Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Untold Paradox

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

MCR wives have no idea the neighbour from hell just moved in and she has it all planned out for them, is this the end of MCR?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-17 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 693 words

0Unrated
Just so you guys dont get confused. Frank and Jamia, Mikey and Alicia, Bob and Katlyn, Ray and Christa, Gerard and Lyn-Z. I know you all will probably know this, but just incase some people dont. On with the story :)

"Mikey come on already we gotta go" shouted Gerard from the back seat of the van. Him and the band were leaving to go on another Project Rev tour and as always Mikey took the longest to say goodbye to his wife Alicia. Gerard was happy for them and everything, but he hated being late.
"I promise I will call, love you" Mikey shouted to her as he jumped into the van. The guys waved and drove off to go on yet another tour.

"So, what to do now now we have the house to ourselves ladies" said Jamia. They had all drove around to hers and Franks to wave the guys off as they did before every tour. "Im thinking we have a girly night in, Chick flicks, Ice cream and Alcohol, what more could a girl ask for?" Christa suggested and they all agreed, they walked up the driveway and into the house, just missing the moving van that pulled into the street moments after they closed the door.

Cassie climbed out of her car and turned to look at the house in front of her. It was perfect, just as she pictured it. The moving van pulled up behind her car and the men got out and started to unpack all the furniture. She went up to the door and unlocked it, it wasnt anything amazing inside but nothing a lick of paint couldnt fix. Her cell phone rang from inside her bag and she took it out and answered.
"Hello...yes Im there...Yeah it is...I will dont worry" she sounded bored of whoever was on the other end of the phone. "Dont worry, they wont have any idea, I will just act like the friendly new neighbour" she stated before shutting her phone and putting it in her pocket.

Back in the van the guys were already fighting over where they would stop and eat. Frank and Bob wanted to go to Taco Bell, Ray and Gerard said Burger King and Mikey just wanted to go to Starbucks. In the end they settled on a pancake house they found. They got inside, ordered there food and sat down at a table. "How come we can never agree on anything when it comes to food" asked Frank stuffing his mouth full of pancakes. Gerard was about to answer when his cell phone rang "Hello, yes mom were fine, okay I will, yup got it" he passed the cell phone to Mikey who took it and quickly said "Hi mom were fine gotta go love you bye" and handed it back to Gerard. They finished up eating and got back into the van. Bob was complaining he didnt have much room in that "stinking tiny van." What they all didnt realise was that was soon going to be the least of there worries.

Cassie thanked the moving guys when they had finished putting her furniture in the house. When they left she put on her shoes and made her way over to the house opposite her. She knew she had to make a good first impression to be able to befriend these people. After knocking on the door she took a step back and waited for an answer. "Oh hello, sorry to bother you but I just moved in across the street and thought I would come and introduce myself, my name is Cassie" she said as a tallish girl with black hair opened the door. The girl smiled and stuck out her hand. "Hi, Im Alicia" Cassie shook her hand "Nice to meet you Alicia" but she thought to herself I already know that, I know everything about you all.

A/N- Hey guys just a short intro, Would love you reviews to see if I should carry this on, I have it all planned out, its full of many un expected twists and turns. R&R please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story