Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scandalous Scholastics

Let This Go

by x-PhotoProofKisses-x 0 reviews

..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 443 words

0Unrated
And I’ve had my share of toxic relationships too, right before I joined Fall Out Boy there was a girl who I loved. Who I thought loved me back just as much, if not more. But I was just her stepping stone to greater heights. If I remember correctly; it was New Years Eve and Sharni and I were watching the fireworks parade against the shadows of the night sky from the safety of my car. She took my hand and uttered the four words no boy wants to hear. ‘We need to Talk’.

“We need to talk Andy.” I gulped in the cool night air, wishing her words away.
“Andy, listen to me. Andy!” turning to face her, I take her hand in mine and interlace our fingers.
“What is it you want to talk about baby?” I ask innocently.
“It’s about us. I…We…You…I guess what Im trying to say is, I don’t love you like I did yesterday.”
“What?!” I stutter out, barely audible.
“I’m leaving you, I’ve found someone else.” She said calmly.
“You’ve found someone else, when was this, inbetween arms somewhere next to heartbeats where you shouldn’t dare sleep? The thing is.. by the way you said that, it seems as if you were actually looking. Not as if you stumbled upon someone!” She leaned into me, her blonde hair blown over her face for a few seconds by a phantom gush of wind, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Oh yes, she knew exactly what she was doing to me. Without warning, her lips collided with mine and just as quickly as it started, it was finished.
“Thanks for the memories,” she whispers in my ear. “Even though they weren’t so great.” And right in this moment, I feel my heart shatter in my chest.
“I know that I can’t make you stay, but Sharni, where is your heart? Why are you doing this? Why?”
“See here’s the thing……he tastes like you….only sweeter.” Her hand moves to the door handle and she opens it to the night.
I blink back tears, “Please don’t go,” Im begging now, if I could be on my knees in this car I would be. “I love you.” A voice flashes through my head, ‘atleast come out of it with your dignity.’ And before I can say anything else I stop myself.
“Nothing you can say will stop me going home, besides, just because I’m supposed to love you, doesn’t mean I do. I never have, and I pity you for believing my games.”
Sign up to rate and review this story