Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Demon Within

The Legendary Five Souls

by falloutpanicgirl 2 reviews

William's at again and this time the cost is way to high. Somethings different about Brendon though..can Patrick drill it through Jon's head to save him? Or will he have to use his sealing arrow?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 2435 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five The Legendary Five Souls-Movie-

As William sat and;although he would never admit to it; sulked in a forest a mysterious man approached him. "Ah so you're William Eugene Beckett Jr."

William looked up. "What's it to you?" He growled low under his breath.
"Ah I knew your mother great woman a shame she had to go mate with a human"
"Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that."
"However before she died your mother in trusted me to tell you about the legendary five souls"
"Legendary five souls eh?" He was interested now. "Do tell."
"Well it's legend that whoever controls the legendary souls of wisdom,purity,friendship,courage and love will rule the world"
"Now i like that idea." He grinned. "Now tell me where i might find these souls..."
"Ah I can show you now you need will need that walking spirit"
"Show me." William stood next to him.
"Okay soul of friendship reveal yourself from where as you reside inside your protector" There was a cloud of smoke and it showed a young fox demon running for his life. "Fox Magic!" The demon that was chasing him was temporarily stunned.
"I know that little brat!" William snarled. "Well he holds a legendary soul inside of him. Apparently he cares deeply for his friends"
William growled. "Alright next."
"Soul of Wisdom reveal yourself from under the protector who guards you." Another puff of smoke and this time it showed a certain monk using his cursed hand to his advantage.
"I know him too..." William frowned.
"You cursed him I believe? Perhaps it's just a mere coincidence?"
"yes I did. These so far are very annoying coincidences. Watch Purity is that damn priest."
"Ah you mean the monk's current flame?The boy's whose parents were slaughtered by you? The head priest and the seer?"
"Yes what of it?...Don't tell me I'm right about this shit?"
"Soul of purity reveal yourself from deep within your protector" A puff of smoke and there stood Patrick. "Move Pete don't use your kazaana anymore." Patrick pulled back his arrow. "Prepare for purification demon!"
William resisted the urge to smash down a tree. "Goddammit. Show me the rest..." He snarled.
The stranger swallowed."Soul of love reveal yourself from deep whereas you lie in your protector" Ryan stood in the puff of smoke, throwing a chain like weapon at the demon. "This is...odd"
William laughed. "That dangle human love? HA! He has no emotions what-so-ever! I mean I bet he's never even had a boyfriend before...." William was certainly getting irritated.
"Apparently he's falling for a demon"
"How completely odd. A demon slayer, falling for a demon? What demon? That idiot i call a brother?" William laughed jokingly trying to cheer himself up.
"Well...soul of courage reveal yourself as you lay inside your protector" The smoke puffed and two round hears were noticeable. "You guys can't do anything without me can you?" He drew back his sword. "Lighting Wind!" And slashed it down.
William was sure if his eyes weren't securely in his head they'd pop out at that sight. "YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!" He yelled and stomped over to a tree breaking it in half with one blow to the trunk.
"Yes it's sad but true your half demon brother possesses the soul of courage merely because he's in love with that demon slayer"
"Wait..." William panted. " The demon slayer and that disgrace are in love!?!" He cackled. "This could be very good news.."
"They wont admit it however but you will not be able to get those souls without your half brothers walking dead ex flame"
"Oh? The lovely Jon? Why can't i do it myself?"
"He has "sacred" powers of the soul collectors he can suck them out if you get them near death"
"Oh i can.." William threw his poison rope at a falling leaf slicing it. "And i will..."
"They are in the old village were the fox demon and the orphaned demon slayer grew up"
William nodded. "And if i cannot succeed? Not that i won't?"
"I have no idea"
"Good...Thanks for the idea..." William said sarcastically before disappearing to find Jon.
In the village Ryan was still being tended to. Brendon secretly paced outside the house where he was."

The old women tending to Ryan walked out and said that Brendon could go see him now before smiling and t rodding off to get more water for Ryan.
Brendon made a face and wiggled his ears. He crawled inside and sat by Ryan's bed side.
Ryan looked up at him a bit dazed before smiling a little.
"What?" He smirked innocently.

