Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Demon Within

A Human's Heart In A Demon's Body

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Determined not to let Patrick and Pete purify Brendon,Ryan does the unthinkable. Is it truly possible for a demon slayer to love a half demon? What does Jon think about this? What about Brendon?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 1637 words

0Unrated
Chapter Six A Human Heart In A Demon's Body

Ryan bit his lip. "This isn't good."
Patrick shook his head. "Not it's not. I thought he would've calmed down by now seeing as you're no longer in any danger. You'll have to do something. You're the reason he's like this you're going to fix this"
Ryan's expression went blank. "Me? Um...Can't someone else?"
"No it has to be you. He didn't care about the rest of us. Just you. Bloody hell I was still alive and he made not one notion of it"
Ryan exhaled and yelled. "BRENDON!" Hoping for some kind of reaction.

Brendon's ears twitched. Somewhere deep inside of him the voice registered. However that wasn't the case. His demon heart was dominant as though his human heart lay dormant inside of him. "Looks like I have no choice" Patrick frowned as Brendon bared his fangs at them. Picking up his discarded bow and reaching for an arrow he prepared to take aim at Brendon.
Ryan's eyes widened he ran and clung to Brendon. "Stop it!" He almost cried, almost.

Brendon grabbed Ryan's shoulders with his claws. "Pete we have to get Ryan away from him"
Ryan cringed but only tightened his grip. Pete snapped out of his flabbergasted state and nodded. "But how??"
"Well there's always the direct approach. Ryan get away from him. Nothing is going to reach him. Pete and I will have to purify him."
"No...He'll come through..."Ryan squeezed his eyes tight resisting the pain and tears. Pete sighed. "It's so romantic..." He glanced at the weird look Patrick gave him. "Well It is..Or it would be if we didn't have to save 'em."

"You my dear monk no nothing. I think I can hit Brendon without harming Ryan. Ryan this is your last chance get away from him." In the meantime Brendon's eyes were flashing between red and brown.
Ryan stared at Brendon. It was his last chance so, he planted his lips on Brendon's and prayed it would work. Pete couldn't help it, "Awwwwe."
Spencer did the same thing that he did when Pete and Patrick kissed. He turned red and hid. Brendon's eyes reverted to normal and stayed that way. Feeling Ryan's velvet lips against his Brendon closed his eyes and kissed him back.
Ryan wrapped his arms around Brendon deepening the kiss. Jon would have been on fire if he could do such a thing. "Stop kissing my love."

Brendon's ears twitched upon hearing Jon's voice. He wanted to stop but at the same time he didn't.
Ryan was too lost he couldn't hear anything, he didn't feel anything but Brendon's lips. Jon flared and aimed an arrow at Ryan.
Brendon twitched and pushed Ryan down."Jon knock it off. You left me. YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"
Jon glared at him. "Because I was brainwashed! I love you! That doesn't!" He pointed to Ryan who glared at him.
"Just stop! Neither of you love me! There! I'm a disgusting half-breed!"
Jon looked hurt and Ryan just looked broken. Jon frowned, "I see.."He disappeared like the ghost he was.
"Ryan look I don't think it's possible for you to like me. I'm half demon,you hate demons."


Ryan composed himself and glowered at Brendon. "Yea. Whatever." He stumbled off drained of almost any energy he had.
"Ryan..I..oh forget it!" Brendon stormed off in the opposite direction.
Pete sighed. "What shall we do?" He looked at Patrick.
"I don't know baby.."
Pete kissed Patrick's cheek softly. "Maybe we could go talk to each of them."
Patrick shrugged. "I'm not sure"

Pete pursed his lips, "Or we could relax..." He whispered.
Spencer ran over to Ryan."Wait!"
Ryan looked back practically in tears. "What do you want brat?"
"HEY! It's true what he said!"
Ryan raised an eyebrow. "So even a kid thinks I'm nuts. Lovely. I should have let them kill him."
"I don't think you're crazy Ryan but you do hate demons"
"I don't hate demons Spencer...You should know that. You've been my best friend for years."

"I guess. Still...Demon slayers in the past have fallen for demons...Just add me to the list." Ryan bit his lip and continued to walk away not wanting to talk about it anymore.



