a bitch'I though.
'If I wasn't tape recording you,i will break whatever is left of your body,bitch'I though.
They left hugging and kissing and left in a black car.
I saw his license plate.That plate was on the news the other day,they were looking for a guy with that license plate to arsset him.Since he kiddnapped and murdered a young girl.
'Omfg,i think I found out who they are looking for'.I though
A/N:ACTAULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE STORY.JUST TO CLEARAFY ANYTHING.
Sign up to rate and review this story