Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gawking

Gawking

by xxMyPainfulRomancexx 2 reviews

gerard is basicly a loser, all he does is gawk at HER. shes never noticed him, or does she? Gerard/OC

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-08-16 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 221 words

0TrainWreck
Gerards POV

Lunchtime

Gerard Way. What a boring, dull name. Kelli Kay Fletcher. Whata beautiful, exiting name. It kinda had a ring to it. Kelli Kay. I thought it was beautiful, just like her. She was cute, no stunning. She was utterly beautiful. No way to describe it. There was one problem. I am the dorky outcast of the school. My friends were my brother, Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Frank. They are just as much of outcasts as i was. We are hated by the entire school. I dont even know why, we just keep to ourselvs, draw and listen to music. Jeez you dress darker, wear eyeliner, and like a driiferent type of music, and your instantly hated by the enitre high school. "Gerard? Earth to Gee! GERARD!" Frank yelled so loud the entire cafeteriua looked at him. He ignored them and focused his atrention back on me. "Dude,you were gawking at Kelli Fletcher again." "Shut up Frankie I was not!" "right" God sometimes that kid got on my fucking nerves. I turned to look back at Kelli's taable. Oh yea there was another problem, Kelli was considered 'cool' and didnt even know i existed. fuck...


[*hey guys, i know it was short, but, its really just a filler. ill explain more in the second chapter. review please??
(~SpidermaN~)
Sign up to rate and review this story