Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Eshay.

Chapter 9

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Dinner's on the table, my place is set.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 1636 words

0Unrated
[Clik's POV]

“Amy!” I moaned and panted.

She smiled devilishly at me and licked her lips. “Do you want me to stop? You look like you’re in pain.” She teased me.

“No, don’t stop!” I panted; clinging onto the sheets.

She chuckled and shoved her fingers in and out rapidly.

I raised my hips a little for better entrance. “Amy, I’m coming.” I panted. My hips moved to the beat and I started to tremble.

Once I comed, I relaxed and just tried to hold my breath.

She pulled her fingers out and giggled at me.

She was so beautiful, so natural.

I felt myself shiver as she climbed on top of me. I hugged her tight; I loved the way her breast felt on mine. Our legs were tangled as well as our arms.

“I love you Clik.” Amy whispered.

“I love you too Amy.” I panted.




My eyes opened, I was panting. I heard the bus rumbling, my guess was that we were moving. I sat up and peaked through the window, it was dark. I sighed and stared absently, was it real? I shook my head, it couldn’t be. I just had a dream… why did I have to have a dream about her? I cursed myself when I felt that my underwear was wet. I got out of the bed which isn’t technically mine but Steph’s and I went to the bathroom.

When I got out, I saw the flickering light of the TV so I want to the lounge to find Frank sitting on the couch with wide eyes as he watched a movie.

“Hey Clik.” Frank gave a quick wave.

“Hi, what are you doing up?” I asked and sat next to him.

He shrugged his shoulders. “Couldn’t sleep. You?”

“Same.”

“I don't really want to embarrass you but I heard you moan heaps in your sleep.” He giggled. “Dif you have one of those regular wet dreams?”

“Yea…” I fiddled with my fingers.

He laughed, “Don’t worry, in this tour you’ll hear most of us moan in our sleep. We still have wet dreams too you know.”

I laughed too. “So what did you hear exactly?” I asked curiously.

He smiled, “Well, I tried not to listen but there were a lot of moaning going on as if you were really having a good time. I heard the name Amy a lot too.”

“Oh.” I shrugged. Shit. What if everyone else heard it?

“So, you’re gay or bi?” he asked.

“Gay.” I answered him.

“Okies.” He smiled and sat back. “I’m watching Alien vs. Predator. Freaky shit.”

“Great movie to watch at this time.” I said and sat back too.


[Amy's POV]


“I’d like to think I’m not addicted. Another hit and I remain unaffected! Smooth sleek reliable a meeting with my glass. This could be mayhem, this could be chaos!” Shelley screamed and let her hair fall over her face.

“The night before, a dosage more.” Clik sang with that passion showing on her face.

Shelley roared in the background.

“Brings me back my insanity. The higher I rise the faster I fall, ne of these days you won’t know me at all.” Clik sang.

Bee then played his guitar which left the crowd screaming.

“Go! I’m like your fear injected. Sly sharp relentless. I’m your fear injected watch me cool calm collected. Embrace this module escape while I’m coming down fast. The fragile underpass. Help me escape from this place. Help me escape from this place, from this place.”

Clik sang the chorus yet again.

I cheered along with MCR from the side of the stage.

After the song Shelley announced the name of the new song that they were going to see sing. ‘The Sounds of the Mary Celeste’.

I nearly jumped out in the air when Frank poked me from behind. I turned around dramatically, “Hey.”

“Hi, so they’re pretty good right?” he said as he watched them perform.

“Definitely.” I agreed.

He turned to me and studied my face for some unknown reason.

I tried not to be jumpy. I mean we’re talking about MCR here. I love this band. Who couldn’t… and it was weird to talk to them as casual friends. “Yes?” I tried to distract him.

“Clik’s amazing isn’t she?” he asked.

“Yes, she is.” I narrowed my eyes.

“I mean, she’s sexy. Look at her. Just hot.” He looked back at her singing form.

“Yes she is.” I agreed.

