Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting Over This Time On my Own

Chapter 10

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Yay! Fluff

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 751 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 10:

Ryan POV

I walked into the apartment and smiled when I saw Rachel asleep on the couch her hair sprawled out around her head. I walked over and sat next to her on the couch her eyess opened a bit then closed again.

“Hey you, wake up...” I said to her smiling and she groaned then looked at me.

“Never.”She groaned and I sighed a bit.

“Please for me.”I said to her kissing her nose.

“But why?”She mummered smiling at me pulling me down to lay with her.

“Cause its 2 in the after noon.”I said to her.

“I see. Can you just hold me?” She asked and I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck. She giggled and held me close to her. My hand ran up from her hips to her sides I kissed her lips and she sighed a bit.

“Whats wrong?” I asked her curiously as I moved some hair from her face.

“Its nothing, just nervous about being a mom you know.”She said to me and I kissed her deeply.

“You'll be great, I know it.”I said to her and she smiled at me and touched my face.

“You think so?” She asked me and I snuggled her hand.

“Hell yes.”I said to her and I put her hand to my chest then kissed me.

“Oh jeez get a room.” I heard Spencer say as he walked in.

“Knock before entering.”I said to him smirking slightly.

“But its on the couch.” Spencer said to him shuddering.

“Its our couch.” She said to him grinning.

Spencer made a face and she laughed kissing me again then sitting up she pushed her hair back with one hand the stood. She walked to the bedroom to pick out some clothes.


December 16th
Rachel POV
“Ryan you got your suit right?” I asked him and he looked at me from the couch and smiled.

“Of course.”He said to me grinning.

“Oh man, your lucky.” I said to him and he laughed.

“I still havent pick mine up, I picked it out but I havent gotten it yet.” I said and he laughed shaking his head, then turning off the T.v.

“I thought it was suppoed to be the other way around?”He asked me raising an eyebrow.

“Oh be quiet.” I said to him shaking my head.

“Now why would I do that?”He asked me standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I put my hand over his and leaned aagainst him.

“Oh I don't know.” I said to him smirking.

“Me either.”He said to her smiling.

I turned in his arms and pressed my lips to his smiling into the kiss. His arms held me close making my heart flutter, no man had ever mad me feel this way, making my head feel light like I was walking on air. I ran my fingers through his hair kissing him deeper.

“Ryan....” I whispered and he backed me into the bedroom grinning.

“Yes...”He muttered as he back me on to the bed.

“Make love to me.”I whispered and he shut the door.

“Alright.”He said straddling my lap and kissing me.


The next morning I woke up in his arms and I smiled kissing his lips making his eyes flutter open, he smiled and kissed me back pulling me closer to him and climb on top of me and I laughed.

“Ryan...”I giggled.

“I want you again.”He whispered in my ear making my body shiver with anticipation.

“I want you too.” I whispered back. He kissed my neck his hand running all over my body,his hand ran over my breasts giving them equal attention. I moaned his name and grinded into him making him grunt. I parted my legs for him and he kissed me his hands resting on my hips as he entered me. We both let out a low groan, and he remained motionless holding me close to him whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he began to thrust into me. I held onto his shoulders and screamed his name as he quickened his pace.

“Ryan...” I whispered and he groaned as he felt me come around him, I felt him release as he shuddered collapsing agaisnt me.

“I love you.”He whispered to me.

“I love you too.” I said back to him kissing his forehead as he fell asleep against my chest.
Sign up to rate and review this story