What are you doing?" Ryan's voice was a bit hoarse.
"Just um ya know sitting here"
"Why?"
"I don't know I just am?"
Ryan chuckled. "They say I'll be good as new as long as i keep myself from fighting or moving around too much."
"Well that's good then you can't fight then. Miasma's dangerous for mortals"
"I know. But what if something comes up and I'm forced to fight? I'll surely die!" Ryan frowned at the thought of dieing at the age of fourteen.
"You won''t die. I'll see to that"
"Why does it matter to you?" he didn't say it like it was a rude comment he genuinely wanted to know why Brendon cared.
"I just have to protect you."
"If you really care." Ryan smiled and closed his eyes contently.
"I do"
"Why? I want to kill your kind."
"I'm half human you know"
"You care more about being a demon I'm sure."
"Actually I was going to become a full human"
"Why?" Ryan didn't know exactly why he was questioning so much. He was hoping it was the effect of the medicine and miasma.
"So I could stay with Jon pretty much" His brown eyes looked out into the distance.
"Do you miss him?"
"Sometimes yes,yes I do" Brendon sighed.
"What about the other times? Who do you think of?"
"My friends I suppose"
"I see..." Ryan sighed and yawned.
Yeah..."Brendon's ears twitched suddenly.
"What is it??"
"My brother and...it cant be..Jon!" He got up and took off in the direction of the scent.
"Brendon!" Ryan got up and ran after him, which probably wasn't a great idea.

Brendon ran as fast as he could sword by his side following his nose to the source of his ex-boyfriends scent. He finally found him. "Jon! Why are you with my brother?"
Ryan caught up with Brendon breathing heavily before gasping seeing William and sure enough Jon. He felt worthless. William smirked "Sick are we?"
"Leave Ryan out of this brother dear" Brendon frowned standing in front of Ryan.
" Oh your all in it this time my brother." William smiled devilishly. "I want you and your friends souls."
"Yeah what do you want those for? You one armed freak" Brendon drew his sword and pointed it his brother looking at Jon with weary eyes.
"Brother I need them for special reasons. I'll start with your current flame" William released some miasma at Ryan's already weak form.
Brendon snarled slashing his claws into his brother. He once again removed his jacket and threw it over Ryan. "Here it will protect you in the least"
Ryan clung to his jacket. Jon raised an eyebrow "Wait your new...flame? You moved on already."

Brendon's face hued red. "No he's not I just protect him"
"You're lying!" Jon shot an arrow at Brendon.
The arrow Jon shot got reflected by another one. "Don't try to be me. You wont make me" Patrick frowned Pete at his side Spencer hiding behind his legs.
Jon frowned sorrowful. Pete frowned. William smirked "You're all here"

"Yeah so what do you want with us now Beckett? Besides revenge?"
"The world."
"The world huh? Picking up where your sick dad and our mother left off?" Brendon frowned.
"Yes and my father was amazing. Shut your mouth." William drew his sickle and released a poisonous wave.
"Jon you may be a betrayed spirit but William betrayed you! Not Brendon! Stop it!" Spencer called from behind Patrick's leg.
Jon aimed an arrow at Spencer. "My reasons are my own."Jon shot the arrow.
Spencer squeaked. "Transform!" but it was to late the arrow pierced the young demon.
William smirked as Jon's soul collector achieved the soul of friendship. "Spencer!" Ryan cried running to his best friend of many years dropping the jacket, coughing. William released more poison miasma.
"Ryan you idiot!"Brendon's ears twitched picking Ryan up jacket in toll.
Ryan wheezed. "I c-cant breath!" Ryan panicked as a soul collector lingered above him. Pete cringed.
"Get away from him" Brendon sneered and slashed his claws out. Patrick and Jon in the meanwhile were in arrow to arrow combat.
"Brendon..?"
"Yeah Ryan?"
"Brendon I'm a goner" Ryan closed his eyes unable to keep them open anymore. Jon stared Patrick down.
"Ryan no no you cant! Stay with me!" Patrick glared back arrow poised and ready to shoot. "So tell me you're after the five souls of legend am I right?"
Ryan struggled to open his eyes and look at Brendon. William smirked "I am."

