Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Call Me a Brat One More Time

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 1582 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I hope you do, you guys seem like really cool little kids," Brendon mimicked.

"Who are you calling little?" I asked, "Brendon you're not even 7 years older than."

"Well the twins are like little, you are cool," he said.

"Thanks?" I nodded, "If you don't mind Brendon I'm going to go to my room and talk to my friends, they are still in shock."

"Yeah sure, I'll go downstairs," he said.

Instead I locked the door to my room, blasted Fall out Boy so I became almost and deaf and cried. I poured my soul out. I was really mad. I wanted to scream in rage. I hadn't thought of my parents at all this entire time. I must be crazy or something. I loved my parents to death, and I hope they know that. And when they're watching me in Heaven I hope they wish the best for us. I wept even harder.

Brendon's POV


"Hi, Ryan tomorrow can you bring a copy of A Fever you Can't Sweat Out?" I asked.

"For Leigh?" Ryan asked,

"Yeah, she wants to hear more of our music," I said.

"I hope she likes it, because I know for a fact that many teenagers like love our music," Ryan said.

"Yea they do," I said confidently.

"Brendon can I come over I'm lonely, and now that you have kids I won't be bored if I talk to them," he asked.

"Uh sure RyRo you're always welcomed at my house," I said. I'm such a great friend.

"Thanks I'll be over in 5 minutes," Ryan replied.

Ding Dong.

"I'm coming Ryan," I screamed.

"Hi, I brought the cd, too," he said.

"Thanks," I said. Leigh would love it.

"Wow, what the fuck is that noise?" Ryan asked me. I thought I heard something.

"I knew I heard something, it's probably Leigh, she's bummed," I said.

"Shouldn't you go up and talk to her, that's what parents are supposed to do," he said.

"She's a teenage girl, they like to show their feelings like that," I said.

"Dude I have a teenage sister that's not what they do," Ryan said.

"I'm going to order pizza, you can watch me," I said.

"That's okay, I'll just go give Leigh her cd," Ryan said.

Ryan left the room and I was calling Dominos. I just love their pizza. I hope the girls like pizza.

Ryan's POV

"Leigh are you okay?" I asked her.

"Who is it?" she asked from the other side of the door.

"Ryan," I said. She sounded like she was going to hurt me. Something is wrong.

"Get the fuck away from the door, before I hunt you down like a puma!" she screamed.

"Don't you want the cd?" I asked in confusion, she seemed so happy 3 hours ago, now she's the devil.

"Later!" She screamed again.

She was crying I heard her trying to hide her tears. I can't blame her for mourning for her parents. She's 13 and her parents die in a car crash. That's a lot to take in.

"Leigh, can we talk?" I asked.

"What about?" she asked lowering Fall Out Boy's Hum Hallelujah.

"I have something to tell you just let me in," I said.

"Fine," she said leading me into the room. She turned off the music and wiped away her tears. Her eyeliner rubbed onto her blue sweatshirt.

"Shit," she whispered, looking at her sweatshirt which was just filthy.

"So what exactly do you want to say," she sniffled.

"Leigh, I know how it feels to lose a parent," I said.

"Yeah, I know I heard your dad died last year, and I'm really sorry," she interrupted.

"Well I wasn't to close to him, and I regret that," I said, I actually felt like I was going to cry.

"I wasn't to close to my parents either, every time they wanted me to do something I said NO and now I wish I had only listened to them," she said. She had a single tear dripping down her face. She dug her head into the pillow so I didn't see her tears.

"Leigh, don't worry things will get better around here, trust me," I said.

"I lost everything in month, how can you be so sure," she asked.

"I just am," I said.

"Leigh, what grade are you going into next year?" I asked her.

"8th," she mumbled.

"Great! So is my sisters she can show you around, maybe I'll bring her over one day," I said. I tried to cheer her up.

She sat up, "What's her name?"

"Marie," I said. She was the best sister I could ask for.

"Cool," she said, "Ryan when's dinner?"

"Brendon is ordering pizza, it should be here soon, Dominos doesnt get that much business in Las Vegas," I said.

I was walking out the door, and I heard Leigh whisper something.

