Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

A done deal.

by darkviolet 11 reviews

Infections aren't a joking matter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 1789 words

4Exciting
They entered the room in grave silence, Mikey immediately started fussing with the cuts on my hands and knees with a serious frown on his face, spreading the entire content of his first aid kit on the bed around me. Gerard placed the tray in front of me, muttering a weak hi and stood back to watch Mikey.
I watched Mikey too, mainly cause I didn't want to look at Gerard. I didn't dare to, knowing what I had to do.

"Mikey, I really don't think I need that 10th roll of gauze," I rolled my eyes after he poured his entire content of the first aid kit on my bruises and plastered it with everything he could find, "Sadly, I think I'll live"
He took little notice of my protest. From the corner of my eyes I saw Gerard smiling weakly to himself, "Mikey, seriously"

"Infections aren't a joking matter," Mikey murmured darkly.

"Hmm," I pouted, recognizing my defeat but unwilling to go down without a fight, "Maybe we should put it in a cast. You know just in case"

"No need to be sarcastic," he said casually, "I'm almost done"

I sighed, leaning back against the pillows. Mikey was impossible to argue with. He won't yell, shout or scream, he'll just logically explain everything and leave you to find your way to combat his logic. Now, when I say logic I don't mean actually making sense. Mikey rarely made any, but he had a way of convincing you with that quiet voice of his that he knew what he was doing even when he didn't.
He finally was done wrapping me up and stuffed everything back into the white kit, stepping back to examine his work.

"Are you done?," I smirked, quite irritated, "I'm not going to die of lethal infection?"

"I think you're safe for now"

I sighed, my hands going for my once again aching forehead. He had no idea about the 'yet' part.

"Drink up," Mikey motioned on the tray Gerard placed in front of me earlier and took a seat at his desk while Gerard remained standing, his leg against the wall. Not that I noticed or anything.

"What is it?," I glanced cautiously at the large yellow mug that was the closest. It had a suspicious mud green shade and it looked thick as mud.

"Gran's special mixture for hangovers," he shrugged.

"I'm not high," I exclaimed.

Mikey narrowed his eyes again, frowning.

"I'm not"

"Just drink it," he sighed, rubbing his eyes slightly.

"No"

"OK," it was the second time Gerard spoke since he entered the room, "If you're not high then what happened to you?"

I pursed my lips not looking at him but instead sending dagger looks at Mikey. I should've just played along with their high theory. It was too irritating, the only time I've been completely and painfully sober for them to think I was not.

"I'm fine," I repeated in monotone for what felt like the 839th time that night.

"Thought so," Gerard said dryly.

"I'm glad I could live up to your high expectations of me." I snapped my eyes on him, "I'm glad you believe me enough to decide I just got so high I passed out on the streets and drugs kept me from coming. Really, thanks. Where would I be without your support"

"Then what the fuck happened?," he threw his hands in the air, pushing back from the wall, coming closer.

"Nothing," my voice dropped a few octaves, "Forget it, I'm fine," I stood up sharply, "I just got really fucking high"

"Are you lying?," he asked quietly, looking in my eyes with concern.

I nodded.

"Why?," he approached even closer.

I shrugged, glancing quickly at Mikey who wore a curious face expression, leaning forward in his chair. I took a deep breathe and held it in, going for the dramatic effect until I couldn't hold it in anymore and breathed out. It was now or never, "Because I really hate you. I thought I could fake it and be nice but I can't. I hate you and I think you're a terrible artist and I thought it was a waste of time so I got high to take the edge off but I took too much"

Each word that rolled of my tongue seemed to have the same effect as a slap in his face, "Oh"

To my surprise Mikey started laughing, we both looked questioningly at him, "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing," he wiped his eyes, slowing calming down, "I never seen acting this bad since that Peter Pan play"

"I'm not kidding," I pouted, crossing my arms on my chest, determined to perform my task and finally get Diana off my back, "I do really hate him and his art"

"And now with passion," Mikey instructed, giggling light heartedly.

"Mikey," I sighed.

"Yeah, Mikey," Gerard mimicked me, twisting his face and turning to fully glare at me, "Let her finish," he paused for me to continue apparently.

I blinked a few times, going over in my head to recall Diana's demands to see if I left out anything, "I'm done"

"Why," he smirked, "Thank you for the constructive criticism. You mind if I give you some?"

I jerked my eyebrows up in shock, that was the last thing I expected. Hissy fits and screaming I expected but this twist was not in any of my plans, "Um...Sure...Go...Go ahead"

"I just wanna get a few things off my chest," he came closer.

