Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

You See He's a Rockstar

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Lily and Josie learn Brendon's secret.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 1295 words - Complete

-1Cliche
"Hi guys Im Brendon's best friend, Ryan Ross," the other guy said to us.

"Hi," I said, trying to make a conversation. They didn't seem to know how to talk to children.

"So I heard you guys are in a famous band?" I asked curiously. I wanted to see if my friends were right about them.

"Yeah you might have heard of it, Panic! At the Disco?" Ryan said. He seemed to take up most of the attention.

"Actually no, you see I didn't know you guys were well famous, until I told my friends you were adopting us. They thought I was joking around, because you're famous and all, but I wasn't," I replied.

"Oh," they sighed.

"I did hear some of you're music while on the plane, I went onto you tube and typed in Panic! At the Disco and I heard this song I think it was I write sins not tragedies" I said trying to cheer them up.

"Yeah, that was our biggest hit. Right now we're just working on our 2nd c.d. it's coming out in like a week," Brendon said.

"Nice," I said again.

"So what are you're favorite bands?" Brendon asked me. Josie and Lily were well asleep.

"Well I'm on love with Fall Out Boy. But I'm not physically attached to them. I also love the Academy Is..." I said trying to elaborate on what I was saying.

"It's weird how you don't know us; you see Pete Wentz from Fall Out boy was the one to sign us onto Decaydance. So we work for Decaydance and Fueled by Ramen," Brendon replied.

"You guys do know that we're to be on tour starting October right?" Ryan said.

"Yeah, and we're cool with it except, we need adult supervision," I said protectively. We can't stay home alone in Las Vegas.

"Of course, my mom and dad will be willing to watch over you guys during those 4 months," Brendon cut in.

"And about our music," Ryan said. He was a crazy about the music.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well there are kind of things that your baby sisters wouldn't be able to hear," he said.

"Like what?" I asked. I hoped he didn't mean like curse words.

"Curse words, and stuff," he said.

"Oh, okay well then they can't hear that," I said.

"Yeah we know so when we are like working on our music, your sisters would probably be at my parent's house, you on the other hand can watch us and stuff," Brendon said.

"Wow I'd love to hear you guys," I said cheerfully. I think I should send my friends autographs of them. They'd appreciate it.

"So tell us a bit about you," Ryan said.

"Well Im 13 Im going into 8th grade starting September; I'm always on the high honor roll. I'm a straight A student too. I went to military school, and I hated it. Listening to music is my hobby. I also play the bass guitar and regular guitar but not too well. I'm not considered girly or emo, more like Punk. I always wear eyeliner, and jeans," I said explaining myself to these people.

"I'm going to like you," Brendon said.

"Yeah, hide your jeans and eyeliner, Brendon will steal it all," Ryan said trying to make a joke.

"Are you implying that he can fit into my pants? I'm rather small," I said.

"No, I'm not, it was just a joke Leigh," Ryan said.

"Well don't worry I always hide me eyeliner, and besides don't guys wear like guy liner?" I asked.

"Not Brendon here he's going for a more feminine look," Ryan said.

I laughed.

"Actually I have my own clothes and eyeliner thank you very much," Brendon said.

"Well we're here," Brendon said.

"Josie, Lily wake up it's time to go inside," I said softly waking them up.

The two lazy twins finally woke up, and we walked inside.

"This is your house?" Josie said.

"Yeah, it's not much but its home," Brendon said.

"You must be rich," Lily implied.

"Don't worry Brendon I'll tell them later," I said before he could speak.

"Thanks," he mouthed out.

"Ryan why don't you show Leigh her room, and I show the twins their rooms," Brendon said.

"Sure," Ryan followed, "Leigh, this is your room," he said walking down the upstairs hall.
It was beautiful. It was painted white with a black desk in the corner. The closet, which was huge, was painted black. The curtains also were black and so was the frame of the bed and sheets.

"We hired someone to paint it and stuff, I think he did a pretty good job, we thought you'd like it," Ryan said.

"Like it, I love it!" I said giving Ryan a hug.

"Tell Brendon he's the best!" I said.

"That I'll do, but do I really have to give him the hug?" he asked, "I'm kind of straight."

'No, I guess not, but tell him I'll hug him later," I said happily. This was a dream come true.

"I'll let you unpack and stuff," Ryan said excusing himself from my brand new gorgeous room.

While unpacking all my clothes into the closet, I saw more clothes. I saw fifty pairs of jeans, my size. I saw cool tops. I also saw about 7 pairs of converse and adidas. I couldn't just all my clothes go to waste. I made room in my closet for the rest of my clothes. It reminded me of the difficult times mom went through to buy me these. I would never like to wear the clothes she brought me, but now I think I'll do her the honor.

I put my two favorite cds on the table by my computer. I took out my cd radio/music player and put Santi into the slot. I heard William Beckett's voice running through my mind. We've got a big mess on our hands was one of their best songs ever.

"Knock, Knock," Brendon said while coming into my new room.

"Hey come in," I said.

"Ryan said you loved the room, and that you owe me a hug," he said.

"That indeed I do," I said while hugging him.

"I see you're listening to The Academy is..." he said.

"Yeah, I decided I'd rather listen to them right now rather than Fall out Boy," I said.

"Both are good," he said, "But would you like our cd?"

"Sure, I'd love to hear some more," I said.

"Great I'll tell Ryan to bring it tomorrow, he owns like 200 of our cds," he said.

"Cool, so I see you're unpacking all your stuff," he said, "I think I should go."

"You can stay but if you really have to go its okay," I said.

Brendon left the room, and I continued to unpack.

I put everything in order, and went to find my sister's rooms. I walked through the halls. I saw a room with many posters on the walls with famous bands. Brendon's room I thought. Then I saw a purple room, and a blue room right next door. Josie's and Lily's rooms. Josie got the blue room and Lily got the purple room. I helped them unpack for a bit.

"Josie, come into Lily's room I have to tell you something," I said.

Josie came into the room and sat down on Lily's bed.

"Look you two, Brendon is a rock star, he's in a famous band, and he's rich," I said calmly.

"Yay!!" they screamed in unison.

I left the room with a grin on my face.

Brendon popped out of nowhere, "I'm guessing you told them?'"

"Yeah, they seem really happy," I said.

"I think we're going to have a good time here," I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story