Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Cheating Death

Mac and Cheese

by Bloody-romance 0 reviews

Hillary's turn

Category: Beyblade - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Kai, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-03 - Updated: 2006-03-03 - 733 words

0Unrated
Hillary couldn't believe it.

In the space of a few weeks, she had lost her cursh and three friends.

Wiping away some tears, Hillary set about making herself some lunch. Her mother and father were at work, which left her all alone in the big white house. Sometimes, it creeped her out.

Pulling open the cupboard, Hillary began to search through tins and packets to find something to eat. Her eyes lit up, when she found a packet of Mac and Cheese. She hadn't had any of that for ages.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Oh I see you crawl, you can barely walk,
With arms wide open you keep begging for more.
I've been there before, knocking on the same door.
It's when hate turnes to love, and love to hate.
Faith to doubt and doubt to Faith.'


Jemma lay on her bed, drumming along to the beat of the song, as she read a book. She had been so interested in a certain passage, that she didn't notice her father come in.

"Squirt, you hungrey?" he asked, causing Jemma to jump.

"Whoa! Don't do that dad." Jemma muttered, a hand on her chest. Sean chuckled, but waited for his daughter's answer.

"Yeah, I'm starving. What we got?" Jemma asked.

Sean stared at his daughter. She reminded Sean of himself, when he was her age. 'Seems like years away now.' He mused.

"Yo dad, earth to dad." Jemma called, snapping her fingers in front of him. Sean jolted a little.

"Sorry, zoned out there for a second. I think we've got some Mac and Cheese." he replied. Jemma grinned.

"Dibs on the Mac and Cheese." she yelled, running down stairs. Sean shook his head with a small smile, and switched off her CD player.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hillary watched the her lunch cook in the pan, trying to forget about everything.

'How can you when all you have are photo's left?' her mind pointed out. Hillary turned the radio on, trying to block out her thoughts.

When her lunch was done, Hillary carefully poured it all into a bowl. Turning off the cookers, the depressed teenager walked into the living room.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jemma chomped on the Mac and Cheese, while watching Kerrang. To her joy, /My Chemical romance/, The ghost of you came on.

However, before she could enjoy the most romantic song, (Her choice of words), Jemma could smell something.

"Dad, you left the gas on?" she called. Having no reply, Jemma ventured down into the basement. Her father was working on his computer, his back towards her.

"Dad, did you leave the gas on?" Jemma asked again, one hand on her hip. Sean turned round on his chair, and scratched his chin.

"Don't think I did. Go and check okay?" he ordered. Jemma rolled her eyes and turned on her heel.

"I don't know. Where would you be without me?" she grumbled, walking back up the stairs. Sean chuckled again.

"Between a rock and a hard place!" he called, before returing to his work. Jemma sighed,and walked passed her empty bowl.

To her disappointment, The Ghost of you had finished. Jemma grabbed her empty bowl, and went into the kitchen.

She dumped it on the side, and checked the cooker. Happy, that the smell of gas wasn't coming from there, Jemma turned back to the sink. She suddenly got the fright of her life.

Written in cheese sauce was Hillary.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her phone was ringing.

She knew it was, she could hear it.

Faith groggily reached for it, and yawned. "Hello?" she greeted, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

'Faith! Are you sleeping?' Jemma asked. Faith sat up.

"I was, until someone woke me up." she hissed. Jemma chuckled a little on the other end.

'It's the afternoon, and you're still in bed?' the english girl dared to question. Faith rolled her eyes.

"No. I'm on the sofa. I was watching a film and I feel asleep. What ya want anyway?" she replied, scratching the back of her neck. Sleeping on a sofa was too uncomfortable.

'Okay. Listen it happaned aagain. We have to get to Hillary's house now.' Jemma explained. Faith stood up and raced to her jacket.

"What about the boys?" Faith asked, grabbing her keys.

'Forget about them for now. We have to save Hillary. I'll meet you outside her house.' Jemma replied, and hung up.

Faith raced outside, and ran all the way to Hillary's house.
Sign up to rate and review this story