Categories > Books > Warriors > Silver Stars

OldFriends

by Vampire_princess 0 reviews

Silverpaw finds some old friends from Lake Clan and then gets a dream from Star Clan.

Category: Warriors - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 1184 words

-1Illiterate
It's been a moon since my apprenticeship and i have become very god friends with two of the oter apprentices and a few Warriors. I walked out of the confert of the Apprentice den and sat down next to te fresh kill pial. I looked around and saw my father making up the patrols for the day with Rageflower by his side. And by the pond was Frostberry, Blackheart and Hollyfoot. Hollyfoot was one of the newest warriors and we had become fast friends, but both Frostfoot and Blackheart hated me for some odd reason. Whenever i walked by they would hiss at me. I shook my head and looked over at te Warriors den. ost of the warriors were on huting patrol today so only a few warriors were there. Such as Smokering and Streamtail. I siged again and walked threw the entry of the camp. I guess i was feeling a little home sick right now. I missed Lark and the other older warriors from Lake Clan. And from the looks of Lavapaw and Snowpaw they were ajusting just fine. I padled out into a small clearing that i had found a few days ago. No one had come here yet and i usually took my time here to moren my fallen Clan mates from Lake Clan. But today was different. I sat down in the center and loked around the clearing. I then layed down and let my saddness take me. But before that she heard something...a howl of pain! I shot up and ran toward the direction. She ran out and into the each where she and the others were found. But there this time was Saphirewing, Bluetail, SOundpaw,Flamestar and Oackpaw with five other cats. Three of which were fully grown and te other two were just a moon younger then myself. But i recongnized one of the red pelts. "Sea!"
I ran toward the figt just in time to stop a blow from Bluetail. "Silverpaw? What are you doing?!" hissed Saphirewing. "These cats are no eneamy! They are from Lake Clan! Their sents would have to be the same as the sent still lingering on me," i told them. I felt the shocked stares of Seastorm and Soundpaw. Flamestar pushed his way into our small circle. "Silverpaw! What is the meaning of this?" Flamestar exploded. I boldly stood infront of him "Flamestar, this is Sea--" i flicked my tail to the red tom "--Spirit--" i let my tail rest on the grey she-cats sholder "--Grey--" i lightly pawed the black and grey tom beside me "--Rain and Mist," i told my father as flicked my tail to the twin bluish-grey she-cats. I watched as Flamestar causaly sniffed Rain and Mist and then sniffed me. He untensed and smiled at them. "Welcome to Thunder Clan! You are most welcome here!" he told the five scared cats. "Silver!" I heard Mist wail. She then ran over to me and nussled her head to mine. "Hey Mist. I'm SIlver anymore though. It's Silverpaw now. I've gjoinedd my fathers Clan," i told her. I looked around at my old Clan mates and noticed Grey swaying. I quickly when to his side and pressed my sholder to his. "Can they come to the camp while they heal? If i remember my own jouney as well as i do, i know that these cats have gone threw a lot," I told Flamestar. He nodded and the other Tunder Clan cats left with him on their tails.
We finally got back to camp at Sunhigh. "Hey...um Silverpaw?" SOundpaw asked when we cam threw the entry. "What is it Soundpaw?" i sighed. "Well...um, what's with the new cats?" "they are friends of mine from Lake Clan," i told him. He nodded and went back to the Apprentice den and then was joined by Oackpaw and Blizzardpaw. All of a sudden Rain was tackled to the ground by Lavapaw. "Rain! It's so good to see you!" He cried and licked her ears. I let Rain and Mist see Snowpaw and Lavapaw while i brought the older cats to Silkflower. I sat down beside Spirit and began to clean her ears "It's been a long time since i smelt home," i murmered. "Yeah. We all missed you," she told me. "So tell me. Did anyone actully find out what happened on that day?" I asked her. I was talking about the day our Clan was attacked. "Yes. Redstar brought some Rogues from the oter Clans and his own Warriors from our Clan and they attaked us," she hissed out. I sighed and moved as Silkflower examed Spirit. "Well you just need some food, rest and a lot of water and you'll be good," she told the grey she-cat. "I'll go get some Fresh-kill for all of them. And if i have to i will hunt for them too," i told our silver medicane cat. Without waiting for an answer i left the den and went over to te fresh-kill pial. I grabbed two Robbins and a mouse and then went back to the Medicane den. I went over to Sea and gave him a bird, then i gave grey the other and Spirit the mouse.
I slowly walked back to the Apprentice den and collapced into my nest. I had been running aronds for te last few hours. I heard paw steps come in but i was to tired to care. By then i felt a warm pelt brush against mine, then lay down and curl up next to me. I opened my eyes a bit and saw smow white fur there. I sighed and fell into a deep sleep.

"Silverpaw," "Silverpaw!" i opened my eyes to a see that i was in the middle of the Island where the other cats held the Gatherings. I looked up at the four trees around me and sighed. This was definatlya dream. "Silverpaw? Ah, there you are!" someone called. I looked around and saw a ginger tom with leafy green eyes. "Your...Firestar!" i squeaked. He nodded "Yes child i am. But i bet you didn't know that we are kin, did you?" he asked. I gasped and shook my head. "Yes, your my granddaughters, granddaughter," I just stared at him. "Soooo...Whatcha need?" i asked. He laughed at me "Did you know that you are destinded for greatness?" he asked. I shook my head again. "I have a profecy for you," he told me. "'When the four Clans come together under Sky they will save Lake'" he said in a dazed voice and then he lept away.

My eyes snaped open and i looked around. Beside me was Blizzardpaw, sound asleep. I lightl like his ear and looked ferther. Lavapaw, Snowpaw, Rain and Mist were curled up into a circle so they kept warm and in the corners were Soundpaw and Oackpaw. I smiled and desided to go to SIlkflower in the morning about my dream. I rested my head ack down but there was suddenly a loud yowl. All us apprentices shot up.
Sign up to rate and review this story