Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Cheating Death

Boom

by Bloody-romance 0 reviews

Hillary's exploding house

Category: Beyblade - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Kai, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-03 - Updated: 2006-03-03 - 583 words

1Exciting
Jemma didn't know she could run so fast.
She knew that back at home, in england, she could run faster then her friends. Then again they usually played some sort of game.

"This is not a game to us." Jemma muttered to herself, pulling a strand of hair out of her eyes. Jemma came to a stop outside Hillary's house, but saw no sign of Faith.

'Damn it girl, where are you?' Jemma wondered tugging at her t-shirt slightly. In all her hurry to get out of the house, Jemma had forgotten about her jacket.

"Hey Jem! I think we made it just in time!" Faith called, slamming to a stop next to her friend. Jemma chewed her lip.

"I only hope Faith. I only Hope."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hillary stared at her lunch, wondering what she could have with it. An idea struck her, and Hillary placed her bowl down. Venturing into the kitchen once more, she began to search for some bread and matchs.

Another thing she hated aboout the house, it didn't have a toaster. Smiling in happiness over the bread and matchs, Hillary set about making toast. She turned the grill on, and went to light a match.

When one was light, a strong breeze blew it out.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The old willow tree was almost bent back, by the strong breeze that blew passed Jemma and Faith. "Bloody hell, what is with that breeze?" Faith asked, pulling her jacket round her tighter.

Jemma ran up to Hillary's house, and peeked through the kitchen window. Her eyes went wide, when she saw Hillary with a struck match. She bolted from the house.

"Move it Faith!" she yelled, running against the garden path. Faith stared at her confused.

"Huh? What about Hillary?" she asked, pointing to the white house. Jemma shook her head.

"It's too late for her! Death's closed his cold grasp on her. The house is gonna blow!" she replied. Inside, Hillary placed the match next to the grill.

It all happened in slow motion, as the house blew up. Faith was thrown backwards, into the middle of the road, narrowly missing a bus. Jemma was also thrown back, but her head made contact with the curb.

All of a sudden, the darkness rushed in, and Jemma was out cold.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jemma?"

Jemma shifted slightly. Something wet was crawling down her forehead.

"Jemma? Can you hear me?"

Jemma tried to open her eyes, but she just couldn't. She shifted again.

"Jemma! WAKE UP!"

SMACK!

Jemma's eyes shot open, only to be staring at Kai. She growled under her breath, before punching him square in the nose.

Sitting up, The english girl found herself sitting on the curb, blood crawling down her face.

"Jem, you okay?" Faith asked, pulling her friend into a hug.

"What are Tala and Kai doing here?" Jemma questioned. She was still P.Oed over Kai punching her in the face.

Faith smiled, a sweet innocent smile, when everyone knew she was far from innocent.

"When you hit the floor, I called them over. Someone's called an ambulance and the police." Faith replied. Jemma nodded, then lay down on the grass.

'Okay, you won. You killed some pretty cool people, one of them being my brother. But you know what? It's all gonna stop. I...no, we're gonna beat you. No supernatural thing in a black cloak is gonna kill me or my friends. Wanna try your wits with me, huh Death?' Jemma asked in her head, smiling as she did.
Sign up to rate and review this story