Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting Over This Time On my Own

Chapter 11

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

read it

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 463 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 11:

Ryan POV

Its the day of our wedding, I could feel my palms sweating as I pulled my trousers on. I pulled on my jacket after that then fixed my tie. The door opened and Pete looked at me. “You ready?”He asked and I nodded smiling.

“More than I ever will be.” I said to him walking out of the room where I had prepared myself.

Brendon smiled at me, he was my best man his new girlfriend Meoldy sat in the pews next to him before the wedding started. I stood at the alter waiting as everyone got seated or were standing where ever they need to be. The music started and the doors opened I saw her she was standing in the door way taking one slow step at a time. Once she reached me we joined hands and the Priest smiled at us and began the ceromony.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two people in holy matromony. If anyone objects speak now or forever hold your peace.” The priest said looking around no one said anything. I smiled widely and we looked to eachother and the rings were brought to us.

“Recite your vows Mr.Ross.” The elderly man said to me and I nodded.

“Rachel, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I hope that you will have me.” I said to her knowing it wasnt the best I could have come up with but it was all I could come up with at the time. I put the ring on her finger and she smiled at me.

“Ms. Simmons recite your vow.” He said to her.

“Ryan, like you said your the best thing thats ever happened to me, I want to be with you forever but, I don't think forever with you would be longer enough to show you how much I love you. I cant wait till we begin our lives together.” She said and I smiled hers was way better than mine.

“If I may be the first to annouce, I now give you Mr. & Mrs. Ross.”The preist yelled and closed the bible, everyone began clapping and we kissed eachother. We walked back up the isle and got into our limo I pressed my lips to hers and pulled her close to me.

“Ryan....”She laughed kissing me back and climbing onto my lap.

I smirked and pulled her closer to me kissing her neck and lips passionately. “We can't not here.” She whispered and I sighed.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Cause we are about to be at the reception, later babe.Promise.”She said to me kissing me again.
Sign up to rate and review this story