Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Fanlib Memory: My Horrible, Bloody Life

Chapter two

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Enjoy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke,Naruto,Itachi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 251 words

0Unrated
"But, Tsunade-baa-Chan! He was still a member of my team! You have to do at least something!"

Tsunade Sighed in defeat. "Very well, Naruto. Send the man who killed Sasuke to me, and I will get answered outta him."

"Thanks Baa-Chan!" Naruto sprinted out of the office.

"YOU JUST CAME BACK FROM YOUR LAST MISSION BAKA! YOU SHOULD REST FIRST!" Tsunade sat back down.'He's never going to rest is he? Is this what it feels like to be a worried mother?'

~In the woods~

"Thanks for you help sis. Really appreciated it." the small wolf sprinted off with many herbs, and lots of meat in a basket.

Sakura turned to go to her favorite spot to sleep, when she heard a faint rustle behind her. Slowly, she pulled out five arrows, and,carefully, started towards the bushes. She kicked the thing out, and pointed all five arrows at the things neck.

"Wait, WAIT! I don't want to hurt you!" Naruto screamed.

Sakura lifted her head. "Then, what do you want?"

"I want to ask you something."

"What? I've never seen you before. Why would you want to talk to a stranger?"

"I have"

"When?"

"When you killed Sasuke. I didn't actually see you, I saw your arrows. They're the same."

"Okay. You got me. Follow me. I'll show you a place to talk."

A/N:~And I have to go to sleep. It's like 4 in the morning. Trying to pull and all nighter, but it didn't work. Too bad.~
Sign up to rate and review this story