Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 9....

by dtng101 1 review

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 591 words

1Exciting
A/N:OKAY SO SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE HEARD FICWAD HAS BEEN HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS,I HAVE NO IDEA WHY?THEY LOCKED ME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT,AND I CAN'T SEE ANY STORY WHAT SO EVER.SO FINALLY AFTER LONG HOURS.THEY FINALLY LET ME IN.SO I THOUGH I POST ANOTHER CHAPTER.OH BY THE WAY I CHANGED PAOLA'S BOYFRIEND,SINCE I NOTCIE I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT OUT MIKEY LOL.SORRY SO ENJOY THIS CHPATER.I HOPE I'LL POST AGAIN,IF FICWAD LET'S ME.JUST FILLLING YOU GUYS IN.HAS ANYONE HAD ANY PROBLEMS LIKE THIS SO FAR,YOU GUYS COULD TELL ME.
-------------------------
NORMAL POV.

NEXT DAY,AFTER SCHOOL
"SO did you mmpfell the mmmpphh about the nmmmmmmphh?"
"What?I can't understand you,Paola."
Paola held up a finger,signalling for Karina to wait a second while she finished swallowing."I had a mouthful of pizza.Sorry.What I said was,did you tell the father about the neighbor?"
"Tell Mr.Way?No.He's much too nervous already.I didn't want to make him more nervous.Besides,what's to tell?The neighbor came over to make sure everything was okay.Big deal."
"But,Karina,you said you thoughy-"
"But that's my problem,don't you see?I'm always thinking too much,thinking crazy things.So the neighbor was a little shifty-looking.Lots of neighbors are shifty-looking.It doesn't mean they're going to break into the house and cut you up in little pieces or anything."
"Mmmmmmmphhh wwwmmmmmmphh,"Paola replied
"Huh?"
They were sitting in the back booth at the Pizza Oven.it was three-thirty on Friday fternoon,and the small restaurant was usually filled with Harison Middle School students by now.But for some reason only a few kids were there today.Karina and Paola liked the back booth despite the torn seat cushions and the fact that it was directly acroos from the restroom,because from there they could see who was in all the other booths and who came in the door,without being easliy seen themselves.
"Do you think this is real cheese?"Paola pulled a long strand of it with two fingers.It stretched for about two feet before it tore.
"I don't know.Of course.What else would it be?"
"I saw on TV where some pizza places were using fake cheese.You know.artifical cheese,all chemicals and stuff."
"It tastes like cheese.A little,"Karina said,taking a large bite for scientific purposes."Why do you always have such upsetting news?I mean,if you can't believe in pizza,what can you believe in?"
"I'd like to believ in him,"Paola said,dropping her pizza slice to stare at a tall biy with wavy blond hair,wearing tight-fitting 501's and a leather bomber jacket."Who is he?Look at that simile.He looks like he just walked off a movie set."
"Never seen him."Karina said,concentrating on her pizza.She'd been starving all day."What's with you and Mikey?"
"Who?"
"Paola-stop staring at him like that."
"You think I'm being too obvious?"
"Well...the staring part isn't so bad,"Karina told her,"but the drooling is not very subtle.I asked you about Mikey."
A/n;quick auther's note:mikey and gerard aren't related in this story
"I think I'm going to break up with him."
"What?"
"Well,I htink I have to.You'll never guess who asked me out."
"Who?"
A/N:I'AM GOING TO STOP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW,SORRY IT WAS SHORT.I HOPE FICWAD GETS FIXED.PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story