Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Paranoia

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

Jamia gets sucpicious

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 987 words

0Unrated
"Would you like to come in? Im sure the rest of the girls would love to meet you" said Alicia as she stepped aside for Cassie to walk in. Everything was going how it was meant to and she went into the living room with Alicia who took Cassie's jacket put it on the couch and introduced her to the rest of them. "Guys this is Cassie, she just moved in over the road" Christa was the first one to get up and welcome Cassie, she hugged her "Welcome to Belleville Cassie" she was suprised at how nice they were being too her. This is going to be way easier than I thought
Next a woman with short brown hair came into the room carrying some soda. She looked at Cassie then at Alicia, as if she was silently asking who she was. "Jamia this is Cassie, our new neighbour." Jamia nodded and waved "Hi Cassie, Im Jamia" she said as she went and sat down. "So do you all live together in this house?" Cassie asked Alcia, she shook her head "No, this is Jamia and Franks house, We all hang around together because our husbands are in a band" Cassie nodded as she was telling her this, pretending it was the first time she had heard this "You may know of it, My Chemical Romance" said Christa, Cassie thought for a moment then shook her head "No sorry, dont think I have"
"No worries, they are on tour at the moment but Im sure you will meet them when they get back for a break" said Alicia. Cassie tried to hide her smirk, which didnt go un noticed by Jamia who was slightly suspicious of Cassie. They talked for about an hour and seemed to be getting on great. "Well thank you so much for making me feel so welcome but I really must go now, we could hang out tomorow if you like" said Cassie hopefully. Christa and Alicia both nodded and got up to see her out of the door. "Oh she left her jacket, Jamia could you give it too her" said Alicia throwing it too her. She mumbled something when she was going out of the door along the lines of "Like I have a choice." She went into the hallway and opened the front door when she heard whispering around the side of the house. She stayed where she was and listened, it was Cassie on the phone.
"Yes I met them...They seem ok...And they totally fell for the nice neighbour act...Yeah Im going to see them tomorow...They said I would meet the guys soon...Franks wife isnt very pleasant though...Oh I know she will...Okay bye then"
Cassie emerged from the side of the house and Jamia kept out of her view, still clutching onto the jacket. She couldnt believe what she had just heard, was this some kind of trick or a press stunt? Whatever it was she was not going to let anything bad happen.

The band had arrived at the venue they were going to be staying at for the night and they took there stuff out of the van and inside. When they were inside, showered and settled they all decided to call home to check on the ladies, so they went off to their seperate bunks.
Mikey called Alicia and found she was still at Franks, she said nothing was wrong when he asked her but he could tell she was lying.
"Hey Baby, you at home?"

"Hi Mikey, no Im still at Jamias"

"Oh okay, is everything alright?"

"Erm, yeah..its fine"

"You sure, you dont sound very convincing"

"Baby its fine, were just watching a movie! some new girl moved in and we were with her"

"Well I will let you get back to it then, bye love you"

He hung up without giving her a chance to reply, he knew something was wrong. Ray and Frank were in the living room when Mikey went in. "Hey did you guys manage to get through to Christa or Jamia" he asked. They both nodded, "Jamia sounded a bit upset, but she said it was nothing" Frank told them. "Yeah Alicia sounded strange too, did they tell you about the new girl moving in across the street?" Ray nodded his head but Frank said Jamia hadnt mentioned this. They didnt think much of it and went to play some video games.

"So your telling me, that you think she has something planned against us and the guys?" Alicia said after Jamia explained what happened. She nodded "You never know Alicia, she may be some pysco fan"
"Come on Jamia, she just moved in, she seemed nice and plus she didnt have a clue who My Chemical Romance were" Jamia scoffed at this "Exactly, she just happens to move in across the street from Frank and me, and anyway she could easily pretend to not who the guys are, thats the way those people's mind work"
Christa had taken Alicia's side "Jamia your over reacting, you really need to stop being so paranoid"
She couldnt believe this, two of her best friends were taking sides with some stranger over her. "Fine if you dont believe me, But when she does something dont say I didnt warn you both" they just shrugged, got up and left. Jamia shut the door after them and slumped down on the sofa, she hated people not beliveing her I will prove to them this Cassie girl is trouble, even if it kills me She didnt realise just how true this thought could become.

A/N- Would just like to say thanks for the reviews so far, sorry but for today and tomorow I can only give short chapters like this due to working. But after that I will make them longer :)
R&R thanks, xx
Sign up to rate and review this story