Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Devastation

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

Madison and Elisabeth get devastating news.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 704 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was ten o’clock and Madison lay in bed sleeping, it was the first day of spring break. Elisabeth had arrived the night before and the two of them were going to meet up with their father after his trip to Brazil.

William decided to take the girls on vacation to Tahiti and only the girls. Elisabeth was upset to say the least she wanted Derek to come more than anything. Actually he wanted to get Madison alone and relaxed before he approached her about the ‘accidents’ she’s been having, also to let her know that he was firing Mark.

It seemed Mark had some deals signed on his behalf through a forger. William knows every document he signs and secretly keeps a copy. There were no copies of these documents.

The phone suddenly rang and Madison slowly went to answer it.

“Hello,” said Madison groggily.

“Is this Madison Gadsen?” the man on the other line asked in a heavy Jamaican accent.

“Yes.”


“I am sorry to inform you that your father’s plane went down an hour ago, we have been searching but as far as we can tell there were no survivors. Our deepest sympathies.”

Madison wanted to pinch herself this just couldn’t be true. She needed to know what happened, and why a plane that just had a complete overhall go down.

She took a deep breath because she knew she had to be strong, for Elisabeth’s sake. The news was going to devastate her.

She knocked on Elisabeth’s door.

“Come in,” said a crying voice from behind the door.

“You know?” asked Madison.

“We picked up the phone at the same time I guess so I listened in. They’ll find him, right.”

“Sweetie I wish I could tell you they will, but I don’t know. I call Derek and see if he and Natasha can fly out here. You need to be surrounded by loved ones now.”

“Is there anyone you want me to call for you?”

Her heart was screaming yes she wanted Bob’s strong arms to envelope her even if it was for a moment. She knew she would be able to get through it if she had that slight bit of comfort from him. She turned to her sister and said, “No.”

Ray and Christa were having lunch in the kitchen with the television on as background noise.

“Late breaking news,” said the announcer. “Self-made multi-billionaire William Trenton’s private 747 went down in the CaribbeanOcean today. Currently there are no survivors. We will be sending a team down to cover the search and possible excavation of the bodies. Here was some footage taken with a cell phone. Christa and Ray watched stunned as the plane caught on fire then exploded. They knew instantly there would be no survivors. “Also on board were the pilot and co-pilot whose names are being withheld awaiting family notification.”

Bob and Ali made their way downstairs of Ray’s house, they had stayed there for Frank’s wedding an were ready to return to Chicago. Bob was holding Bobby who was chewing on Bob’s finger. Ray smiled at his friend, “I can’t believe you are the first one to have a kid. I honestly thought you’d be the last.”

Bob looked over to the television and saw the news scroll on the bottom. ‘Trenton plane goes down in Caribbean’. Bob heart stopped and was finding it difficult to breathe to the point he almost dropped Bobby. Christa took Bobby from Bob’s arms while Ali was in the bathroom.

Ray escorted his friend to the living room, “She wasn’t on the plane. Only the dad was.”

“He was a good man.”

“Can you be honest with me Bob?”

“You know I always am Ray.”

“Those few moments when you thought that she might be on the plane you freaked. Do you still love her?”

“You have to understand I don’t want to, I can’t help it.”

“If she walked through that door now, would you leave Ali and Bobby for her?”

“No. I may still love her with all my heart. But I can never trust her again.”
Sign up to rate and review this story