"Just stop it for now we have a mission remember? Destroy William! We cant do that without you and Brendon"
Ryan shrugged and waved him off, "Yea yea."
"RYAN I MEAN IT! FOX MAGIC!" The young fox demon created a small burning flame in between his two paws and lunged it at Ryan.
Ryan glanced back and pulled out his sword blocking the attack with a quick spell he learned. "Leave me alone Spen."
"I wont! Grow up! So you're in a one sided love right now"
Ryan glowered at him. "I don't care. Fine I'll stick around but don't expect me to stay when Williams dead."
"But he must like you back if he kissed you back"
"Doubt it. But I'll think about it..."
"You're coming right now! Transform!" He transformed into his blue balloon. "Let's go'
"I'd kind of like to pass out soon...."
"Take a nap on me"
Ryan sighed but obliged to climb onto Spencer and fall asleep.

Spencer carried Ryan back to Pete and Patrick.
Pete glanced at Spencer. "Well ain't that cute."
"Sush and go get Brendon"
Pete looked at him incredulously,"Me?"
"No the boogy man"
Pete gulped, "He is the boogy man! I don wanna!"
"Oh baby do it I'll go with you"
"Ok...."Pete was certain Brendon would kill him.
"Lets go."
Pete sighed and walked in the direction Brendon went.
Brendon was sitting by the waters edge looking at his reflection.
Pete walked up behind him. "Er. Hey...You alright?"
"Yeah...fine"
Pete sat next to him. "You don't look fine."
"Of course I dont look fine! Look at me! I have claws! BEAR EARS! Demon blood flows through my veins"
"That's not was i was going for...And just because your half demon doesn't mean anything hun."
Brendon raised an eyebrow. "Hun?"
"It sliped. I feel like a mother right now."
"It's fine"
"But seriously. Whats eating you?"
"Nothing..."
"Ryan?"
: "No.Yes.Maybe"
"I thought so." Pete thought for a few moments, "So is it jus the fact you can't beleive he likes you?"
"No one likes me"
"Thats not true! We all like you Bren! Even if you have mood swings galore"
"I mean like.."
"Didn't or..doesn't Jon? I'm sure others would too."
"Just drop it..."He hissed.
"Brendon....I really think you should talk about this. SO we don't have deal with your mopy ass."
"You got till the count of three to shut the hell up"
Pete squeaked and ran off afraid."Just don't forget to come back later."
Patrick however stood his ground. Placing an arrow in his bow he aimed it at Brendon."Now,you come with me"


Pete shuddered. He was such a puss.
"Fine" Brendon rejoined the group,very relunctanly.

Ryan lay asleep. Stiil weak and tired from the last few battles. Pete smiled nervously seeing Bren.
"Why is everyone staring at me?"
Pete laughed, "No reason."

Brendon frowned. His nose twitched there was somethin nearby. One look at the sky as it neared sunset and Brendon groaned. "Fuck..."
Pete raised an eyebrow,"Hm? Whats got your panties in a bundle?"

"There's a demon with a strong demonic aura comming our way and..well" He looked down at his hands. How could Pete be clueless? He knew very well what was happening. The claws disappeared,followed by his ears. "Damnit"

Pete blanked and almost squealed, "We're all gonna die!!!!!"

"Peter..we are not. Ryan maybe it would be better if you sat this one out too.You're weak." Patrick scrunched his nose up a bit."Stay out here with Brendon as for you Spencer come on"
Ryan mumbled something like, "I wanna help" Ryan sighed and sat exhausted wanting to help.

"Ryan...you stay here..." Brendon stood up. He looked down at his sword,it had no powers at the moment but he could use it. "Those three wont be able to do much..especially with that monk feeling his boytoy up"

Ryan stared at him blankly, too tired to reply but tugged Brendon's pants shaking his head.
"I'll be okay trust me.You're not going in there..I..won't let you...you'll get hurt"

Ryan stood up wobbleing shaking his head grabbing his sword. "I can help..."he said barely above a whisper.
"No..you can't!" Brendon put both of his hands on Ryan's shoulders. Tears glistened in his brown eyes. "I mean it stay here..trust me I can handle this"
Ryan stared at him a slight blush on his face, "Bren...I don't want you hurt..." he felt tears pricking his own eyes.
Brendon bit his lower lip. "You think I want you hurt? That's the last thing I want! Think back Ryan! I said I was going to protect you! No matter what form I'm in that's true! That's why I transformed...so I could beat my brother. For you! No one else" Without him realizing it his head had moved closer to Ryan's and the gap between them closed. 'I really am falling for him..'Brendon thought in his mind. 'Then why don't I say it?'

Ryan blinked surprised, he felt his eyes slip shut before he heard a screech from Spencer and broke the kiss blushing. "Go..help them...just please be careful..." he touch Brendon's lips with his own softly before pushing him to go.
Brendon blushed but shook it off quickly. "Aren't I always?" He smirked and headed off after the other three. 'Don't worry Ryan I will protect you'
Sign up to rate and review this story