Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Demon Within

Change The World

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

When time comes for Brendon to claim what's his,what's his brother going to do about it? Does William not realise the power of friendship?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 978 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four Change The World

Along their travels they met an old friend of Brendon's mother. Apparently his mother had left him more than his demonic powers. Like his older brother he was heirloom to a weapon. However unlike William, Brendon' s weapon was capable of mass destruction. "I wonder why mom left that to me?" The half demon pondered to himself as they walked towards the site
Ryan looked at the sword. "So that you wouldn't get killed." He stated simply. Pete shook his head at how childish the two could get about stupid things.
"It wont be as easy as it looks I sense a demonic aura" Spencer nodded. "Shut up. Don't state the obvious I can smell my brother's disgusting scent from miles away" Brendon frowned grabbing his heirloom.

William appeared from the trees and frowned at his brother and what seemed to be his posse. "Awe look you actually have friends! You just need to get a boyfriend again now." he laughed then glared at Brendon. "Give me the sword..."

"Mom left it to me. As for boyfriends who needs them?"He frowned flexing his claws leaving his sword in it's sheath.

"Give it to me Brendon. You do not deserve it." He snarled glaring at him.

"You got your heirloom William"
"And it's useless to me."
"Because you have no heart" The unmistakable sound of an arrow being placed in its bow and drawn back followed. "It belongs to Brendon, Beckett and if you're going to fight him you're going to fight all of us too"

Ryan drew his sword and frowned while Pete drew out some charms. William sneered. "Your all making a mistake."
"Why are we" Spencer asked cloning himself.

William growled and transformed into his demon form snarling at all of them.
Spencer ran and hid behind Patrick's legs. Which didn't last long.Patrick moved to the front of the group frowning at the bear in front of them. The arrow he was holding glowed blue indicating it was a sealing arrow.

Willam roared and knocked Patrick over with a swipe of his claw. Ryan jumped out of the way.
Patrick frowned landing into Pete. 'Oh no' Patrick thought knowing that even if they were together that damn monk was still a lecher.

Pete pulled Patrick up by the waist one hand a bit too low. William narrowed his eyes at Brendon and growled viciously at him.

"Oh shut up! I'm sick of your I'm a full demon and that makes you better than me crap! I am JUST as strong as you"

"Go to hell" William echoed and threw a miasma around all of them.
"No! You go to hell! Everyone get back that's poisonous to humans. "Brendon snarled picking up his heirloom sword. He felt it pulsating and he slashed his brother's right arm off.
William roared and transformed back to his human form before retreating. Ryan coughed already surrounded by the miasma.
Brendon took off his jacket and placed it over Ryan's head. "Let's get out of here."
Pete nodded covering his nose and mouth supporting Patrick.

"I can get us out of here! Transform!" Spencer changed into a big blue balloon.


Pete crawled up onto him pulling Patrick with him. Ryan weakly crawled onto of Spencer.

Brendon hopped on as well looking down at Ryan wearily. "Move it Spencer"

Ryan groaned. "Shut up my head hurts..." he grabbed his head.

"You'll need some medicinal herbs"
"No shit..."
"Shut up I'm trying to be helpful"
Ryan sighs and coughs. "Spencer where are you taking us?" Pete asked stroking Patrick's arm idly.
"The village where Ryan and I grew up"
"I see"
"There's a good recovery place there for all us to take vacancy at"
"Thats good. Will you be able to hold out?"
"I'll do my best"
Pete looks at Brendon. "So what are we going to do about William? He won't be happy the next time we run into him."
"Next time I'll saw his head off" Brendon frowned looking down at Ryan's feeble form. Spencer in the mean time added. "I can't take all the weight anymore someone has to get off"

Pete calmly smiles. "I vote Brendon gets off."
"I'll do it I'll take him too I suppose" Brendon hoisted Ryan onto his shoulders. While he was jumping down he mumbled. "Lazy lecher"
Ryan grumbled. "What are you doing Brendon?"
"Your pathetic friend" From the sky a loud HEY was heard. "Couldn't take our weight anymore and that lazy lecherous monk voted me off"
"Why'd ya take me too then?"
"So you don't fall off"
"I wouldn't fall..."
"Well you were passed out and that lecher wouldn't save you"
Ryan just mumble a 'whatever' before passing out again.
"Yeah whatever" Brendon frowned.
Ryan twitched in pain. "How much longer?...."
"Not much"
Pete stared at Patrick smiling at him, running his hands up and down him.
Patrick who was half-conscious snapped up. "What are you doing!"
"Soothing you." Pete smiled.
Patrick sat up. "Sure you weren't doing anything perverted?"
"Positive. I wanted to make sure no part of you was harmed."

Patrick placed his bow down. Closing his blue eyes he locked the pairs lips for the first time. Spencer's echoey voice could be heard from the sky. "Oh boy"
Pete surprised kissed back. Happy and placed a hand on Patrick's cheek.

"Are you two having fun swapping spit? We have a mission you know"
Pete pulled away slowly. "Shut up."

"Why shut up? All" He hopped a few gaps. "Love gets you" Hopped a few more. "Is depressed"
"In the eye of the broken hearted."

"I am not broken hearted. I'm half demon you know! Meaning I don't feel as much regret as you weakling humans do!" Patrick shook his head. "There's the village I presume now let's have a rest and heal up"
Sign up to rate and review this story