Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Early Return

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

Let the games begin

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-19 - Updated: 2008-08-19 - 1112 words

0Unrated
Next morning Cassie awoke to the sound of her alarm clock, she dragged herself out of bed and took a shower. Today she was going to set her plan in motion, she knew it would take time but she was willing to wait. Her cell phone rang and it was Alicia, she answered it pretending to be interested.

"Hi Alicia, are we still on for today?"

"Im sorry, thats what I was calling about, Jamia is sick so we said we would go around and see her"

"Oh. Thats okay, I can come if you want"

"Sure sounds great, see you there in about half an hour"

"Okay see you soon"

Cassie threw her phone down on the bed. She was annoyed they werent going out but it wasnt Jamias fault she was sick. After getting ready Cassie decided to go over a little bit early so she could get to know Jamia better wihtout the others being there. Grabbing her keys on her way out she noticed her jacket was missing, she locked the door and made her way over to the house opposite hers. She knocked and to her suprise Jamia answered looking perfectly fine. "Cassie, what are you doing here?" she asked sounding suprised, "Alicia called me and said you were sick, but you dont look very sick to me" she replied looking her up and down. Jamia felt like telling her she wasnt sick and it was all just because she knew Cassie was up to something, but she didnt. "Well I woke up feeling ill, but Im a bit better now thanks, why dont you come in?" she said moving aside to let her in. Cassie thought nothing of it, infact she thought her plan was going brilliantly, what she didnt know was Jamia was playing her at her own game. "Oh by the way, you left your jacket here yesterday and I came to give you it but you were on the phone and I thought you could just wait and get it later" Jamia told her as they sat down in the living room. Cassie's stomach flipped, had she heard what she was saying on the phone? Was her plan ruined? "Thats nice of you, so did you hear me on the phone?" she asked, "No I didnt" she lied, Cassie relaxed "Thats okay then"
Jamia quickly asked "Why? Was it something private, or about me" she said jokingly
"No, nothing like thats its just I was crying because I got a bit of bad news, I just dont like crying in front of people thats all" Cassie was good at lying on the spot, much to Jamias dismay. Just as Jamia was about to ask her some more questions Alicia and Christa, who Cassie met yesterday walked in, this time accompanied by Katlyn and Lyn-Z.


"Okay guys, listen up I have some news" said Brian who had called a band meeting. "Is it good or bad" asked Bob sitting down at the table. "A bit of both I guess" replied Brian. Once they were all seated he began. "Okay so you know that reporter, Sandra Reynolds who basically nearly ruined your guys career?" They all winced at the sound of her name, she had almost ended the band about a year ago, they had lost so many fans due to her and feared she was back for more. "Yeah, she isnt back is she? Please say no" Mikey said. "No, thats the thing, she has gone" they all looked confused "Gone? You mean like quit her job or something" Brian shook his head "Gone, vanished, nobody knows where she is, she could even be...dead" Frank let out a small "whoop" and they all looked at him as if he was insane "Sorry guys but she caused us so much shit, I hope she isnt dead but Im pleased she isnt coming back to cause more trouble for us" they all agreed, and they were glad to see the back of her. Gerard, who had said nothing yet asked "So what is the 'good' news?"
"One of the bands, Transpania, has had to cancel playing with you guys"
"So how is that good news?" asked Gerard, "Cause you guys can go home early" they were all happy at hearing this, although they loved touring and seeing their fans, they also loved being at home with their family and relaxing. Frank went off to his bunk straight after the meeting to call Jamia and tell her they were coming home early. Out of all the couples, he and Jamia had been together longest and always missed each other the most. "Hey baby guess what" he said when she answered her phone. "Ermm, you grew taller?" she loved to tease him over the phone "Nooo, were coming home early, day after tomorow, isnt that good news?" he sounded like a child who just got a new toy for christmas. This shocked Jamia, she was hoping to find more out about Cassie before the guys came home, she wanted to know exactly what she was planning for them. "Oh, erm, thats good I guess" she said, not meaning to sound as dissapointed as she did, "What's the matter, arent you happy Im coming home?" Frank asked hoping she was happy "Of course Iam baby, I just have something to tell you thats all" she and Frank shared everything so she wasnt going to keep this Cassie business from him. "Cant you just tell me now, I have some free time"
"Not over the phone, when your home okay baby" she would rather tell him face to face. "Have I done something wrong Jamia?" he hated her being upset with him when he was away "Not a thing Frankie, you go and rest and I will call you tomorow, Love you" he smiled when she said this "Love you too Mia" and he closed his phone, wondering what she had to tell him.

Jamia re-joined the girls in the living room who had been talking to Cassie. "Hey guess what, the guys are coming home early" she told them, "Yeah we all just got texts" said Christa "Im really happy there coming home" she added. Cassie beamed inside with this news, she would get to meet them sooner than she excpected. "So what day are they coming home?" Cassie asked, Jamia wondered why she wanted to know but before she could ask Katlyn answered her "They will be here Friday afternoon" Cassie nodded "Ahh so day after tomorow, cool"
Her plan could develop quicker now the band were coming home, she couldnt wait to meet them. Especially Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story