Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Demon Within

The Cursed Hand and The Sacred Arrow

by falloutpanicgirl 3 reviews

Patrick has a terrifying dream that startles him to no end. As they walk the next day it's revealed that Patrick and Pete may see eachother as more than just friends....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 1462 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three The Cursed Hand and The Sacred Arrow

The most unusual gang of friends continued their journey. Brendon was in the lead. It wasn't day break yet meaning he was still human. Ryan was behind him sneering. Spencer was in the middle and bringing up the rear were Pete and Patrick discussing Pete's hand. "I'm telling you I could purify that hand"
"And I'm telling you you'll die if you try! I know this hand and the curses that it comes with!" Pete argued.
"I can shoot the arrow before you suck me in!"
"You won't be able to unless you can shoot an arrow from a mile away distance!"
"What if I grounded myself?"
"I suck in the ground too! It's impossible!"
"If you two are done with your lover's quarrel there's a demon nearby" Brendon frowned it was almost daybreak.
"You can sense that in your weak human state?" Ryan sneered.
"You're a mere human too weak and feeble" Brendon sneered back.
"Yes but i happen to be a bit stronger than you while human."
"Just stop it the demon's here!" Spencer screamed before hiding.
Ryan glanced at Spencer and looked at the demon. "This should be easy." Pete stated
"Very"Patrick stated frowning as the demon tried to grab him. "You think you can touch me?"
Ryan drew his sword and sliced the demon in half from behind. "Weakling." He muttered.

They finished their battle and continued to walk. Later on during the day Brendon went on and on about becoming a full demon. Patrick shook his head as unknowingly Jon possessed him. "You promised me you'd stay as you were.." It was Patrick's mouth moving but not his voice. Brendon blinked that was Jon's voice but...where was he?

Pete looked at Patrick. "Patrick?" Ryan eyed him suspiciously.
"Patrick is a puppet some spiritual powers huh?However he does have amazing archery skills so let's play a game"

Pete raised an eyebrow wondering if he should use a charm yet.
"The game is let's see who can put the most powerful spell on a certain half-demon"
Ryan looked back and forth between them confused.
The arrow was placed in the bow and instantly the purple spiritual glow surrounded the arrow head and then it turned blue. "Oh no that's a---" Spencer started but it was to late Brendon found himself pinned to a tree with an arrow right above his heart.

"Sealing Arrow..."Spencer finished.
"What?" Ryan asked staring at the arrow now in Brendon's chest.
"You're a demon slayer Ryan I thought you learned about this stuff?" Spencer asked as Jon left Patrick's body forcing him to land into Pete's arms. "Ask Patrick when he wakes up.."
"What wait...I didn't pay a lot attention to the sacred powers..." Ryan admitted. Pete stared at the body in his arms, half grinning.
Patrick twitched feeling a hand on the lower parts of his body. "MONK!" A loud slap was heard after words.
Pete laughed at himself. "You were just in my arms and i just....your very nicely built." He said trying to give a compliment. Ryan stared at Brendon. "Is he dead?"
"Oh God...No he's not dead but...he may as well be he's sealed though a full demon would've died."
"I want him awake. I love him how do i get him up?"
"You love him?"
"Yes i do. How the fuck do i get him awake?" He stands in front of Brendon searching his form.
"You cant touch it"

