Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Eshay.

Chapter 8

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Argh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1105 words

0Unrated
[Amy's POV]

“Your secret admirer, who could it, be? Can you see? You’re the one, it was me. How can you be so blind that you see right through me.” I lip-synced the song ‘Solitude’ by Evanescence.

I’ve been ignoring everyone possible in the plane. I’ve kept myself busy. I tried not to side glance to Clik who sat next to me still as anything.

Bee looked at me for the billionth time. “Are you okay Amy?” he asked.

I nodded and smiled at him. “Yep.”

He smiled back.

“We’re landing soon.” Bee said.

“Shit, I hate landing.” Clik bickered.

That was the first thin she said ever since.

“It’s okay, we can hug when we land.” Jack told her.

“Hug now?” she asked.

“Sure honey.” Clik asked.

“Sure.” Jack hugged her.

Clik buried her face in Jack’s neck.

I felt sorry for her, I wanted to be the one she hugged… Bee wrapped his arms around me which broke my thoughts.

“You smell nice.” He whispered in my ear.

“Thanks.” I snuggled in his chest.


[Shelley's POV]

“So what’s your favourite animal?” Mikey asked.

“I don’t have a favourite animal. I love all animals.” I grinned.

Frank laughed. “Then you must own heaps of pets.”

“Well not much, just 4 cats and 2 dogs.”

“Whoa! How the hell do you handle those things?” Ray asked looking shocked.

“They’re not things. Don’t call them things.” I frowned at him. “They’re my family, how can’t you handle them.”

“I love cats.” Gerard stated.

“Awesome.” I replied.

“Whoo! We’re landing now.” Frank said and turned to me. “Watch out Shelley, America is going to blow you away.”

“Pfft.” I scoffed.






“That… is ours?” I asked looking awestruck when I pointed at the huge bus.

“Well not technically yours, but yea.” Frank answered proudly.

“Whoo!” Steph ran into the bus.

Jack ran in after her.

“Um… okay I guess we can go in.” Ray said.

I laughed and run into the big black bus. Inside was like a huge house. It had almost everything in it. I walked passed a small kitchen and heaps of beds, I counted 12 beds. At the back of the bus was a small lounge with a LCD TV with PS3 and Wii.

“Fuck yea!” Frank ran and jumped on the couch.

“I’m gonna kick your ass Iero.” Mikey started up the PS3.

“Over my fucking sexy body.” Frank smirked.

I laughed and walked into the bathroom. The shower was pretty small, I sighed.

“Do you like the bathroom?” Gerard asked from behind me.

I nodded, “It’s okay.”

“I tried to get the best bathroom possible.” He smiled.

“Thanks.” I was flattered and captivated by his handsomeness. Did I say I love Gerard? I did? Well too bad. I love Gerard! I love Gerard!



[Clik's POV]

I sat comfortably on the couch and watched with droopy eyes Mikey and Frank play, well more like killing each other.

“Aww Clik, you sleepy honey?’ Steph sat next to me.

I nodded and laid my head on her lap.

Steph lowered her head towards me and whispered. “So how’s Amy?”

My eyes widened. “Where’d you get that from?” I asked trying to sound calm.

“Oh I know things about you, haven’t you heard that twins know stuff about each other without actually communicating?” she said.

“Nothing’s happening.” I whispered to her and closed my eyes.

She laughed. “Okay, I’ll ask her then.” She stood up.

I reopened my eyes and sat up. “Okay Steph what do you want to know?”

She grinned.

I hate my sister.

“Ooh, what’s happening here?” Frank winked at us.

“Shh! It’s a secret.” Steph smirked.

“Whoo! Someone’s getting laid tonight.” He chuckled.



She led me to her bunk and we sat on her bed. She closed the curtains before she looked around for anyone that might eavesdrop and then turned to me.

“What happened between you two?” she asked.

“Steph nothing really happened.” I fiddled with my fingers.

“Do you want me to go ask Amy then?” she crossed her arms over her chest.

I sighed. “Fine, it involves gay sex.” I said.

Her eyes widened. “You guys went that far?”

I nodded shamelessly.

“So she cheated on Bee with you?”

“No… I don’t know… not really.” I paused. “We did it before he asked her out.”

She gasped. “So that’s why you took ages in the toilet when we went to the movies!”

I nodded again.

“And did anything happen in the plane.” She questioned.

I bit my bottom lip. “That too?”

“I know everything Clik.”

I sighed. “We were going to do it… but she refused… she loves Bee.” I sighed.

Steph’s eyes widened again. “You love her?”

I nodded. “Of course. I don’t fuck for nothing.”

“Does she know this?”

I shook my head. “No, I didn’t tell her. Fuck she thinks I just wanna fuck with her. You should have seen her face, she was so scared, she saw my as a monster.” My eyes got watery. “Steph, I can’t even concentrate on anything when she’s around, she just captivates me. I can’t help it.” I sighed and rubbed my eyes. “I don’t wanna break Bee’s heart, but then again… I’d do anything for her. I’d do anything just to be with her, just to touch her.”

Steph looked at me with sympathy and hugged me, “Aww honey, please don’t be like this.”

“I can’t stop being like this.” I sobbed. I never cry, but for this I am.

I heard faint footsteps that sounded like stumbling.

“Amy, what are you doing here? Come you just gotta see Frank and Mikey trying to strangle each other!” I heard Jack call out.

My breath got caught in my throat.

“Oh my god.” Steph whispered to me.

I nodded.

We heard her footsteps walk towards the back of the bus.

“She likes you Clik.” Steph whispered.

“Don’t get my hopes up like that. She doesn’t.”

“Yes she does, or why would she eavesdrop?”

“She didn’t mean to.”

Steph narrowed her eyes at me. “Trust me Clik, she loves Bee, but I think she loves you too. Then why would she go all the way with you?”

“She didn’t.”

“She did before.”

I sighed. “Steph please shut your trap and leave me alone.” I laid back onto the bed.

She sighed too and climbed out of the bed leaving me sobbing.





Hmm.
Sign up to rate and review this story