Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Demon Within

Archery

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Noticing they all have they same mission in mind they travel together. However as a demon attacks them,Brendon's most deadly secret is revealed.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 1357 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two Archery

Patrick pulled another arrow back aiming it at Jon and William. "You demon need purifying"
William laughed, "What purifying? I'm as pure as this poor soul that has a debt to pay." Will laughed harder.
"You're a demon no demon is pure. Why did you bring him back for?"

"I brought him back for my own purposes"
"Afraid to lose? You took my parents Beckett."Tears pricked at Patrick's eyes as he pulled the arrow back.
"Parents shmarents. You got stronger didn't you? Now I really must be on my way."William smirked.
"You're not going anywhere!" He released the arrow he was holding it pierced William's shoulder.
Pete had a sly grin on his face and looked at Patrick then at William's shoulder. "You bastard." William snarled.
"Next time it will be your heart now move it so I can purify him"

William just grabbed Jon and disappeared before Patrick could hit him again. Pete looked somewhat impressed.
"Curse it all" Patrick snarled letting his arrow hitting a tree.
"Do not worry Patrick. I'm certain you will get your revenge next time." Pete grinned at him and eyes checking him out.
Patrick raised his eyebrow. "No reason to be impressed with me monk,your powers exceed mine"
"Oh but its just cute how you hold that bow and release the arrow. It just is something I'd never be able to do." Pete smiled.
Patrick blushed and turned on his heel when Brendon approached.
Pete decided he'd follow Patrick for the time being, not wanting to lose this boys trail.
"You boy with spiritual powers and monk you both seem to hate my brother" Brendon said ears twitching
Pete looked back at the half demon, "I guess..." he raised an eyebrow.
"He killed my parents" Patrick said simply.

Pete eyed Brendon a bit closer smirking and thinking briefly it must be his lucky day. "So why does it matter to you half demon?"
"He's vile. He wants me dead. So monk whats it to you?"
"He took that...Poor soul whilst i only wished to purify it."

"And he's the reason i am cursed."Pete frowned.
"Cursed with what?" Patrick looked. Brendon's ears twitched more.
Pete unwrapped his hand from the cloth covering it and pointed it at some trees and rocks as they came into his own black hole in his hand.
"What on earth is that in your left hand!?"
Pete wrapped it again. "My curse. It's a kind of black hole that will suck anything and everything in its path into its void."
"I wonder if I could purify it"
Pete shook his head rapidly. "No no! You'll be sucked in if you even try."

"One day I'll get fast enough to so what about this half-demon?"
Pete eyed him. "What about him?"

"We let him come or not?"
"I say let him. He could be of use." Pete grinned thinking, in more ways then one.
"More ways than one?" His ears twitched.

"Oh nothing nothing."
"Well lets go"
Pete nodded and beckoned the half demon "I'm Pete by the way half demon."
"Brendon and I'm Patrick"
"Pleasure to meet the both of you..."Pete accidentally bumped into Patrick his hand pretty much groping at Patrick's crotch. "Whoops..."

"Right..."Brendon's ears twitched as he heard a rustling in the bushes.
Pete looked back at Brendon. "Something the matter?"
"I hear something"
Pete raised an eyebrow.
A younger demon came running out. "My best friend is trying to kill me!"
"Whoa!" Pete caught the little guy "What?" A demon slayer ran out of the trees, "Move aside monk." He also noticed Brendon.
"Ryan please we used to be best friends!"The young demon pleaded.
"You knew we couldn't stay friends from the beginning Spencer..." Ryan tried to hold back the hurt look in his eyes. "It's my job..."
"So! I'm not evil!"
Ryan sighed and lowered his sword then eyed Brendon and raised to to him. "A half demon? What a disgrace that a human could fall for a vile thing." He practically forced vile out of his mouth.
"I cant explain why my father fell in love with my mother,but he did and he died to save her. My father was a demon slayer and my mother a demon. He tried to stop his fellow slayers from killing her but they did anyways. So as you may guess I don't fancy demon slayers.” He snarled.

Ryan gave up his tough guy act when he noticed Patrick and Pete. "Why are you traveling with this thing?" He looked at Pete and Patrick his sword still pointed at Brendon.
"We all want to kill William Beckett"
Ryan frowned. "That bear demon that has more power than he needs?"
"That killed my parents" Patrick interjected.
"Killed my family." Ryan frowned. "Cursed me and my family." Pete also fit in.
"And he wants to kill me good we're even. Whose this fox demon supposed to be?" Brendon asked sarcastically.
"My ex best friend...Well he's still my best friend well..It's hard to explain..."
"Well are we going or not?" Brendon impatiently flexed his claws.
Pete nodded, "Of course calm down. Would you two like to join us?"
"Aren't we a big happy family" Brendon clicked his tongue.

Ryan shot him a death glare. "William won't be easy to kill on your own. I'd rather travel with the people i should be killing to get revenge than kill worthless demons like you and Spencer."
"I'm sorry but did you just call me worthless?" He shot a death glare at Ryan and then looked up at the night sky. "Oh no" His ears twitched there was a bigger demon approaching them.
Ryan looked up at the sky as well and drew his sword again.

"Of all the nights for a demon attack"
"It's not a big deal. Pussy."Ryan mutters.
"Shut up" Brendon frowned the night of the full moon was upon them. He felt his claws turning into normal fingernails and his ears had disappeared.
Pete eyed Brendon. "Somethings different about you all of a sudden..."
"I'm human"
Ryan had never heard of this happening and stared at Brendon. "But you were a demon before the sun went all the way down!"
"Long story" He frowned.
"I'm sure we have time."Ryan was honestly truly interested.
"Night of the full moon i loose my powers"
"Does this happen to all half demons?" Ryan hoped for a weakness
"I don't know"
Ryan frowned then eyed Brendon closely. He was cute when he was human. Then he cursed himself for thinking such thoughts.
"Well then we'll have to take care of this demon ourselves" Patrick stepped forward aiming an arrow in the direction of the demonic aura.
Pete took out a few charms and Ryan readied for an attack.
The ugly demon showed its face. "Ugh it's ugly"
Ryan bit his lip and made a disgusted face. "Lets get this over with." Pete sighed.
Patrick fired an arrow. It nailed the demon in the forehead but it continued to fight.
Ryan sliced it a few times limbs falling off, while Pete threw some charms at it burning it slowing it down.

Patrick climbed up a tree jumping into air. "Now I banish you" He shot his arrow finishing off the demon.
Ryan sheathed his sword and sighed. "Happy Half-...Brendon?"
"Very"
Ryan glanced at everyone. "Shouldn't we rest?"
"Yes we should" Patrick brushed off his jeans.
Pete just lay down bunching up his hood and fell asleep quickly. Ryan watched Brendon not even move. "Aren't you going to sleep?"
"I don't sleep...often"
"Thats not good for you."Ryan mutters trying figure out why he cared.
Brendon shrugged looking up at the night sky. Patrick had curled up a little ways away from Pete. Spencer was in between them.
Ryan glanced in that direction speaking without thinking. "Cute.."
"What about it?"
"Dunno i just always think people look innocent and cute in their sleep."
"Yeah I guess” he shrugged softly.
Ryan chuckled. "Good night Brendon." And with that Ryan lay down and drifted off.
"Goodnight then"
Sign up to rate and review this story