"Ryan...." Brendon's eyes blinked shut as the tears pricked at his eyes. Patrick glared at William. "And we have them? You'll never beat us all."
"Brendon I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough..."Ryan sighed. "I will believe it. "
William disappeared then appeared next to Pete in an instant.
Patrick's arrow hand turned fast and shot the arrow at William. "You're battling me Beckett"
Jon shot an arrow that grazed his arm. "No you're fighting me..."William grinned and slashed Pete's shoulder.
Patrick winced. "Shoot all the arrows you want at me Jon! I protect the man I love" Shooting an arrow at Jon to knock him back he walked over to William and touched him with his hand. "Get AWAY" A purple light shone from his hand blasting Will back Brendon continued to secretly weep for Ryan.
Will growled and noticed his brother and stabbed him. Jon shot a combination of arrows at Pete and Patrick. Pete sucked them into his hand.
Brendon winced. "Is that all you got? You one armed son of a bitch? You're supposed to be a full demon and yet you need assistance of a walking dead"
"I wouldn't be able to collect your souls without him."
"Still you're a useless bastard" He wobbled to his feet. "That will never know the meaning of love...or friendship. You're sickle doesn't work...because you're to cold hearted"
"Oh I'm so hurt. I don't want love I'm fine this way."
"Pete are you okay? That bastard! He put the soul sucking into the arrow" Patrick held Pete against him tears pricking the corners of his blue eyes. "You should be. Without love you'll never be as strong as me!"
Pete froze and dropped to his knees. "I love y-"He couldn't finish as his soul left his body." As strong as you?" William laughed mockingly.
"Yeah as strong as me" Brendon's eyes started to turn red.
"You cant control this form you know that."William laughed.
"It doesn't matter you killed all of my friends" Patrick protested from his battle with Jon. "You cost me my boyfriend" "And you killed the one person I have to protect!" A dark demonic aura surrounded Brendon. His eyes were red and his teeth and claws were longer. "Now brother meet your demise" He snarled.




William watches Brendon. "You don't scare me."
"Oh I should"
"Give me reason to!" He laughed. "Your friends cannot help you and your lover is gone. Whats your motivation?"
Once again Patrick protested. Brendon however growled."I'm going to save them"
"You can't dear brother." William smirked and held out his hand which contained Ryan, Spencer and Pete's souls. "They are such a beautiful site to witness..." He grins. "Think of the damage i could do if i just scratched them..." He laughed menially.

"Watch me!" He growled tackling his brother down flashing his claws out.
He teleported from underneath him and wrapped his poisonous whip around him.
Brendon snarled again snapping his claws at the whip. Unlike his half demon self,his transformed self was set on winning.
William laughed as his rope constricted against Brendon's body whenever he moved.

Brendon growled. He wasn't going to let this puny thing stop him. Finally he broke it and charged at his brother again.
William took an easy sidestep away from Brendon once he got close enough. He grinned. "Pathetic."
"You're the pathetic one"
"Sure sure.."
"You are" He snarled again.
He rolled his eyes and slashed at him with poisonous claws.
Brendon dug his own claws where his brother had injured him. "Blood blade" He growled slashing his brother.
William barely winced. "Face it your not strong enough."



"I am! Unlike you I have someone to protect and I'm half human making me stronger"
"Humans are weak beings with useless emotions."
"Those useless emotions make them never want to give up"
"They should."


"No they shouldn't"
"Listen to yourself" he laughed. "Your delirious."
"I am not----delirious!" He drew his sword and crashed it down.
"Is something wrong? Did i hit another nerve?" He smirked.
"You need to shut the fuck up!" The aura around him was intensifying. Patrick placed another arrow in his bow. He looked at Jon. "You have to stop this"
Jon glanced around. "I...can't...."

"Yes you can!"
"I'm not so sure..." Jon frowned. "I have a debt to pay."
"You rather see him"He pointed to Brendon. "Like this? If it keeps up I'll have to seal him!"
Jon sighed and commanded his soul collectors to take their souls from William. "What are you doing Jonathan!" William snarled.
"The right thing" Patrick released his arrow at William.
William snarled. "You'll pay for this Jon." He disappeared.
Patrick dropped his bow and took Pete's still limb body in his arms. He watched in awe as his soul returned to him. Spencer's and Ryan's souls drifted into their proper owners bodies.

Pete coughs and opens his eyes slowly. "Did i miss something?"
"You died baby"
"Oh...Is that why i feel funny?" He chuckled. Ryan gasped and sat up. "Brendon?"
"Um Ryan before you see him there's something you should know.." Patrick trailed off as Brendon as a "full demon" slashed his shoulder. Most likely because every one was to close to Ryan.
Ryan's eyes widened seeing Brendon. "What...?"
Patrick sat up nursing his shoulder. "He's somehow transformed"
Sign up to rate and review this story