Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Demon Within

You Can Say You Know Me But You Have No Clue

by falloutpanicgirl 2 reviews

Despite his weakened state Brendon goes to lend a hand with the demon the rest of the gang(minus Ryan) is having trouble with. Despite the demon almost killing him he has worse troubles. A wolf dem...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 885 words

0Unrated
Chapter Seven You Can Say You Know Me,But You Have No Clue

Patrick,Pete,and Spencer where having a hard time inside the cave with the demon they were battling. For one thing the demon was about fifteen feet tall and had a poison miasma around it. Pete couldn't use his kazaana so he was stuck with sutras and his staff. Spencer wasn't much help either,his fox magic couldn't touch it and he was scared at something that was about ten times the size he was. Patrick groaned as another arrow deflected off of the demon's iron hide. "Does this thing actually have a weak spot?" Patrick rolled his blue eyes to look at Pete while simutaineously placing another arrow in his bow.

Pete sighs, "None of this is working!" he looked to Patrick getting worried seeing as their strongest member was busy taking care of someone else.

"You can't do anything without me can you?" Brendon stood inside the entrance of the cave holding his powerless sword." "You IDIOT! You can't fight you're a human!" Spencer yelled from his hiding spot. "Yeah and what the hell do you think the lecher and his partner are? Thought so pip-squeak.Now with a demon like this you always aim for it's stomach." Just as he was about to slash his sword across it's stomach the miasma made him dizzy and he fell over with the demon crashing down ontop of him. Ryan enterted the cave just as this had happened. No one seemed to notice the rising sun or the young wolf demon that had enterted the cave. "Ryan you shouldn't be in here! You're still weak!" Patrick groaned. Did anyone ever listen to him?

Ryan shreiked, "Brendon!" he ran towards him being stoped by Pete, "No you'll hurt yourself even more!" he clenched his teeth keeping Ryan back before Ryan fainted from being weak and breathing the miasma.

The young wolf demon snatched up Ryan from Pete's arms and lead him outside. Unsure of what to do Patrick gave chase. He aimed an arrow at the demon. "Put him down!" "Or what you gonna shoot me? This young man is very attractive and I think you have bigger problems" The new comer nudged his head in back of Patrick. Patrick whipped around seeing Spencer and Pete running out the cave the demon behind them. The fresh air clearing his lungs Ryan slowly woke up.

Ryan stirred and looked around before squeaking, "What the hell!?" he looked at the stranger confused. Pete coughed, "Um what do we do about Brendon and this guy and this demon Patrick!?"


Patrick blinked. "I don't know what we do about Brendon. This guy I'll deal with as soon as I can make an arrown connect with it's stomach.Problem is my arrow is to small,best i can do is purify its aura." The new comer looked shocked."You have spirtial...." He was cut off by sword twirling through the air with lightning around it. It slashed into the demon's stomach and it fell down giving Patrick a chance to touch it with his hand making it disinitgrate to dust. "I suggest you let go of Ryan you scrawny wolf or you're next." Brendon frowned walking over to his sword picking it up.


Ryan sighed in relief and pushed against the wolf demon wanting to get back to Brendon. Pete smiled before walking closer to the new guy.

Brendon had just placed his sword in its sheath when Ryan lept into him. Brendon's ears wiggled a bit as his arms wrapped around Ryan. It was a force of habit he always did this when.."Sorry to interupt the reunion but get your hands off my man." "Your man? Who the hell are you?" Brendon sneered at the newcomer.

Ryan gave the demon a look and clung to Brendon tighter. The demon smirked, "Names Gabe. And that is my beautiful man."

Brendon flexed out his claws."Your beautiful man? I doubt you even know his name you freak show!Now beat it or feel the wrath of my lighting wind pal that and my foot to top it off."

Gabe laughed, "Your funny half breed. But really now, that gorgeous man your protecting is mine so jst hand him over.." Ryan groaned, he didn't like this guy.

Brendon's face turned red out of frustration. "Tell me wise guy do you even know him?" Brendon pointed his sword at Gabe since his demonic powers had returned the sword was in full power. "You better get lost. I may be a half breed as my brother told me constantly growing up but that makes me even more stubborn and thick headed."

Gabe thought a moment, "Nope. I don't really know him. But i'm going to know if, if you just hand him over." He grinned and licked his lips totally in love with the boy, he didn't even know the name of.


Brendon's eyes flashed boderline red."Over my dead body you pathetic wolf!" Brendon bit his lip nervously snifing the air he could smell the smell of graveyard soil...this wasn't good.That could only mean one thing and that meant if he didn't get rid of this wolf demon soon he'd loose Ryan then he'd truely be a failure.
Sign up to rate and review this story