"Gerard," Mikey warned, "Don't"

"Shh little brother," Gerard jerked his hand back at him and glared down at me, "I'm sure you heard it all before about you being a useless good for nothing slut," he paused, watching the tears form in the corners of my eyes as his words hit home. That was what my mother told me in a recent fight, "And you know that your best option is to marry someone rich or fucking drop dead!"

"That's not true," I shouted, taking a step back, flopping back on the bed, "That's not true!"

"It hurts, doesn't it?," he grinned widely.

"Guys," Mikey sighed.

"You know that's true, that's why you're crying," he noted the sobs I failed to notice in my hurt, "That's why you try to kill yourself off with everything you do. Tell me, tell me how does it feels to know death is your best shot at life? At least you stay forever young. Easily forgotten though, just a quick notice in the local brochure, 15 year old slut was found dead!"

"I fucking hate you!," I yelled through my tears, meaning every word I said this time.

"I hate you too!," he spat, "Fucking underage prostitute!"

"Guys!," Mikey jumped out of his chair and stood between us, "Stop it, you don't mean it"

"Yes I do," I chucked on my saliva mixed with salty tears, "I wish he drops dead. He and his fucking bitch!"

"Leave Diana out of this!," Gerard pushed past Mikey and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me roughly, "Don't even dare saying her name, do you fucking hear?!"

"Gerard!," Mikey exclaimed in shock, unable to move a muscle.

"Then tell her to leave me alone!," I whispered, completely hysterical, "Tell her to leave me the fuck alone!"

"She doesn't even speak to dirty bitches like you," he hollered, shaking me harder.

"She hit me!," I screamed on top of my lungs, "She hit me! And she threatened to tell everyone about our parents if I don't leave you alone!"

"What?," his hands went limp, dropping from my shoulders, "You're lying, she would never do it," he took a step back, "Never...She'll...Never"

"She did," I wiped my running nose on my sleeve, "She lurked around here and hit my head against the fence and told me to stay away-"

"Shut up," he cut me off abruptly, "You fucking whore, you're lying!"

I shook my head weakly.

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You're just jealous," he ran his hand through his hand, licking his lips. His eyes frantically searching the room for some excuse, "You're jealous that I'm with her and not with you, you're jealous of how beautiful she is, you're jealous of how wonderful she is. You're a jealous fucking slut"

"Oh please," I snorted.

"It's true"

"What's true is that she beat me up threatening me," I said angrily.

"No, it's not," he shook his head, chuckling.

"What did she say about our parents?," Mikey interfered suddenly.

We both looked at him, exchanging quick glances and then back at him, "Our parents-"

"Viola," Gerard warned.

"Tell me," Mikey frowned, looking from me to Gerard, expecting.

I bit my lip. I was so upset I didn't stop to think what came out of my mouth and now I wasn't sure if I should continue. Now that I did what Diana told me, there was a good chance of it staying a secret.

"Mikey, leave," Gerard snapped after seeing my uncertain face expression, he must have thought I was going to tell Mikey but I don't know if I've actually done it given the chance, after everything Mikey's done for me tonight, the last thing I wanted was to crush him like that.

"What? No!," Mikey objected, "It's my fucking room, why should I leave?"

"Leave now!," Gerard's eyes darted from my face to Mikey, anxious that I might spill the dirty secret.

"No fucking way," Mikey insisted, "I wanna know"

"Mikey"

"Gerard"

"Ugh!," Gerard cried out in frustration, his teeth gritted, "Just fucking go"

"Nope," Mikey shook his head, crossing his arms on his chest and sitting down to emphasize his intention of staying.

"You son of a fucking bitch," Gerard muttered, suddenly grabbing my wrist and yanking me off the bed, "Lets go"

"What? No!," I winced, "I'm not going anywhere with you"

"NOW," he literally dragged me out of Mikey's room and down the stairs despite my and Mikey's loud protest.

"Seriously, let me go," I wailed, planting my feet firmly in the ground.

He glared at me once before tugging on my wrist harder and dragging me down the stairs to the basement. Great, alone in a basement with a pissed of guy is exactly where you'd wanna find yourself.
He threw me into his dimly lit room and locked the door behind him. I stumbled and almost fell if it wasn't for the wall behind me. My wrist throbbed and I looked down to see a red mark all around it where Gerard grabbed me.
I glanced up to see him leaning against the door with his arms casually in his pockets and a deadly evil grin on his face...
Sign up to rate and review this story