"What was that Leigh?" I asked.

"Thanks, for telling me abut the story, I needed to hear a story, and I'm glad that someone actually talked to me," she said.

"No problem, maybe when my sister meets you she'd be the one comforting you," I joked.
I walked downstairs.

"Brendon Boyd Urie you have no sense on how to treat a girl!!" I screamed down the stairs. It was true, Leigh just spilled out her feelings just like I said she wanted to.

"Shut up, I never had a sister, I didn't know," he replied. He was acting bitchy.

"So Brendon are you giving her a phone?" I asked.

"Yeah, a sidekick, in fact I'm giving it to her today, I had it custom made, I thought it would cheer her up," B-den said.

"Cool and the twins?" I asked. He can't forget those 2 bundles of joy.

"I have I have 5 tickets to see High School Musical," he said.

"Why 5?" I asked. He better not drag me to that.

"If I go, you're going down with me," He smiled.

"Great!" I screamed in joy.

Leigh's POV

Geez I'm starving what's taking the pizza so long?

Ding Dong. I spoke to soon that is the pizza! I went to Josie's room and said that we should go down because the pizza man just came. After that I repeated what I had just said to Lily.
We walked into the kitchen and Brendon shouted in my ear, "Hi."

"Hi?" I said in confusion.

"Leigh why don't you go get some pizza for you and your sisters and meet us down in the movie room."

"Okay," I told my sisters to follow Ryan and Brendon.

I opened the box. It was empty except for. A sidekick!!

I ran downstairs. "Brendon I love you so much!!" I screamed, I said while hugging him.
"You remind me of my fans, who want to 'have my babies'" He snorted. I laughed and so did Ryan. My sisters didn't find it funny.

Josie tugged on Brendon's shirt, "Brendon do we get anything?" she asked. She looked so cute.

"Yes you do, Josie, and Lily get to see High School Musical on stage!" Brendon said in a girly voice.

All I heard was, "YAY!!!!!"

The movie was like 2 years old already. But I guess little kids can't get enough of Zac Efron.

They ran and hugged Brendon. He liked it. Ryan joined in; personally I think he felt left out. I hate people touching me so I don't hug on rare occasions.

"C'mon Leigh join the Bear Hug," Ryan pleaded.

"That's okay, I'd rather miss out on this big bundle of joy," I said sarcastically.

"Suits you," Ryan replied to my ever so nasty comment.

"I thought we were going to watch a movie," I said with a bite of pizza in my mouth.

"We are, but which movie should we watch," Brendon asked.

"Brendon I'm sleepy!" Josie cried. It was 9 P.M. and we still weren't accustomed to the hour changes.

"Me too," Lily huffed.

"I'll tuck them into bed, you guys find a movie!" I said with joy.

I lead the girls upstairs and into their rooms. I trusted they didn't brush their teeth but thats okay for today. I rocked them to sleep in my arms and they dozed off.

I walked back downstairs to the movie room.

"Good your back we found a movie!" Ryan chorused.

"Great which? I asked.

"The nightmare Before Christmas!" Brendon sang. Then they sang the theme song.

"I've never seen it, so great I'll watch it," I said hopping onto the couch beside Brendon.
Once it started Brendon and Ryan sang the song, and it sounded exactly like the guys who sing it.

'Wow you guys sing like the actual band playing the song," I stated.

"We are the actual Band!" Ryan pouted. I thought everyone knew that.

"Dude I just heard of Panic! At the Disco today, how do you expect me to know your life story?" I said in a moody tone.

"Whatever brat," Ryan said.

"What?" I asked madly.

"Nothing," Brendon said for him.

"RYAN ROSS YOU CALL ME A BRAT ONE MORE TIME BE AWARE I WENT TO MILITARY SCHOOL AND I CAN HARM YOU IN A SECOND! FOR ALL YOU KNOW I CAN RIP YOUR BALLS OUT LIKE THE GUY ON SCARRED, YOU GOT ME!" I screamed in rage.

"You go girl," Brendon chimed in, "But it helps when you scream at Ryan you say his first name, George."

George looked terrified. Its good to know those 2 years of military school finally payed off.
Sign up to rate and review this story