He automatically turned back to me, “So you do like her.”

“What? I never said that I like her.” I scrunched my eyebrows in fury.

“Never mind what I said.” He flipped me off and casually turned around. “Bob! Give me red bull!” he ran after him.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stared after him. I turned back and was surprised that the band has finished performing and leaving the stage with the screaming crowd behind them. Bee came up to me with a bear hug. I embraced his hot sweaty body. I let him go and watched him sit on the couch in the middle of the guys.

“That was so awesome!” Shelley squeaked from the loss of her voice. It happened all the time after the gigs; it took her time to change her voice from screamo to normal.

I giggled at them. I felt someone tap my shoulder and so I turned on my heels.

“We need to talk.” Steph muttered to me.

My eyes widened. I didn’t want to talk to her. “But I gotta help Bee…”

“Bee can take care of himself.” She interrupted me. “It’ll only take a minute.”

I sighed and followed her off the back stage.


[Clik's POV]

“Oh my god, did you see me crash into Steph on stage at the start?” Shelley asked us.

I laughed. “You did? You’re so clumsy Shelley, like first you use to crash into Bee which is okay ‘cause Bee can handle it,” I patted his back as he showed that proud face. “Then you use to stack it on the floor and now you crash into my sister? Shame on you.” I laughed.

“I’m sorry Steph for…” Shelley turned to where Steph use to stand but wasn’t there. “Where did she go?”

“I think her and Amy went to get some more red bull ‘cause there’s none here.” Jack replied.

I turned my hand into a fist. I was only hoping that they went to get some red bull.




I sighed and stretched on the couch, we arrived in the tour bus but Steph and Amy were no where to be seen and it was driving me crazy.

“Heyers Clik.” Frank greeted me.

“Hey.” I responded back to him.

“Well I spoke to Amy and guess what I found out?” he looked jumpy.

“What?” I asked.

“That she thinks your hot and that she likes you.”

I sighed again. “Frank, she does not like me.”

“And how do you know that missy?” he asked like a 5 year old.

“She told me.”

His eyes widened. “So she knows that you like her?”

“I guess so.” I answered him. “Look can you just cut the questions? I just... I’m not in the mood right now.”

He nodded slowly. “It’s cool; I just wanted to tell you what I learnt.”

“And I thank you for that.” I watched him walk off. I could have hurt one of the guys telling him not to interfere into people’s problems.



When I heard the doors to the bus open and close I stood up and walked out of the lounge and watched Steph and Amy. Amy looked like she cried with her face bright red and her hair all so messy. It hurt me to see her like this. I glared at Steph who signaled me to go to the bathroom and so I did. I did love my sister, but sometimes she just gets in the way of things. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for her to come in.

Finally she did and sheepishly closed the door behind her.

“What did you do to her?” I asked in fury.

“Shh! Stay quiet, they can hear!” she said.

I waited for her to answer.

“I didn’t do anything to her. It’s just the things I said made her upset.”

I rolled my eyes, “What did you say to her?”

“I just asked her why she fucked around with you.”

I glared at her.

“Don’t get upset about me! I was worried about you so I needed to ask. I told her that you’re fucking depressed about all this shit.” She paused. “She’s really upset that she hurt you in that way… she just thought that you were fucking around with her. She heard us last night, she was so shamed at herself when she heard you say all that.” She pursed her lips together firmly.

“And?” I asked.

“She’s confused that’s all.”

“About?”

“You and her sexuality and Bee.”

I sucked my bottom lip. “So you’re saying that I’m such a loser and I messed everything up for her.”

“No, don’t say that.”

“It’s true Steph.” I sighed and walked passed her.

“Hey stay here a minute, you look like shit. Calm down a little.”

“I don’t fucking care.” I bickered. I threw myself out of the bathroom and stared at everyone except Amy eavesdropping. “Fuck you all!” I screamed at them and stuffed myself into my bed with the curtain closed completely.






I gotta stop writing the lyrics heree.
Sign up to rate and review this story