Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Fanlib Memory: My Horrible, Bloody Life

~Flashback~

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Enjoy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hanabi,Hinata - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 599 words

-1TrainWreck
~Flashback~

"Hinata, come here. I have some wonderful news." said Hiashi.

"Yes, father. What is it?"

"Uchiha Sasuke has asked for your hand in marriage."

"But...but...I'm with Naruto!"

"Don't you see? That fox Demon is just using you for Matsuri! He doesn't really love you." He lied.

"No! He's the only person who really loves me! You can't take him away from me!"

"If you don't agree, I'll kill him. You could never stop me."He disappeared.

"No! Naruto!"she fell to the ground sobbing.

"Hinata-San."

"Nii-Chan." Hanabi and Neji came over to her.

"Are you okay, Hinata?"Tenten followed. Neji and Tenten had recently married Neji.

"N-Naruto! F-Father's going t-to kill him!"She sobbed.

"Father would never do such a thing! You know as well as I do that he wouldn't!"

"But, it's because h-he wants me t-to marry Sasuke!"

"You? Sasuke? Never! I refuse to have my little cousin marry such a bastard!"

"Arigato, Neji-nii-San. But it seems like I have no choice. It's either that or Naruto dies."

"Neji-kun, she's right. She'll have to go through with the wedding." Tenten said, sadly.

"Alright. But, Hinata-san, Don't hurt yourself."

"Arigato, Neji." Hinata smiled. Her cousin got so much more caring after he married Tenten.

~With Hiashi and Naruto~

A Kunai was at Naruto's neck.

"FATHER! STOP!" Hinata ran to naruto.

"Hinata?" he looked at Hiashi. "DON'T COME OVER HERE!"

"Father...please. Let naruto-kun go. I'll marry Sasuke. Just leave him alone."Hinata looked down, scared to look naruto or Hiashi in the eye.

"Sasuke? you have to marry him? I REFUSE T-" not matter how much it pained Hinata to do it, she knocked him out.

"Smart choice, Hinata. Sasuke's much better than that Uzumaki brat." Hiashi. patted her on the shoulder.

~At the wedding~

Hinata looked at the mirror. She was dressed in a white gown. 'The dress I wanted to wear at me and Naruto's wedding.'

"Are you ready? Hinata?" Neji was her father's replacement.

"Yes, Neji-San." she took his arm, and started to walk down the isle. She heard gasps as her friends saw her dress.

"gasp Shika-kun, look at her dress! it's beautiful. Why's she getting married to Sasuke? I thought she loved Naruto." Temari asked.

"She does, but her father forced her to."

"It reminds me of my father." she put her head on Shikamaru's shoulder.

~When Sasuke and Hinata are supposed to say 'I Do'~

"Uchiha Sasuke, do you take Hyuga Hinata as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Hinata Hyuga, take Uchiha Sasuke as your husband?"

"I...I...I...can't."

"What?" Sasuke looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this! I love naruto! And if he can't have me...NOBODY CAN!" Hinata screamed.

"Too bad! Hinata, you will say 'I do' or you'll get your ass kicked out of Konoha!"

Hinata looked shocked at her father. She took out a kunai. "What did i say? If Naruto can't have me NOBODY CAN!!!" she thrust the kunai into her chest. She widened her eyes. Naruto ran to her side.

"Hinata!"

"N-Naruto?"

"Why did you do this?"

"I love you. I don't want anyone else. C-Can you do me one last thing?"

"What is it? Anything!"

"Can I have one last k-kiss? From you?" her eyes slowly drooped.

Naruto bent down, and kissed her on the lips. Passionately, but still sweet.

"How was that?"

"Perfect. Thank you naruto-kun. I will always love you. No matter what. I promise. Even if you cna't see me, I'll always be with you. Good-bye, Naruto-kun." She closed her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story