"To hell i can't." He tries to pull it out getting zapped and pulled away grasping his hand in pain.
"I told you. Stubborn mortal"
"How do i get it out?"
Patrick sat up screaming."NO"
Brendon looked over at him. "What's your problem? Monk calm your lover down I'm trying to restore my strength here"
: Pete raised an eyebrow, "My lover?"
"Yes yours now shut him up"
"Uhhh..." Pete confusedly looked at Patrick. "Umm..You okay Patrick?"
"Yeah just a nightmare I think..."
"What was it about?"
"That walking dead Jon-" Brendon's ears twitched. "He possessed me and I sealed our half demon friend"
"Interesting...Well it didn't really happen so your fine."
"But you don't understand my mother was a seer...a real one"
"Oh...Well...We'll watch out for it."
"I don't have those kind of powers yet compared...compared to my father I'm nothing"
"Well that's what we're here for. We'll get stronger on this journey and get closer."
"Closer?" Patrick raised an eyebrow.
"Ahem..as friend i mean."
"Right because you're way to much of a flirt"
"I am not...Its this cursed hand!"
"A hand makes you flirt with everyone?"
Yes..." Pete shifts his eyes.
"Are you ok?"
"Fine fine! We should...continue our journey!"
"Are you sure?"
"Positive!"
"Right let's go" He picked up his arrows and bow.
Pete grabbed his staff and headed off.
Brendon,Spencer and Ryan followed.
Patrick nervously played with the hem of his shirt.
Pete looked at Patrick, "Whats up?"
"Nothing much"
"No theres something. You look nervous."
"Just worried about our mission"
"I wouldn't worry too much about it."
"There's more"
"Oh? Do tell."
"I..rather not say"
"Why not? We're all friends here."
"Because it's embarrassing"
"Oh i'm sure its not terrible."
"You have no idea"
"Well just tell me."
"I just have feelings for someone"
"Cuuute" He laughed
"Shut up monk just because you can't settle down"
"Who says i can't?"
"Why don't you prove it!"
"Umm...How exactly?"
"Don't flirt with every hot guy you see!"
"I can do that...Psh...That's easy."
"We'll see about that. Flirt once and" He aimed an arrow at Pete."You're target practice"
"I will do my best." he grinned.
They entered the village and did the people there a small favor. They were offered a night at the castle and much to a certain half demon's complaining,they stayed the night. As they ate dinner a couple of girls and even some younger boys threw themselves at a certain monk.
"Boys, girls please theres..." He eyed Patrick, "Not enough of me to go around. I don't have the time for you." His eye almost twitched.
Patrick raised a surprised eyebrow. "I'm going to take a walk" "What's his problem?" Came Brendon's voice from behind a rice bowl.
"I donno.."Pete stood up. "I think i'll go with him." He followed Patrick as Ryan gave Pete a death glare for leaving him with the demons.
Spencer had already fallen asleep Brendon in the mean time just stared straight ahead.
Ryan looks at Brendon a moment before looking down at his half eaten food.
"Whats your problem?"
"You're just..different."
"Yeah so?"
"I don't know...It bugs me."
"Why because I have human blood in my veins?"
"Somewhat. You just seem very...paranoid. Like any second you'll be killed."
"That's just how I am"
"Sure sure"
"It is!"
"Why is it such a fear?"
"Everyone has fears"
"Yours is just a stupid fear." He replied smugly.
"Stupid fear? Then tell me mortal whats yours?"
"Not being able to kill a demon."
"Pathetic"
"As is yours..."
"I fear only fear and I have a good reason mortal"
"Ha."
"Is YOUR former lover the walking dead?"
"Nope never had a lover."
"Exactly"
Pete had finally caught up with Patrick who had an arrow placed in his bow and was aiming it at a tree.
"What are you up to?" Pete asked.
"What does it look like monk?"
"Why do you need to practice at this time of night?"
"It's not practicing it's frustration"
"Frustration? Of what?"
"A certain" One arrow hit the tree. "flirtatious" another arrow hit. "MONK!" Patrick turned his arrow on Pete tears in his blue eyes.
"What? I didn't do anything?" Pete put his hands up defensively.
"Yes but it's because of your ways that I could never be with you" His arrow still stood poised in perfect position.
"My ways! I resisted those boys tonight!" He pouted.
"Because I threatened you" Patrick's hand shook if he didn't let go of this arrow soon there was going to be trouble.
"Not really...I just tried because i like you..."
"You...do?" He deflected the arrow that pierced through a random bird demon.
"I do..." He smiled a bit.
"I..don't know..wow.."
"Whats so wow? That i finally like someone for more than their package?"
"I just never expected you to like me"
"Whats not to like about you?"
"I'm the son of a priest and a seer. I'm neither just for some reason have spiritual powers"
"So? I love you. You're in denial."
"Well...I..love you too"
"Good...I'm glad."
"Alright now let's talk about your hand"
"Not this again!"
Sign up to rate and review this story